Tor

Wpg

Mtl

Ott

Cal

Ham

• Syzltuth

@bure10 said...

Gotta degen this summer league then focus on CFL we will see how many LUs I Build but the initial stuff has me on Durant, Collins, EDM receivers, Carey and Harris/Davis. Also Noel is best value again.

How have you been doing in the summer league? I think I’m about break even, although I’m pretty much just playing it for fun and barely putting any effort into it, just check the thread here once in a while to see if starters are posted before the games start

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Hamilton gave up 249 all purpose yds and 3 tds to stanback last week, 115/0 to stanback week 3 and 110/1 to Powell week 1. The only rb they’ve contained was wilder in week 2. Carey is a good option imo

Im leaning to locking on my two (If I only do 2) instead of guessing with HAM

• Syzltuth

@bure10 said...

Im leaning to locking on my two (If I only do 2) instead of guessing with HAM

Yeah, that’s the route I went as well. Couldn’t find any receivers from that game I really liked and I’m not paying that much for banks this week (watch him go off for 50…)

• OttawaCityMadman

The only doubt in the back of my mind about Edm tonight, is the dreaded bye week hangover. Seen it happen to the best of teams, CFL and NFL. My gut is telling be Harris and Edm O were ready and on fire in Game1, so they can do it again…

• OttawaCityMadman

I think Carey’s ownership is going to be 40%+.

• OttawaCityMadman

And just realised, I am in New Brunswick tonight, so the game starts an hr later. 11pm! was just in a car for 10hrs, no way I can watch :(

• Syzltuth

@OttawaCityMadman said...

And just realised, I am in New Brunswick tonight, so the game starts an hr later. 11pm! was just in a car for 10hrs, no way I can watch :(

I’m in Maine and it’s at 10, is nb an hour different than us?

• OttawaCityMadman

yeah we are in Atlantic time zone. Just bout 15mins from Maine border actually. Our final destination is Digby NS, so I suggested we drive to Bangor and take the Ferry across, but the driver was not up for it.

• Syzltuth

yeah we are in Atlantic time zone. Just bout 15mins from Maine border actually. Our final destination is Digby NS, so I suggested we drive to Bangor and take the Ferry across, but the driver was not up for it.

Nice. My wife works in Bangor. Kinda sucks as it’s 3 1/2 hours from where we live down in York County.

• OttawaCityMadman

wow, yeah that is quite the commute.

• Syzltuth

wow, yeah that is quite the commute.

She spends the week at her cousins who lives a bit above Portland cutting it to about 2 hours. But she’s not home all week except for a few hours on Wednesday when she gets out early to come home and see us but then has to drive back to her cousins around 9-10 that night. I take care of our son during the week and work 7 days, she gets to get home and spend the weekend with him. Things are pretty stressful right now needless to say, lol

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

She spends the week at her cousins who lives a bit above Portland cutting it to about 2 hours. But she’s not home all week except for a few hours on Wednesday when she gets out early to come home and see us but then has to drive back to her cousins around 9-10 that night. I take care of our son during the week and work 7 days, she gets to get home and spend the weekend with him. Things are pretty stressful right now needless to say, lol

yes, thats what beer and DFS was made for ;)

• codyallison1026

that’s some decent overlay……

• bure10

Managed to get 6 in with 4 Collins ugh

• Syzltuth

yes, thats what beer and DFS was made for ;)

Lol yup pretty much

• OttawaCityMadman

@codyallison1026 said...

that’s some decent overlay……

you know how to do the calculation? What did we gain and DK lose?

• codyallison1026

yeah DK lost $190 running the contest

• Syzltuth

Edm not wasting any time getting after Reilly, sack 2nd play of the game

• OttawaCityMadman

Reilly sacked all ready! damn, should have played more Edm D

• Syzltuth

And gable running the wrong way

• OttawaCityMadman

all right Gable finally punches one in…

• Syzltuth

Aannd…I tinkered gable out of my lineup.

• OttawaCityMadman

no! He didnt. Its so incredible he cant punch it. jeez

• Syzltuth

Who got the td? Game tracker is showing back to back tds, one by gable, the other by Harris. No penalty listed

• OttawaCityMadman

Im bout 70% on Harris though, so no worries…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.