MAIN FORUM

Comments

• milanman21

Six game slate, with Bayer 04 at BATE and Valencia at Zenit being played at earlier times due to time zone. So here you are:

Dinamo Zagreb (13/1) at Arsenal (1/5) Draw 6/1;
    AS Roma (10/1) at Barcelona ¼ Draw 5/1;
    Olympiacos (16/1) at Bayern Munich (1/7) Draw 15/2;
    KAA Gent (4/1) at Lyon (4/6) Draw 11/4;
    Chelsea (1/3) at Maccabi Tel Aviv (10/1) Draw 7/2;
    Dynamo Kiev (5/1) at Porto (8/13) Draw 11/4;

The big question, which stack with 4 big favorites on the board? Or do you grab a little from each hoping you hit the goalscorers? Will be interesting to see ownership levels, especially in GPPs.

Also, saw some of the ugly back and forth on the EPL thread. Don’t be a dick here.

• wzander

After an initial look, it seems they’ve fixed the pricing problem. In my opinion if you want to fit in several of the big players you will have to find value in Gent and Maccabi. Several quality players from the respective teams and I expect Maccabi to attack Chelsea in an attempt to actually get some points.

Disappointed two of the games weren’t included as they are scheduled earlier.

• milanman21

To your point Sven Kums may be highly owned. I think there will be a fair amount of exposure to Thiago A, he’s 3400. Will also be interesting to see who Arsenal roll out as well. Not sure Ramsey will be fit in time so Gibbs at 2700 as a defender playing higher up could be a hit.

• TacoCatOP

GPP only:
    Everything seems to me like obv play, finding hard to make some unique lineup.

Trusting Zahavi again, at home vs broken Chelsea he could do some damage. Loving Valbuena and Lacazette and then idk.

What do you think about picking some Kiev or Zagreb guys?

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

Mondogoal will have 2-match contests with JUST the earlier games (Bayer 04 at BATE and Valencia at Zenit), something we added this week since one of our partners (Valencia) is playing.

We’ll also have the traditional later slate with majority of the kickoffs at the same time.

Just a reminder that to play in our bigger contests, you should switch to the GBP version of the site by clicking the balance in the top right of your screen and changing it from USD to GBP and then making a deposit.

Good luck!

• Myprimetime

@Mazzone said...

Mondogoal will have 2-match contests with JUST the earlier games (Bayer 04 at BATE and Valencia at Zenit), something we added this week since one of our partners (Valencia) is playing.

We’ll also have the traditional later slate with majority of the kickoffs at the same time.

Just a reminder that to play in our bigger contests, you should switch to the GBP version of the site by clicking the balance in the top right of your screen and changing it from USD to GBP and then making a deposit.

Good luck!

Why not offer the entire slate? Meaning include the early 2 plus the later 6.

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

@Myprimetime said...

Why not offer the entire slate? Meaning include the early 2 plus the later 6.

We haven’t added late swap yet, want everyone to have full lineup info since there is usually a lot of rotation for UCL matches.

• wzander

@milanman21 said...

To your point Sven Kums may be highly owned. I think there will be a fair amount of exposure to Thiago A, he’s 3400. Will also be interesting to see who Arsenal roll out as well. Not sure Ramsey will be fit in time so Gibbs at 2700 as a defender playing higher up could be a hit.

I think Thiago, Valbuena, and Willian are must haves. Willian’s consistent production is insane.

• lfn1992

Why are Lyon such favorites? They’ve played like dog crap in both Ligue 1 and the UCL.

• hopkinst

Hazard looked good against Norwich and may be a sneaky GPP play even though his value isn’t that great.

Any Barcelona experts know if Messi could sub on for Neymar? I saw he came on for Rakitic in el clasico. Seems like with Neymar’s huge score last CL week, playing against a decent Roma team and potentially being subbed @60 minutes could lean towards a fade.

• wzander

@hopkinst said...

Hazard looked good against Norwich and may be a sneaky GPP play even though his value isn’t that great.

Any Barcelona experts know if Messi could sub on for Neymar? I saw he came on for Rakitic in el clasico. Seems like with Neymar’s huge score last CL week, playing against a decent Roma team and potentially being subbed @60 minutes could lean towards a fade.

If anything I think Messi with come on for Roberto. Roma is plagued with injuries. Gervinho is out as well as Salah. Del Rossi is doubtful. Barca are going to dominate imo.

• mallotc93

@hopkinst said...

I would think that they will bring Messi on while Suarez and Neymar are still on the pitch. Especially if they are cruising I’d expect to see Messi brought in midway through the second half for Roberto. Reason being it gives them a chance to gel and Messi a great opportunity to blend back in.
    I am loving the early slate especially when I see the sharks are not around. But beware sharks have taken rest in the double ups for the main slate. I counted 7 !

• NeverSlept

An advice .. is better Lacazette or Muller ?

• wzander

@NeverSlept said...

An advice .. is better Lacazette or Muller ?

Muller. Higher floor and higher ceiling. If you don’t have enough budget though Lacazette is a good choice.

• NeverSlept

Clean Sheet for ?

i thought Casillas ….

Agree ?

• lfn1992

The guy I keep going back and forth about is Yarmolenko.

• yourdone4

anyone doing the 12pm slate im interested in seeing who you have?

• mallotc93

@yourdone4 said...

anyone doing the 12pm slate im interested in seeing who you have?

haha this slate is very exciting to me. Expect a lot of goals. Calhanoglu, Hulk and Hernandez. Build around those- not giving up my secret play ;)

• milanman21

@mallotc93 said...

haha this slate is very exciting to me. Expect a lot of goals. Calhanoglu, Hulk and Hernandez. Build around those- not giving up my secret play ;)

Hulk and Chicharito are pretty much free squares. I like Dzyuba today too. Should be a lot of goals in both games.

• Mhesters

I keep seeing Thiago A (alcantara) and whoscored has him listed as out for today’s game. That is my only source for info right now but I wouldn’t build a team around him

• yourdone4

@mallotc93 said...

thanks

• milanman21

Went Zenit and Bayer stack for the early slate with a BATE defender as a punt. This means Valencia and BATE will probably win.

• wzander

@Mhesters said...

I keep seeing Thiago A (alcantara) and whoscored has him listed as out for today’s game. That is my only source for info right now but I wouldn’t build a team around him

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Had to rework things a little bit.

Not playing the 12pm slate, but Kevin Kampl would be my sleeper pick.

• milanman21

and from the looks of my lineup everyone else did that too lol

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Mhesters said...

UEFA has him out as well with a knee injury. They project Alonso, Vidal, Robben, Douglas Costa, Muller, and Lewandowski as the midfielders/forwards, which is the same group that started Saturday against Schalke.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Hey guys… I think the 50/50 with only 20 entries for soccer are lame, so I created a single entry 50 people $5 50/50 and will now add a $10

Should have thought about it earler, but give it a shot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.