• OttawaCityMadman

TODAY’S FOURM CONTEST July 6…
    6 needed to fill…
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74095341

Thur July 4, 730pm. Ham at Mtl
    Fri July 5th, 730pm. Wpg at Ott
    Sat July 6th, 7pm. BC at Tor
    Sat July 6th, 10pm. Cal at Sask

Odds: https://www.covers.com/Sports/CFL/Odds/CA/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Depth Charts.

Ham

Mtl

Wpg

Ott

BC

Tor

Cal

Sask

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Managed one lineup in the top 10 of the $10 and had another with Carey and SHAQ EVANS that was moving up until Evans died. Maybe it is just me but I feel when there are weeks of chaos like this, the next week ends up being very chalky.

• bure10

Interested in how pricing goes with Stanback, Carey and White. Ive been on Durant every week so far and now we have a clearer picture of some players like Sino who is unplayable at the price.

• Syzltuth

Yeah, I expect next week to be a little more normal. This week was really crazy, kinda like last year when every team that played got a defensive td. Odd things like this happen in the cfl from time to time. Lots of injuries the past couple weeks haven’t helped figuring out teams either with all the new players stepping in

• Syzltuth

Ott & wpg should take care of business, I still don’t trust tor or mtl. Ham & cgy should be a fun one, last game of the weekend too. Bc/edm, will Reilly finally find his groove in the rematch?

• OttawaCityMadman

I hope Stanback doesn’t hit 8k, which I think Durrant will no doubt.

• Syzltuth

Stanback $8,700, white $7,800 & Carey $5,600
    Durant $6,900

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).