STRATEGY FORUM

• OttawaCityMadman

Tonight’s Forum showdown (JL26): https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74525985

July 25, 7pm. Cal at Ott
    July 25, 930p. Tor at Edm
    July 26, 7pm. Wpg at Ham
    July 27, 7pm. Sask at BC

Odds: http://www.vegasinsider.com/cfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=132

Depth Charts:

Cal

Ott

Tor

Edm

Wpg

Ham

Sask

BC

• Wingman

Judging how the week has gone, BC D, Carter and Rutley are probably the plays tomorrow

• OttawaCityMadman

In the large field Gpps ,all the leaders are in the clubhouse at around 130. So UNLESS the game blows up into a shoot out tomorrow. If you can get to 120-130, you will have a decent cash. Got a 104 with Sask D to play. It bout time they score a D Td this season… Next at 80 with Farjo and Sask D.

• Syzltuth

Our 68 lineups must be the same, I have the same 2 to go in that lu as well. Moore in my good lu to play

• Dfspacman

Wish I had a BC SASK stack

• Syzltuth

Showdown for tomorrow, I adjusted the structure as we haven’t been filling the last few weeks. 7 player, top 2 cash.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74547709

• Wingman

Tonight’s game 6k free for a flex spot who do you all take? Currently have Rutley. Also have Farardo and Evans sitting at 75 points

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

Tonight’s game 6k free for a flex spot who do you all take? Currently have Rutley. Also have Farardo and Evans sitting at 75 points

Id go with another Sask rec if you dont have too many already. Roosvlt fits nice. Watson and Thigpen are good too. If you need someone from BC, look to Cottoy, he is just starting to get some more looks. The thing is with BC is they have a tendency (in the past) to alternate weeks with their #1 RBs. Could very well be they were just ‘resting” White last week, and he will get the bulk of the carries tonight. And Lankford has taken most of the return duties away from Rutley. Something to watch at any rate.

• yisman

another swing and a miss :(

Harris/Ellingson/Stafford stack busted, which sunk me

• Wingman

Thigpen not involved outside of the kick returning and hasn’t been much of a factor expect last game

• bure10

Lol my showdown has 4 from SSK and 1 from BC. Its going to be a BC landslide now.

• Syzltuth

That will probably be a popular build considering the quality of play from bc this year

• Syzltuth

Man, bc is just so awful this year

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Man, bc is just so awful this year

The sacks they are giving up is wild

• epot

white out again…why would they say 100% before game??

• OttawaCityMadman

@epot said...

white out again…why would they say 100% before game??

didnt even know he was injured. Just heard it was an ankle issue.

• epot

@OttawaCityMadman said...

didnt even know he was injured. Just heard it was an ankle issue.

ya he had an ankle issue but declared it 100% fit prior to the game. assuming that this isn’t something new

• OttawaCityMadman

looks like he just needed a retape. Have to monitor for sure

• OttawaCityMadman

got a good one if Sask D continues to dominate. Need one more D td…

Didn’t like that long td run from Powell though. wow

• Syzltuth

I see you up in 2nd in the $1

• Syzltuth

No white is going to kill my showdown. I knew better than to take him. Originally had carter in there instead of white

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

I see you up in 2nd in the $1

that Lankford runback was ridiculous. Terrible coverage. Going to drop me 3pts, they haven’t adjusted the pts against yet. Curse is on lol

• Syzltuth

I think Reilly has found and fallen off the cliff everyone keeps saying Tom Brady is going to tumble off

• bure10

Did we discuss Masoli ACL injury? I saw on Twitter somewhere hes done for year. Thats going to change things

• Syzltuth

7 pts behind you…

• Syzltuth

@bure10 said...

Did we discuss Masoli ACL injury? I saw on Twitter somewhere hes done for year. Thats going to change things

Wow didn’t realize it was that bad, heard he walked off on his own power. Bummer for Hamilton, masoli is one of my favorite qbs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).