STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

Tonight’s Forum showdown (JL26): https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74525985

July 25, 7pm. Cal at Ott
    July 25, 930p. Tor at Edm
    July 26, 7pm. Wpg at Ham
    July 27, 7pm. Sask at BC

Odds: http://www.vegasinsider.com/cfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=132

Depth Charts:

Cal

Ott

Tor

Edm

Wpg

Ham

Sask

BC

• bure10

Lol Cooper goal line fumble.

• OttawaCityMadman

Holy bloody hell. SCooper was watching the Ott Cal game. Fumble on the 1yrd line! so gross

• epot

methinks the ottawa coach will be looking up the classifieds tonight

• OttawaCityMadman

@epot said...

methinks the ottawa coach will be looking up the classifieds tonight

yeah, pretty bad call there. Make em score a td, they couldn’t do it all night! lol

• OttawaCityMadman

wow I expected SCooper to be bout 30-40% owned, but he is 50% in the $1

• Dfspacman

Damn Toronto offense smh

• OttawaCityMadman

@Dfspacman said...

Damn Toronto offense smh

Not sure who is worse. BethlT or Jennings. Lol

• Syzltuth

Prukop in for bt

• Syzltuth

Collins injured now?

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Collins injured now?

Not watching anymore don’t know how serious it is.

• Syzltuth

Still not in so I’m guessing he’s done for the night

• OttawaCityMadman

Looks like they are trying to run the clock out at any rate. 2 terrible games to stack. Peg Ham should go bananas…

• Syzltuth

Actually he just caught a pass in the 4th, crisis averted

• Syzltuth

Forum contest for tomorrow’s showdown. Was not easy to make a lineup for this one, have to make decisions on who risk not having on your team.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74525985

• bure10

What an odd night. Cooper was a beast and if you dont have him then you are dead. Im in the forum contest and thats going to be tough for sure.

• OttawaCityMadman

Sask and BC charts up

• OttawaCityMadman

I think it’s going to be a Harris and Tasker show tonight. Been burned on fading Banks before but going to roll with it…

• OttawaCityMadman

here we go. Should be the best game of the week. NO MORE FIELD GOALS ok?

• OttawaCityMadman

Phew, not a Pick 6

• epot

Masoli out! :(

• Syzltuth

I’ve managed to get one of the injuries each day this weekend

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

I’ve managed to get one of the injuries each day this weekend

Its a crazy anti fantasy week. Every time you get something going. Fumble, Pick field goal and injury, all at the perfect moment to ruin your lineup

• Syzltuth

This whole season has been like this it seems. Nothing goes the way it should or smoothly. Basically pick the weirdest, most oddball lineup that shouldn’t have a shot in hell to do anything and you’ll probably win

• Syzltuth

Well, 1 lineup at 101.82 with 60 pmr and the second is 67.90 with 120 pmr. I still have hope for the second considering how this weekend has gone

• bure10

Been a brutal weekend. 68 with Evans and Fajardo left and 74 with Powell and Sask D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.