STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

Tonight’s Forum showdown (JL26): https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74525985

July 25, 7pm. Cal at Ott
    July 25, 930p. Tor at Edm
    July 26, 7pm. Wpg at Ham
    July 27, 7pm. Sask at BC

Odds: http://www.vegasinsider.com/cfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=132

Depth Charts:

Cal

Ott

Tor

Edm

Wpg

Ham

Sask

BC

• Syzltuth

Actually just adjusted my fajardo lineup and swapped Moore for Evans and then took burnham out and plugged brescasin in

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Actually just adjusted my fajardo lineup and swapped Moore for Evans and then took burnham out and plugged brescasin in

Oh no late tinkering!!

• codyallison1026

Wonder what completely unowned wr is going to go off this week …. maybe carter will finally do something

• Syzltuth

@bure10 said...

Oh no late tinkering!!

Lol always my downfall. I’ll be the first one here bitching when burnham puts up 50

• Syzltuth

@codyallison1026 said...

Wonder what completely unowned wr is going to go off this week …. maybe carter will finally do something

Wolitarskys been quiet the last week or 2, he’s my vote of surprise performer

• yisman

threw 4 into the Maple Leaf and entered the TD. Must be 0 for 3 on the TD this season

• OttawaCityMadman

F’kin field goal battle. Jeez Cal should be up 21-3

• bure10

Got Carey/Cal D in one and Rogers in the other of my LUs. Not terrible or anything but Arb missed Rogers big time.

• bure10

Carey two big runs then goes off the field and checks his hand. Helmet off arguing with the trainer it appears.

• bure10

Now Williams with the fumble with Carey on bench. Jeez.

• codyallison1026

how many fumbles is that now?

• OttawaCityMadman

ugly football

• OttawaCityMadman

Jennings is in the negative pts. Had to toss a lineup with him again. I knew better lol

• bure10

Ugh Carey with a big run now being helped off the field again. By helped its carried off the field.

• OttawaCityMadman

AND Carey is done. Just carried him off the field. Ankle.

• bure10

@OttawaCityMadman said...

AND Carey is done. Just carried him off the field. Ankle.

I hope because its close they can tape it and bring him back in. It wasnt a noticeable injury on reply so hoping just a mild twist or something.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

He needed helped back to the locker room. Can’t imagine him coming back.

• OttawaCityMadman

@bure10 said...

I hope because its close they can tape it and bring him back in. It wasnt a noticeable injury on reply so hoping just a mild twist or something.

yeah, had a great first half. But it doesn’t look good. Cant put weight on it at all

• bure10

Confirmed out Ugh.

• OttawaCityMadman

Oh yeah, Jennings in the + now!

• Dfspacman

Anyone giving Ellingson a shot?

• bure10

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone giving Ellingson a shot?

I got some Stafford and Collins. Elingson is fine but hes pricey. Daniels is out so it would seem a little more to go around. Not a bad play by any means i Just think he is over priced.

• Wingman

I was 50% on Carey seems like every week one of my big plays is out early

• Dfspacman

Is Anthony Coombs likely to play??

• OttawaCityMadman

@Dfspacman said...

Is Anthony Coombs likely to play??

really hard to say. They could plan something for him, but last week showed they were fully comfortable with Irons. Against Wpg, I could see them not trying to run as much and use Coombs as a Recv RB more…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.