Arceneaux still in a brace
    Ray out

Chambers returns
    Jennings returns
    Matthews starts for Argos

• eaglezzz

I will make a note of that.

• Syzltuth

Is there a web site out there that gives detailed defensive stats? I’m trying to do more in depth research, mainly on corners at the moment and the site I regularly go to (clf.ca and tsm) only seem to have general stats. I’m looking for something that will tell me who lets up big yardage, tds, which sides are weaker vs runs, etc

• BreesToGraham

3downnation.com

The guys there do a weekly podcast and give a great breakdown on the WR/CB matchups. They always mention completion percentages for/against.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@themarksman13 said...

Play Ladarius Perkins at 3k.

HA. DraftKings clearly does not give a damn about the CFL. Reducing prize pools when the contests are full and cannot properly price a starting RB.

• Dfspacman

I don’t know why wnba have bigger GPP’s than Cfl.. is it because the CFL is over a 3day span?

• slicktornewman

@Stewburtx8 said...

HA. DraftKings clearly does not give a damn about the CFL. Reducing prize pools when the contests are full and cannot properly price a starting RB.

This is clearly the case. I really don’t like when it’s to easy to build lineups from a salary standpoint but that’s the case this week. The first 5 lineups I created left an average of over $2000 in salary on the table for each.

• adelosa

MLS is very similar in that it’s a league with not many teams with small GPPs. They aren’t even covered in the DK Playbook. I’m sure the only reason WNBA is getting any love is because it’s their first year with DK.

• kittymanportrait

@Syzltuth said...

Is there a web site out there that gives detailed defensive stats? I’m trying to do more in depth research, mainly on corners at the moment and the site I regularly go to (clf.ca and tsm) only seem to have general stats. I’m looking for something that will tell me who lets up big yardage, tds, which sides are weaker vs runs, etc

cflstats.ca is definitely superior to cfl.ca for researching stats. I’ve never used tsn, but upon a cursory glance, cflstats.ca looks better than them too. I don’t know if they have defensive stats that specific, but they’re a little better for stats in general. The only place I know of for defensive stats like that would be themarksman13 and he charges 2.50 because he charts stats by hand each week. Last week he didn’t have them, but assuming he does them this week and the future, that’s your best bet. Let me know if you find anything else.

• Syzltuth

Thanks! Yeah, that’s a pretty decent site, I bookmarked it for future use. I’ve started trying to make my own little database but I really wish I had started at the beginning of the season. Trying to go back through all the game logs and pulling the info I want is making my head spin now that 7 weeks have gone by.

• Syzltuth

I keep second guessing and changing my lu. Im down to my last few bucks and pretty much going all in this week so I need a good hit to keep me going

• fenway2015

anyone playing fajardo at qb this week on DK ?

• Syzltuth

Harris or Johnson this week? Harris has the good matchup vs Hamilton but Johnson was held out of the end zone last week for the first time so he could be pissed and try to double up this week on the same opponent. Also, I’m assuming Lankford is still in play this week?

• slicktornewman

@Syzltuth said...

Harris or Johnson this week? Harris has the good matchup vs Hamilton but Johnson was held out of the end zone last week for the first time so he could be pissed and try to double up this week on the same opponent. Also, I’m assuming Lankford is still in play this week?

The running back to target this week was mentioned above.

• slicktornewman

@fenway2015 said...

Negative. As I mentioned in an earlier post I’m leaving salary on the table in all my lineups and thats with Reilly as my QB so no need to punt that position. A couple under priced Eskimos make building lineups easy as of right now. Maybe things change as the week progresses.

• Syzltuth

Yeah I have him in already, I have like 8.5k to play with in my flex and Harris/Johnson seem the most appealing for that last spot unless someone has a better option

• Syzltuth

I also like Mitchell way down at 4.5k but is he going to have another 30 point game? If so, leaving 2k on the table is fine

• slicktornewman

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah I have him in already, I have like 8.5k to play with in my flex and Harris/Johnson seem the most appealing for that last spot unless someone has a better option

IMO when pricing is weak like it is for the CFL it’s not always optimal to use all your salary.

• slicktornewman

I won’t go in expecting 30+ from Mitchell but at 4.5K with Reilly chucking the football against Ottawa in a likely shootout…sign me up!

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@slicktornewman said...

I won’t go in expecting 30+ from Mitchell but at 4.5K with Reilly chucking the football against Ottawa in a likely shootout…sign me up!

Yes, another complete mis-price, but I don’t expect much from DraftKings when it comes to CFL. It will be dead by NFL season again.

• mccoolio

Madu will start for OTT. While I agree Perkins is an elite play this week at his price, a 5k Madu is not a bad play if you want to either pivot or fit both in. He put up 17+ in both games he started earlier this year.

• themarksman13

@mccoolio said...

Madu will start for OTT. While I agree Perkins is an elite play this week at his price, a 5k Madu is not a bad play if you want to either pivot or fit both in. He put up 17+ in both games he started earlier this year.

Yep, Madu starting. Pruneau moves back to safety.

• themarksman13

@Syzltuth said...

I keep track of the data.

• themarksman13

@fenway2015 said...

I think Ray starts

• themarksman13

Looks like Thorpe is ok

• themarksman13

No Zylstra.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).