NFL FORUM

Comments

• themarksman13

Pricing for Week 7 is out and is strange.

Big injuries to note from week 6:
    Travon Van RB EDM
    Weston Dressler, SB, WPG
    Kamar Jorden SB CGY
    TJ Lee HB BC

Jonathon Jennings should make his return for the Lions.

Also, keep an eye on returning players from the 6-game IR, most notably Chris Williams.

[Edit: 10:38]

CGY will line up like this: Michel – Daniels – McDaniel – Parker – Durant | Messam
    Jorden out. Messam and Bo banged up, but should go.
    TOR: Williams – SJ – Coombs – Paden – Fuller | Whitaker
    HB Sears Jr. is out. So is Edwards. Whitaker returns

WPG will likely lineup like this: Adams – Lankford – Thorpe – Denmark – JFG | Harris
    Dressler still banged up. Looks like Leggett and Heath will return
    OTT will likely lineup like this: Stangby – Rhymes – Sinopoli – Ellingson – Spencer | Powell

HAM is a mess. I guess they’ll like up like this: Tyms – Elliott – Tasker – Saunders – Jones | Gable
    EDM will likely lineup like this gain: Hazelton – Watson – Mitchell – Zylstra – Williams | Perkins
    Travon Van is hurt. Perkins gets the start at RB.

SSK Carter – Naaman – Grant – Holley – Bagg | Marshall
    BC: Williams – Manny – Burnham – Iannuzzi – Johnson | JJ
    HB TJ Lee will be out 4 weeks with a dislocated elbow. Chris Williams returns. Jennings may return

[Edit: Thursday, 10:50 AM PDT]
    Updates:

Dressler indeed out. Denmark to BSB, Lankford to outside SB
    Duke Williams out. Getzlaf replaces him
    K Sean Whyte, RB Travon Van, LS Ryan King, S Neil King, and DB Arjen Colquhoun to the 6-game injured list.

Kevin Elliott out. Tyms to BSB, Aultman to BWR
    On D, Donald Unumba Jr. will start at boundary corner. Makes Hazelton a fade, IMO. Love Mitchell and Watson interesting deep GPP.
    Spencer to boundary WR. McDuffie KR/PR (No more wasting Spencer there)
    Leggett returns for WPG.

WPG: Adams – Denmark – Thorpe – Lankford (Not PR anymore) – JFG | Harris || Fogg
    OTT: Spencer – Hoffman – Sinopoli – Ellingson – Stangby | Powell || McDuffie

HAM: Aultman (Could be huge value play) – Tyms – Tasker – Saunders – Jones | Gable || Banks
    EDM: Hazelton – Watson – Mitchell – Zylstra – Getzlaf | Perkins || Edwards

• themarksman13

@slicktornewman said...

Hey all I’m new to playing CFL DFS and I was looking at Ellingson’s draftkings profile and for his last game on there they have him scoring 14.9 DK points but his line should’ve had him score around 30. Is this kinda error common?

Depends on which game they have him down

• Syzltuth

Is Ray the most sacked qb in the league? Seems like every week he’s getting taken down several times

• thetitanlb

And I had Ray so once again I’m done for the week. Somehow I just can’t avoid the darned injury bug man. 3 weeks in a row man. Ugggggg

• kittymanportrait

@rock said...

Need Green to pick up some trash points…

Need Michel to pick up any points. I fell into that quicksand hard. I need to start reading Marksman BEFORE making a bunch of lineups.

• rock

Is anyone watching this game? Are the starters still playing?

• kittymanportrait

I think a full fade of this game was the way to go. I’d be surprised if anyone playing tonight is on a gpp winner.

• kittymanportrait

@kittymanportrait said...

I think a full fade of this game was the way to go. I’d be surprised if anyone playing tonight is on a gpp winner.

Except calgary defense.

• Syzltuth

McDaniel with 27 might make it

• kittymanportrait

@Syzltuth said...

McDaniel with 27 might make it

Yeah I spoke too soon. I think he scored again like a minute after I said that.

• kittymanportrait

Wow Michel finally. I’ve never felt so happy to get 1.8.

• Syzltuth

@kittymanportrait said...

Wow Michel finally. I’ve never felt so happy to get 1.8.

