BC

Tor

Wpg

Mtl

Ott

Cal

Ham

• OttawaCityMadman

As expected Stanback too the big leap to $8700. Durrant not as significant jump, only $6900. Your free square is IF STErlg is Out, A Coombs at $4200. KCarey looked explosive Sat night, if he gets full starter reps at practice this week, I think he is a lock as well…

• Syzltuth

Yeah, started playing around with lus, like Coombs if ste is out. Rb vs cgy has been the only sucess any teams have had vs cgy. Madu & white both had good games.

• OttawaCityMadman

First build I did,was Edm based. Think I will be heavy on them this week. I like Mtl to beat Ott, but it will be a close game. Tor, Ott and Ham are getting ripped on the ground. Dont play rb against Wpg. Ham Cal could/should be highest scoring game of the week. Thats my initial thoughts

• Syzltuth

Trying to find info on sacks & interceptions thrown by each qb. Anyone have a site that shows this? The 3 I use just have team defense, nothing for the qb side of things. Wanted to look at Reilly, seems like he’s in the dirt more than upright passing this season

• OttawaCityMadman

any good Syzl? https://stats.cfldb.ca/league/cfl/schedule/2019/06/15/wpg-at-bc/ No hurries or knock down stats

• Syzltuth

That’s good info but I’m looking for something like this:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

That shows total sacks taken on the year (sk), interceptions thrown, etc. I’m interested in this for all qbs to know which have the weaker o lines that can lead to sacks, fumbles (qb & rb), ints (qb pressure) etc. More so than just my eye test from what I’ve watched or having to go through each teams game log and compiling a list myself. We can then start to focus some attention on sleeper d’s maybe instead of just going with the herd and targeting the ones going against tor & mtl, who may or may not be getting better.

• Syzltuth

If I get the time this week I do want to go through each teams game logs that are playing this week and see if I can find where each team seems the most vulnerable (rb, left/right side, wide out/slot receiver, etc). But it time consuming ant not sure I’ll get it done but we’ll see and I’ll share what I find if I do.

• OttawaCityMadman

Yeah thats the only place you can find some what advance stats is the game logs. Has all tackles ST tackles, force fumble and sacks for each player. Wish they had hurries and qb knockdowns tho yeah

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

@Syzltuth said...

If I get the time this week I do want to go through each teams game logs that are playing this week and see if I can find where each team seems the most vulnerable (rb, left/right side, wide out/slot receiver, etc). But it time consuming ant not sure I’ll get it done but we’ll see and I’ll share what I find if I do.

Someone at some point was selling this information already curated. The problem is, though, that defensive players and receivers tend to move around (maybe that is not true for certain players and maybe even teams). So I had all this data that showed that the left side receiver was the best play, only for that receiver to move to the right and not have the DB follow him and then whoever moved to his spot scores a long TD. I’m not discouraging you from doing the work because it will help understand how the defenses and offenses work, but for me, it just did not end up yielding what I thought it would.

• OttawaCityMadman

Did anyone have tickets for a $5 CFL contest Thursday NightLights i think it was called. I had a ticket and it has vanished…

• bure10

Coombs free square he looked good in the game Thurs. Im happy about Durants price.

• rourke441

a good site for the CFL is fantasy-CFL.ca

• OttawaCityMadman

@rourke441 said...

a good site for the CFL is fantasy-CFL.ca

for sure. i usually read all that they offer . but I find they only direct you to the most obvious and expensive plays. Like any fanstasy site out there, they make the easy predictions, but don’t give you any insight on the minor players that might be in a good spot..

• bure10

@OttawaCityMadman said...

for sure. i usually read all that they offer . but I find they only direct you to the most obvious and expensive plays. Like any fanstasy site out there, they make the easy predictions, but don’t give you any insight on the minor players that might be in a good spot..

The pod was on Whitehead the week of his monster game. I didnt get onto him but the pod is pretty decent.

• bure10

This week seems simple lock in Coombs and do what you want from there

• OttawaCityMadman

No confirmation on STErg , but he did not practice. Its a good thing we will know for sure on Thurs before the first game. Burnham practised in full and looks like he will be good to go this week

• bure10

No confirmation on STErg , but he did not practice. Its a good thing we will know for sure on Thurs before the first game. Burnham practised in full and looks like he will be good to go this week

I thought I saw somewhere on Twitter STE will be on the 6 game DL.

• OttawaCityMadman

@bure10 said...

I thought I saw somewhere on Twitter STE will be on the 6 game DL.

funny, just listening to the Podcast now. They said he is on the 6game list. So yeah, Combs and Irons for Ham… Good thing someone mentioned the Podcast is a good tool ;)

• bure10

funny, just listening to the Podcast now. They said he is on the 6game list. So yeah, Combs and Irons for Ham… Good thing someone mentioned the Podcast is a good tool ;)

Haha yup. Coombs looked so good last week, it was MTL but still.

• Syzltuth

Any of you degens play the mlb all star game? I just did 2 lineups, one all pitchers (29.63) and the other all hitters (38.00)

• Syzltuth

Coombs has been good in the past but mostly a backup with little opportunity if I remember right. Got a few starts last year because of injuries I believe

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Coombs has been good in the past but mostly a backup with little opportunity if I remember right. Got a few starts last year because of injuries I believe

I am getting a feeling they work Irons as the rush back. I think they used Coombs so much, it was all they had ready when STE went down. Just a thought Going to try and find something on twitter

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Any of you degens play the mlb all star game? I just did 2 lineups, one all pitchers (29.63) and the other all hitters (38.00)

Didnt even look at it. Did ya cash?

• Syzltuth

Didnt even look at it. Did ya cash?

Yeah, about 4x, nothing earth shattering but cashed in all three things I entered, one was the devour freeroll

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah, about 4x, nothing earth shattering but cashed in all three things I entered, one was the devour freeroll

nice. I need a Querrry upset and I will do something good in my tennis single entry. Its a big ask tho

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.