Sevila 0.88

Wednesday 14 March

Besiktas 1.18
    Bayern Munich 2.25

Barcelona 2.25
    Chelsea 0.88

NB: All games 1945 KO UK Time EXCEPT Besiktas v Bayern which is 1700 KO

• LegiaWwa

Are the high priced guys like Salah and Aguero still gonna start with their teams so comfortably ahead at home?

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Salah – probably, Aguero – probably not (G. Jesus should be ready to start at $8300)

• MHDU2424

I kinda wanna bet PSG to go through….seems like no one thinks they have a shot without Neymar so I imagine the odds are nice

• JH822547

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he will only make two or three changes to his side despite their 5-0 first-leg win against Porto.

Klopp’s side have all but qualified for the quarter-finals but he says he will name a strong team – though he may rest top scorer Mohamed Salah.

Emre Can is available after missing the first leg through suspension.

Porto would make history if they did go through – as no team has ever come from five goals down to progress.

=

• Fightingfowler

Predicting the Man City team will make this slate a lot more difficult…

• Edgalee34

Any top plays on fanduel today? Or do we need to wait and see lineups?

• JH822547

This seems to be the consensus on the predicted Man City line up. Seems pretty daft to play KDB, I won’t be leaving salary room specifically for him.

Bravo

Delph
    Danilo
    Stones
    Kompany

Yaya Toure
    Foden
    Sane
    B.Silva
    KDB

Jesus

• LegiaWwa

Salah on the bench

• hcassidy

Trying to figure out if want to play Mane or drop down to Cavani or Mbappe, which would allow for me to fit Asensio into my lineup.

• dnely17

@JH822547 said...

This seems to be the consensus on the predicted Man City line up. Seems pretty daft to play KDB, I won’t be leaving salary room specifically for him.

Bravo

Delph
    Danilo
    Stones
    Kompany

Yaya Toure
    Foden
    Sane
    B.Silva
    KDB

Jesus

Praise Jesus.

• afcangelo

Couple of things going into this slate that I haven’t exactly been able to nail down.

1. How attacking minded are Liverpool today? That’s a really big one for me because it’s kind of a double sided coin. On one hand, if Liverpool attack and look to score then I’m going to definitely have interest in Mane and Milner, I think Firmino comes off around 65’ and Mane might as well but I think he’s the most likely to score a goal today of this bunch. Milner is just a great play in the midfield IF they are attacking minded, if not then ahhhh it’s gonna a pass for me dog. Does anyone out there have any interest in Lallana getting the nod up top? Also, it feels like it might be a sneaky Emre Can spot today but his price is too high to really play as a “punt”.

However if Liverpool are just kind of killing the 90 minutes off out there, and really maybe even if they aren’t I am finding myself interested in Aboubakar. He’s a pure goalscorer and if Porto are going to mount any semblance of an attack he will most certainly be involved in the finishing product, and at only 5200 today that is a snip for what upside he brings to the table, at low ownership I would imagine too. Not really interested in anyone other than that on Porto except for maybe a shout at a very cheap Iker Casillas against what one would assume to be a flat, unmotivated Liverpool side.

2. How much Di Maria is too much? Also Cavani as well. This game has the biggest total (3.5) for a reason and looking ahead to another side with very little if anything to play for (Man City) I just think I want a good deal of action from this game instead of City/Pool. Also I like the Tottenham/Juve game tomorrow as well (Eriksen, Kane, Dybala)

• Dfspacman

Anyone fading Liverpool players?

• Dfspacman

Why did Madrid bench Kroos and Modric?

• hcassidy

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone fading Liverpool players?

I did, after lots of contemplating. I had Milner and Mane in my lineup, but more I thought about it I came to the same sentiment as AF did and think Liverpool just play enough to maintain and advance. So I pulled them out and plugged in PSG and RM players.

• dnely17

I haven’t really been hearing anything about Ronaldo today. I still think he will outscore Kane/De Bruyne in pick’em. does everyone else feel the same?

• warren99

@afcangelo said...

Couple of things going into this slate that I haven’t exactly been able to nail down.

1. How attacking minded are Liverpool today? That’s a really big one for me because it’s kind of a double sided coin. On one hand, if Liverpool attack and look to score then I’m going to definitely have interest in Mane and Milner, I think Firmino comes off around 65’ and Mane might as well but I think he’s the most likely to score a goal today of this bunch. Milner is just a great play in the midfield IF they are attacking minded, if not then ahhhh it’s gonna a pass for me dog. Does anyone out there have any interest in Lallana getting the nod up top? Also, it feels like it might be a sneaky Emre Can spot today but his price is too high to really play as a “punt”.

However if Liverpool are just kind of killing the 90 minutes off out there, and really maybe even if they aren’t I am finding myself interested in Aboubakar. He’s a pure goalscorer and if Porto are going to mount any semblance of an attack he will most certainly be involved in the finishing product, and at only 5200 today that is a snip for what upside he brings to the table, at low ownership I would imagine too. Not really interested in anyone other than that on Porto except for maybe a shout at a very cheap Iker Casillas against what one would assume to be a flat, unmotivated Liverpool side.

2. How much Di Maria is too much? Also Cavani as well. This game has the biggest total (3.5) for a reason and looking ahead to another side with very little if anything to play for (Man City) I just think I want a good deal of action from this game instead of City/Pool. Also I like the Tottenham/Juve game tomorrow as well (Eriksen, Kane, Dybala)

I’m with you on Cavani and Di Maria, all over them tonight.

Difficult to know with Liverpool, very good chance one at least of Firminho and Mane doesn’t play 90. City I am totally fading – they were happy to coast the last 2 games in the group stage.

Realistically there’s only 2 games that could hit the extra time jackpot – there’s isn’t that much difference price wise between PSG winning 3-1 and the Spurs game ending 2-2 so I have some mini game stacks running in the Spurs game

• eaglezzz

I think I am also fading Liverpool and loading up on Mad/PSG

I originally only had Milner, Gomez, and Karius as my plays but now just on Gomez as a cheap defender.

I think Casillas might make for a good play in Goal on FD as he should see a bunch of shots.

• Yeoman

@Dfspacman said...

Why did Madrid bench Kroos and Modric?

Because they don’t expect to have a lot of the ball? This looks like a defensive/countering lineup to me.

• afcangelo

Overweight on Porto. Mostly Aboubakar and Casillas. Also a whole bunch of PSG (all in on Di Maria)

Probably overweight on CR7 too, he just always scores in UCL. No City for me….once again (famous last words I know)

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Went cavani and di maria

• LegiaWwa

Mbappe or bust!

• eaglezzz

Surprised Verratti and Jesus were so low owned. If I can get a goal from either of those guys I will be looking pretty in GPPs

• richierich

Aaaaahhh

Mbappe missed a wide open Cavani for a goal. I own both in the today slate only… Shit

• afcangelo

What a terrible first half of football. Thankful I guess that I still have quite a bit of TOT/JUV to still get to but that was dreadful.

• gvn2fly1421

So glad I went 100% Di Maria on FD…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).