BC

Tor

Wpg

Mtl

Ott

Cal

Ham

• OttawaCityMadman

Well then D.Walker finally woke up. Damn, thats what I get to ignoring TO. Had Lucky in a few LU, lots or Harris and almost 80% Wpg D, so got a few lineups in position. Just need that big game out of Carey…

I like how Nichols spreads the ball around but it Fkin sucks from a fantasy standpoint. He is rarely going to hit 300+ and Your right, it will probably be Woltsky’s turn next week!

• Syzltuth

Saturday showdown

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74222129

• Syzltuth

Wish I had stacked the late game, this first one is terrible so far

• Syzltuth

Unreal, back to back defensive tds in ham/cgy

• Syzltuth

Carey should get credit for the d td? Or is it just straight up d points in cfl?

• rmccullough1419

Coombs and Carey not good

• Syzltuth

Irons started over Coombs, but ironsnot doing much either. Carey would be looking ok if he had gotten points for the defensive td he ran in

• epot

@Syzltuth said...

Carey should get credit for the d td? Or is it just straight up d points in cfl?

counts as special teams(DST) score. I’m trying figure out how it’s a -2 against the d on a missed fg??

• Syzltuth

And now banks runs back a missed fg for a td

• Syzltuth

@epot said...

counts as special teams(DST) score. I’m trying figure out how it’s a -2 against the d on a missed fg??

I’m not seeing anything in the scoring rules for a -2?

• Syzltuth

Good choice on the double d btw

• epot

@Syzltuth said...

Good choice on the double d btw

still a half to go lol…on the missed fg banks touched the ball and it went out of bounds and they were credited with 1 point, but the d was given a -2??

• Syzltuth

@epot said...

still a half to go lol…on the missed fg banks touched the ball and it went out of bounds and they were credited with 1 point, but the d was given a -2??

Not sure, I see your cgy score listing a +1 rouge and +2 safety. Nothing on the Hamilton d.

• Syzltuth

Been trying to find out if klukas is out for the game, he hasn’t done anything since he got hurt on his first catch at the beginning. Been trying to see his # out there but they don’t show the jersey numbers often. No ones said anything about it either.

• Syzltuth

Lol Hamilton 22 yards at halftime

• Syzltuth

Haha Brandon banks sounds and talks like aquib talib

• epot

lol i got banked out…if one of those td passes goes to tasker i had a shot…congrats to kurve :)

• Syzltuth

Congrats to those that cashed this week. I got destroyed, not one lineup made it. My last hope for tonight is one mlb lu that’s doing well, but colors not playing would help that

• epot

all i got left is the 3-man mlb on fd been lucky with that lately

• Syzltuth

Sitting 14th with only ianetta from the coors game, wouldn’t mind seeing it postponed. Wish I had played more than a .25 entry though, did it last minute

• archieadams

Took down the Bootleg and finished 18th in the $10 with just a single entry, Gable really cost me a chance at taking it down.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@epot said...

lol i got banked out…if one of those td passes goes to tasker i had a shot…congrats to kurve :)

Lol thanks, I was gonna throw my lineup in some other contests but I didnt remember to check the lobby until it was too late. Hopefully I didnt miss out on too much “bank”.

• OttawaCityMadman

Big play VA. DWalker. NAdjei. Banks. AHarris. Begelton. Carey. Edm/Wpg D

I love hindsight…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.