STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Bobbyboom

What kind of strategies are you guys throwing out?

Loving all the world class wingbacks this slate- going to target using 3 in most l/us

Im looking at Arsenal, Atletico, City mid/striker combo stacks for gpp

Barca/Man city looks like a high scoring one. I see Juv aiming for clean sheet at home and Atletico playing for a scoreless draw on the road. Arsenal are the biggest favorites and I don’t see Monaco scoring.

Really like:
    -Koke if he goes, Turan solid replacement. Mandzukic/Griezmann
    -Tevez’s price 8.1
    -The value in Citys midfield (Navas 5, Nasri 4.9) with no Yaya
    -Giroud

Juvie forces the most fouls-will be looking at their mids – Pogba 5.3? sign me up

Anyone on Torres? Reus?

Could see Aguero and Messi going back and forth….probably going to use cheaper Neymar to get Messi exposure

Not playing any Monaco or any Leverkusen.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Before that, Torres came on for Turan.

• badgerdores

Need a goal from Super Mario, a PK from Cazorla or a goal from Drmic really bad in my big H2H

• gjtgjtgjt

What are these announcers talking about? The ball bounced out on the Torres non goal, unless I’m insane and blind, which, granted, I could be.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Atleti down to ten. Tiago sent off.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Ox ruins the clean sheet. 1-2.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Nighty night, Arsenal.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

1-3. Ferreira-Carrasco!

• gjtgjtgjt

Think I have both the $5 and $12 single entry wrapped up…

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Silva with the helper.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Full time.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Think I have both the $5 and $12 single entry wrapped up…

Congrats!

I got nothing right on this slate. Good thing I only played 3 GPP entries!!

• qatman

Congrats. I min cashed everything… except the $100 GPP. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• badgerdores

YUCK, worst day ever despite 2nd in Treble. Went very big H2H today and lost them all. Thought Arsenal would boss the game and Ozil & Cazorla would rack up some points. To fit both Super Mario and Giroud in I went Drmic instead of more expensive Leverkusen player. Still a good month, but a lot of damage done today. Don’t think I’ll play that big H2H again for awhile.

Max must love seeing my name pop up

• gjtgjtgjt

@Unico10 said...

Congrats!

I got nothing right on this slate. Good thing I only played 3 GPP entries!!

Thanks, wow…I usually rant about late swap, but I lucked my way into this one.

• Craptor

god what an awful day. lol arsenal.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

Second straight week a strong Weds-only showing turned a disastrous Tues-Weds output into a profit. Phew.

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

@pdidawg82 said...

Second straight week a strong Weds-only showing turned a disastrous Tues-Weds output into a profit. Phew.

Same. 6th (?) in the EQ with dead weight (Sequeira)

• strassnerte

@badgerdores said...

YUCK, worst day ever despite 2nd in Treble. Went very big H2H today and lost them all. Thought Arsenal would boss the game and Ozil & Cazorla would rack up some points. To fit both Super Mario and Giroud in I went Drmic instead of more expensive Leverkusen player. Still a good month, but a lot of damage done today. Don’t think I’ll play that big H2H again for awhile.

Max must love seeing my name pop up

Sorry man. I was able to take one of those big dollar heads up from you with a horrible lineup myself. Also went strong with Arsenal. Luckily I snuck in the assist from Bellerin. Looks to be the difference.

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

the Arsenalol fans in the office have all the sad today

• strassnerte

@strassnerte said...

Sorry man. I was able to take one of those big dollar heads up from you with a horrible lineup myself. Also went strong with Arsenal. Luckily I snuck in the assist from Bellerin. Looks to be the difference.

Bellarabi. Self correct

• badgerdores

@strassnerte said...

No worries, the loss to you was pennies compared to what I gave to Max. Just been running so hot decided to go really big. Worst LU I’ve had in a long time score wise. Still up nicely this year, just gave half of it back. Can’t complain – - I’ll be back this weekend!

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Are you good at every sport Bobby? I see you in here and NHL rocking the great analysis and helping everyone out. I am new to soccer but enjoy the mid week afternoon games.
    Are there any websites that you use to research UCL? or EPL?

• Bobbyboom

@Ryanoss said...

Are you good at every sport Bobby? I see you in here and NHL rocking the great analysis and helping everyone out. I am new to soccer but enjoy the mid week afternoon games.
    Are there any websites that you use to research UCL? or EPL?

haha ryan no im just decent at hockey and NFL..I get lucky sometimes at NBA, soccer . helps to have been watching all sports for 20 yrs but just comes down to strategy and lil bit of luck

check out whoscored for soccer – find out who gets in on the scoring, formations, strategies etc.. go back and look at fixtures from old teams. theres a good sticky on here about how to create soccer lineups for dfs/things to look at. search it youll find

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).