MTL at OTT

WPG at SASK

TOR at HAM

EDM at CAL

• Wingman

Going to pass on the main slate and attack the showdowns on Sunday/Monday

BOL everyone

• OttawaCityMadman

Yeah main contest is not worth it. Im going to try it for the last time. After NFL starts it will be even deader

• OttawaCityMadman

Glad I made some Nichols lineups! lol

Do have some decent Mtl stacks that might hold on for a couple $ by the end of it…

• Syzltuth

Have adams, winky and mon d, wish I put Lewis in there as well. But a decent start at least

• OttawaCityMadman

All DCs are in…

• GrindUnumb

There’s almost Too much value, with all the WRs out. Any of the punts that really stand out for high upside?

• OttawaCityMadman

I am liking Braverman at $4900. He should be 6-7k. I made the switch to Lewis Wpg at $2500, after McRob and ShafferBaker are 2nd string this week

• OttawaCityMadman

Holy shit. Did someone actually complain that this was in the NFL fourm? Lol too funny

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).