Lol you and me both not that 1.8 is much different from 0

• Dfspacman

2 of my 4 lineups gone…

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

DraftKings slowly killing CFL. ALL the contests filled fairly early again this week and yet they have decreased the size of the contests next week. Ridiculous.

• slicktornewman

• themarksman13

@Syzltuth said...

Is Ray the most sacked qb in the league? Seems like every week he’s getting taken down several times

I would say Jennings/Lulay, then Collaros, then Ray. Toronto OL racking up the injuries now.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

DraftKings slowly killing CFL. ALL the contests filled fairly early again this week and yet they have decreased the size of the contests next week. Ridiculous.

I agree. I was happy playing cfl for first time this year and making an effort to put in the work. I think I played around $75 in week 2 or 3. I’m all the way down to $18 this week. There wasn’t much to enter. I moved action over to the trash nfl preseason.

Sadly, I had McDaniel and Finch in 2 lus together but paired it with Michel. Clearly not researching as much hurt as I guess he was a bad play. (Didn’t see or read up on game)

• Adeepthret

For the life of me I can’t figure out why the CFL contests are so small and WNBA gets 60k-100k guarantees. Even if you’re playing WNBA you’re not watching it, so the interest must decline rapidly after the fish tire of playing it. I started watching CFL last year thanks to DK starting contests, and I still watch this year but I’m not playing DK because I’m not interested in 500-2k guaranteed contests. CFL is a sport that can actually grow unlike WNBA, MMA, LOL, etc.

• Stewburtx8

@yountingly said...

I agree. I was happy playing cfl for first time this year and making an effort to put in the work. I think I played around $75 in week 2 or 3. I’m all the way down to $18 this week. There wasn’t much to enter. I moved action over to the trash nfl preseason.

Sadly, I had McDaniel and Finch in 2 lus together but paired it with Michel. Clearly not researching as much hurt as I guess he was a bad play. (Didn’t see or read up on game)

Right. First couple weeks I was playing 15 lineups in the larger $8 contest. So investing at least $120 per week. Sometimes would throw my favorite lineup in the $27 as well.

Now this week I played 5 lineups in the $5 and 1 lineups in the $27. So total of $52 invested. I’ve cut my action by more than 50%.

That’s the problem.. Keep the prize pools strong and people stick around and invest more volume. As you start to decrease the prize pools, you start losing people and entries. A snowball effect occurs.

DraftKings has never figured this out for niche sports. Whoever sizes their contests for Soccer, CFL and previously CFB and CBB should have been fired a long time ago. It’s just incredibly frustrating for someone who loves researching the sports that have less information out there (and sharks in the contests). But DraftKings only cares about the big 4 sports (if you include golf) and is not interested in growing other sports.

• yisman

Last night was brutal.

I wound up going Durant for my final spot.

One catch and then this.

08/03/2017 8:17:00 PM EST
    UPDATE: Durant will not return to Thursday’s game against the Argonauts due to what is possibly a left knee injury, Danny Austin of the Calgary Sun and Herald reports.
    ANALYSIS: The exact nature of the injury has not been reported, though it’s serious enough to hold him out of the remainder of Thursday’s contest.

• kaysizzle

CFL prize pools increase for labor day weekend…

• slicktornewman

I see whats happened. If you look at Ellingsons profile and game log on DK it shows his last game was vs Montreal when in fact it was vs Toronto. They’ve used his stat line from the Montreal game, however they’ve used the DK points he would have received from his Toronto game log. I knew something was wrong because 6-149 with a TD isn’t 14.9 DK points.

• mlapensee

My last minute tweaking killed my lineups. Took out Green and Finch for Michel and Messam.

• Stewburtx8

@kaysizzle said...

CFL prize pools increase for labor day weekend…

I hope that’s true. Unfortunately I think they have pushed a lot of people away the last two weeks.

• Dfspacman

Which receiver is going for over 100 and a touchdown? Glen has too many mouths to feed same as Lulay

• rock

@Dfspacman said...

Which receiver is going for over 100 and a touchdown? Glen has too many mouths to feed same as Lulay

Zylstra feels like the most obvious answer. Maybe Adams or Roosevelt?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).