Sat, 7pm. BC at OTT
    Sun, 7pm. CAL at WPG

Odds

Depth Charts:

HAM at MTL

BC at OTT

CAL at WPG

• OttawaCityMadman

Rotten, I really wanted to play EDM guys this week. I hope this doesn’t kill their momentum…

• GrindUnumb

Dane Evans to start for Hamilton. Thoughts if he makes any receivers a viable play?

• OttawaCityMadman

@GrindUnumb said...

Dane Evans to start for Hamilton. Thoughts if he makes any receivers a viable play?

I think he is better than Ottawa’s situation with Davis maybe looking at getting a start.

Edit. No I take that back. Evans was really steady and had some huge games passing. He didn’t run all that much. His fave receivers were Banks Addison and Acklin. He had a few 400+yrd games. One was 11 202 3tds for Banks. But the problem for Banks right now, is that he doesn’t have Addison. Teams can key on him.

• Wingman

Lame sauce about the Edm game. I had two weeks off starting wk1 of the season so I was able to watch all the games live. Now that I’m back to work I have Wednesday/Thursday off so I only get TNF live unless it’s a bit later start on the other days! Of course one of my Alberta teams has the first outbreak to make Alberta look terrible with Covid!

This week, very tough. Might have to go BC players? Either they will blow out OTT or it will be a grind it out game? Not that high on WPG going against that tough CGY d? Also expect Cal to struggle moving the ball themselves

Might have to get a lot of exposure in the MTL/HAM game

• GrindUnumb

Seems like the only playable QBs this week are Adams, Collaros, Reilly (in that order). The free Cruncher article calls Maier a Core play cause of price, but that seems a little wild and unnecessary with all the WR value. But very curious of feedback from the more knowledgeable CFL followers.

• OttawaCityMadman

Ham and MTL charts posted.

• OttawaCityMadman

BC and OTT charts up

• Wingman

Thank you OTT mad man!

I was going to go Evans but I think he’s too wild for a cash game. This feels like a tough week!

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

Thank you OTT mad man!

I was going to go Evans but I think he’s too wild for a cash game. This feels like a tough week!

with 3games now, it definitely tightens things up. And here we go again with BC and their QB situation. They just listed Reilly as questionable! Im about 50% MR atm, and if he can’t go, huge downgrade to BC receivers, which naturally I am heavy on as well. LOVE Whiteheads price this week… I really like VAdamsJr and Evans, with Colleros in the conversation as well. So IF Ham and Mtl do have a shoot out tonight, and we stick with Reilly, and he doesn’t play, we are sunk. Its a real tough call…

• OttawaCityMadman

Our bargain value picks of the week are Peake starting rec and J Davis starting RB from Ott. $2500 is nice BUT its Ottawa, and the Off is pretty awful, Buyer beware for sure. Safer value picks are KMcknight Wpg $3400 and TWhite Ham $3100. I think White has some sneaky upside, and could be a slate breaker. Im def working him in more, as I fade this BC mess….

• rock

@OttawaCityMadman said...

with 3games now, it definitely tightens things up. And here we go again with BC and their QB situation. They just listed Reilly as questionable! Im about 50% MR atm, and if he can’t go, huge downgrade to BC receivers, which naturally I am heavy on as well. LOVE Whiteheads price this week… I really like VAdamsJr and Evans, with Colleros in the conversation as well. So IF Ham and Mtl do have a shoot out tonight, and we stick with Reilly, and he doesn’t play, we are sunk. Its a real tough call…

Agreed and concerning- a lot of whitehead and some burnham. Heavy montreal as well. Any huge value that you see? Lawler seems to cheap.

• OttawaCityMadman

good read on Justin Davis, Ottawa https://ottawasun.com/sports/football/cfl/ottawa-redblacks/justin-time-former-l-a-ram-davis-hopes-to-run-with-opportunity-in-ottawa-redblacks-backfield

• OttawaCityMadman

@rock said...

Agreed and concerning- a lot of whitehead and some burnham. Heavy montreal as well. Any huge value that you see? Lawler seems to cheap.

Cunningham’s price for some odd reason has dropped. And I can’t understand QBray being more $. From what Ive seen so far, Cunningham is the #1 or 1b option. same with Weineke, great $ for the production hew has been putting up. I used JulienGrant last week and got burned. He did get a few targets, but certain seems to be the last option for AdamsJr. Alford is boom or Bust as always. He pays off huge if he takes on back…

• rock

Cunningham’s price for some odd reason has dropped. And I can’t understand QBray being more $. From what Ive seen so far, Cunningham is the #1 or 1b option. same with Weineke, great $ for the production hew has been putting up. I used JulienGrant last week and got burned. He did get a few targets, but certain seems to be the last option for AdamsJr. Alford is boom or Bust as always. He pays off huge if he takes on back…

Thanks- hoping adams is big… Good luck boys

• OttawaCityMadman

cheers, lets get this! Smaller overlay this week in the big contests. Good to see the smaller ones filling

• OttawaCityMadman

SDunbarJr with the 45 yrd td. Totally overlooked that guy. geeeeeeez. Bring on the shoot out though. Come on MTL!!

Check that. Game tracker is miss tracking. lol looks like a 30yrd td?

• OttawaCityMadman

Disappointing game. Starting so well. I salvaged the night with the late STE TD, but I needed so much more from Stanback. VAJr was not good. Congrats if you took a punt with DunbarJr. Slate breaker there in the $10

• OttawaCityMadman

Cal at Wpg charts are up. No changes for Cal, except Sindani is a GTD. Big one for Wpg, Harris is IN. No Demski again as well.

So much against playing Harris. Rusty, injury, wrong side of 30, will split snaps with Oliv (I bet) BUT Im still going to have him in a few Wpg stacks. I think he will easily outscore Stanback at any rate…

• brianmuhs

Disappointing game. Starting so well. I salvaged the night with the late STE TD, but I needed so much more from Stanback. VAJr was not good. Congrats if you took a punt with DunbarJr. Slate breaker there in the $10

I saw DunbarJr getting all those clutch catches and was hoping he was one of the value picks I chose. Alas, it was not meant to be.

• Wingman

Any word on the BC QB situation? I got MR in my cash game lineup

• GrindUnumb

Stanback crushed a large % of my lineups. I did manage to get in Harris to 20%, hopefully he shines underowned

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

Any word on the BC QB situation? I got MR in my cash game lineup

my hunch is they plan to rest him. maybe he plays the half, and if they have the lead, rest him for the 2nd. Ottawa has lost 4 starters on D, and we know their O can’t do much. I will have the pregame on here and will post as soon as I hear anything concrete… Definitely have a plan B ready. Might not get much warning if at all like the start of the season

• Wingman

I guess Zach would be my next option…

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

I guess Zach would be my next option…

For sure/ I switched a few to him yesterday. This is why I wanted THarris and Arbuckle available, to avoid this horseshit ha

• OttawaCityMadman

a tweet from BC. ‘It will be a battle of the trenches. And we also have a couple of QBs looking to pad their stats.” The plot thickens…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).