STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

Tonight’s Forum showdown (JL26): https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74525985

July 25, 7pm. Cal at Ott
    July 25, 930p. Tor at Edm
    July 26, 7pm. Wpg at Ham
    July 27, 7pm. Sask at BC

Odds: http://www.vegasinsider.com/cfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=132

Depth Charts:

Cal

Ott

Tor

Edm

Wpg

Ham

Sask

BC

• Syzltuth

Sweet, whites back in

• Syzltuth

Well, bc d with 2 return tds. Guess if Reilly can’t do it, the defense will

• Dfspacman

Thought Duron Carter was a thing

• Syzltuth

He and Durant both. Both have been ghosts lately after a good start at the beginning of the season

• OttawaCityMadman

thought BC was going to be a thing. They were too excited to get Reilly and forgot they needed to protect him lol

• bure10

Its almost time to fade BC passing game. Reilly gets 0 protection

• Syzltuth

Powell with his third :/ I have none

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Powell with his third :/ I have none

yup. sunk my lineups always one miss

• Syzltuth

Highest scoring player of the slate

• Dfspacman

Reily with 65 passing yards lol, I used to think he was Nfl caliber

• Syzltuth

Just last year he was good, bc offensive line isn’t helping him at all. At this point in the season he’s taken so much damage I’m thinking he won’t make it through the whole year.

• Syzltuth

Congrats to bure & epot for taking the forum showdown. I may take the next week or so off from hosting it. My br is starting to look a little thin and I haven’t recouped anything from them for a few weeks

• bure10

Thanks. Took 2nd in the 33$ Bootleg with Bethel Thompson as my QB lol, good for 39th in the Maple Leaf – Oh what could have been.

• Syzltuth

Gg, I was looking good in the $1 at halftime then Powell happened

• Syzltuth

Hoping to get some free $$ from the devour ufc tonight but only 1/2 right now and my winner put up a blah score

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Hoping to get some free $$ from the devour ufc tonight but only 1/2 right now and my winner put up a blah score

Some of the fights have been solid. Im sitting at 3/3 all by decisions though which isnt ideal.

• Syzltuth

Yeah, seems fairly low scoring so far. I have guys in the last 4 fights of the night so hopefully some good action in my favor.

• Syzltuth

Nice, just moved up to 47th and the next pay tier in the cfl $1, must have been some stat correction

• OttawaCityMadman

I put in Edgar. Hoping for the upset. But took a bad loss with Frota. 253 with 2 left

• Syzltuth

114 with araujo & pantoja, the devour has a weak field and pays out a little over 40% so I’d be happy with just a buck profit free $$ at this point

• Syzltuth

Well, I have Neal in ufc so my nights done with that big fat zero lol.

Lol I’m an idiot, didn’t refresh, just saw it say final with a 0 next to him so I assumed he got ktfo early in the first.

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Well, I have Neal in ufc so my nights done with that big fat zero lol

Neal won

• Syzltuth

@bure10 said...

Neal won

Yeah, just edited my last post

• yisman

my 4 lineups all scored between 101.12 (main lineup which I used for the TD, with Harris/Ellingson/Stafford) to 109.31.

Between CFL and UFC, it’s been brutal.

• OttawaCityMadman

Right there with you n the golf Syzl…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).