STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

Tonight’s Forum showdown (JL26): https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74525985

July 25, 7pm. Cal at Ott
    July 25, 930p. Tor at Edm
    July 26, 7pm. Wpg at Ham
    July 27, 7pm. Sask at BC

Odds: http://www.vegasinsider.com/cfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=132

Depth Charts:

Cal

Ott

Tor

Edm

Wpg

Ham

Sask

BC

• OttawaCityMadman

Welcome to Calgary chalk week. Nice we get 2 games Thursday eve, so we will have 3 depth charts to work with come Thurs. Still like Irons and Carey for their prices. Be careful if you like Reilly this week. He is getting bashed hard every week now, and he was hurting bad at the end of the last game against Sask. He is one of the toughest Qbs I’ve ever seen, but he can’t continue to take the hits he has been…

• Syzltuth

Never should have left edm. Not sure if it was his choice or he got traded but he should have just played out his career there if he had the choice.

• OttawaCityMadman

Funny. DeAndre Jordan’s brother just signed in BC. He is an OLine, 6’5 281

• Wingman

I think at this point I am comfortable not playing any lions until they burn me multiple times

• leib0039

Every week i have 1 guy who blows up my lineup….who will that be this week!

• leib0039

Harris OUT again for OTT

• leib0039

Gable OUT for EDM seems like big news, Shaq Cooper Starting but not in the DK player pool

Daniels also OUT for EDM

• leib0039

and Shaq Cooper ($4,200) has been added to the player pool. Guessing he becomes fairly chalk this week along with Irons

• OttawaCityMadman

@leib0039 said...

and Shaq Cooper ($4,200) has been added to the player pool. Guessing he becomes fairly chalk this week along with Irons

Nice. He is in a much better spot than Irons.

JWlderJr also out, so BBurks will get a look this week as well…

• OttawaCityMadman

Tor Ed Cal Ott charts are up. Im glad the Edm game wasn’t Sunday. That Gable Daneils news would have been a lineup killer

• FunkMac

I will have a lot of Burks and Cooper. Probably close to zero of Irons.

• bure10

@FunkMac said...

I will have a lot of Burks and Cooper. Probably close to zero of Irons.

Seems like horrible game script for Burks, but Crockett did make value last week when his team only got one point. I have likely Carey and Cooper in my one LU right now and then see how the overlay is in deciding if I put more – Then I would probably fall onto those guys

• FunkMac

@bure10 said...

Seems like horrible game script for Burks, but Crockett did make value last week when his team only got one point. I have likely Carey and Cooper in my one LU right now and then see how the overlay is in deciding if I put more – Then I would probably fall onto those guys

Definitely a fair point. I just think the Argos target JWJ so much out of the backfield, and if Burks fills that role he’ll get 4 to 6 catches which gives him a nice floor for 4K. My luck they’ll use some Rainey in that role even though they haven’t all season. I definitely like Cooper and Carey more because they come with less risk and better game scripts. But I still wanna be over the field on Burks for sure.

• Syzltuth

Going with 2 lineups this week for the main. Harris and fajardo at qb, cgy d, cooper and Moore in both. Thinking of changing out one of the Moore picks, wr has been so volatile I don’t want both lineups tanking if he duds

• leib0039

matthews IN this week but listed as a backup….hmm

• Wingman

Have some Rainey and Rutley this week, also what is value for Cooper this week? And Burks I feel too heavy on him what would be value for him?

• OttawaCityMadman

Ham chart up. Lawernce LB out ,suspended

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

Have some Rainey and Rutley this week, also what is value for Cooper this week? And Burks I feel too heavy on him what would be value for him?

Cooper will be your top value pick this week and will be 30%+ owned. He has 30fp upside. BUT dont over look MJackson. I believe he will be more involved as well this week and could be a sneaky pick.

• codyallison1026

So a bunch of punt RBs in play? Lovely. Someone tell me why irons is a bad play

• OttawaCityMadman

Wpg chart up. Mathews is in but as a back up. Dont expect him to see many snap unless another injury

• codyallison1026

So is it just wr roulette with Calgary WRs ?

• leib0039

@codyallison1026 said...

So a bunch of punt RBs in play? Lovely. Someone tell me why irons is a bad play

Really? WPG has yet to allow a rushing TD, and give up 59.2 yards per game rushing, just ohh 30 yards better a game than the team in 2nd. Hes cheap and could vulture a score but its risky

• leib0039

Has anyone heard a word about Rutley? He left last week hurt but I have seen no news on if he is ok or not close

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Going with 2 lineups this week for the main. Harris and fajardo at qb, cgy d, cooper and Moore in both. Thinking of changing out one of the Moore picks, wr has been so volatile I don’t want both lineups tanking if he duds

Im debating 2 Lus as well. With all the value are you taking Moore over Evans for a reason or just you are spending up other places.

• Syzltuth

@bure10 said...

Im debating 2 Lus as well. With all the value are you taking Moore over Evans for a reason or just you are spending up other places.

Pretty much just the way it ended up. I wanted a wr to go with fajardo and Moore Fit well in that lu (I have banks and burnham in that one as well). I was trying to find someone else I liked for the 2nd lu, I’d have $7k available but didn’t see anyone I liked better. He’s my only player from the sat game in that lu, not that it’s inperative I have someone from that game although I usually hate to not have anyone going from the last game. It would also have to be wr only as that lu is 3 rb

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.