MAIN FORUM

Comments

• milanman21

Excellent read on who needs what to qualify and may have an impact on lineups, which would impact lineup construction for us:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2310794.html#champions+league+who+still+qualify

Group A:
    Real Madrid (13) v Malmo (3)
    PSG (10) v Shakhtar Donetsk (3)

Real are the group winners and PSG are the runner up. There’s really nothing for either team to play for so we may not have to worry about some of the high price players like Ronaldo, Ibra, or Di Maria as they may not play. Shakhtar might be a nice place to go for players as they’ll want to be sure of 3rd and a Europa League spot (though I highly doubt Malmo will get anything in Madrid regardless of who Benitez puts out there).

Group B:
    PSV (7) v CSKA Moscow (4)
    Wolfsburg (9) v Man United (8)

Everyone has something to play for here. PSV will be a nice team to have exposure to as they have to go for it, and CSKA aren’t necessarily air tight in defense. Wolfsburg v Man United is huge, but could be a cagey grind, especially with how United have been playing.

Group C:
    Benfica (10) v Atletico Madrid (10)
    Galatasaray (4) v Astana (3)

Benfica and Atleti are through, and they are playing to determine who wins the group. For Benfica it’s critical for them to win as group winners are not drawn against each other in the round of 16, so they’d avoid the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid. Atleti don’t have to worry about drawing either of the Spanish giants (round of 16 doesn’t allow teams from the same country to match up) but may want to win the group to avoid someone like a Bayern Munich. The JV game in this group is a big one for a Europa League place, and Galatasaray may be a nice stack, as Astana haven’t been particularly good in their away matches in this competition.

Group D:
    Manchester City (9) v Borussia M’Gladbach (5)
    Sevilla (3) v Juventus (11)

Juve and City are in the next round, with Juve only needing a point to secure the group win. They know how to get what they need in Spain, see last year’s semi against Real Madrid. Sevilla have been a real struggler in this competition since winning on Matchday 1, but there may be an abundance of peripheral stats from them as they will have to go for it to have a chance to reach Europa League. The City-Gladbach match could be an open one, as City have to win to win the group, and Gladbach need the win to be sure of Europa League (though I think they’ll be safe as I don’t expect Sevilla to win).

My gut says that winning lineups tomorrow will have a lot of salary leftover.

• lfn1992

Man City parking the bus

• thetitanlb

These last few teams need to submit there starting 11. Need to finish these lineups..

• lfn1992

Taking a look at James Rodriguez on Real… someone has to assist Ronaldo on all those goals, no?

• thetitanlb

Feels risky but i think im gonna roll sterling.

• milanman21

@thetitanlb said...

Feels risky but i think im gonna roll sterling.

I’m with you on this one. It feels risky but all the service he’ll be getting.

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

Some potential overlay in our GBP contests at Mondogoal.
    For US/CAN players to get involved just:
    1. Log on to Mondogoal.com
    2. Click your balance in the top right of the screen
    3. Switch from USD to GBP. (page will refresh loading our GBP leagues)
    4. Make a deposit in GBP.
    5. Enter contests and…Profit?

Good luck – don’t forget to play our Europa leagues later this week as well!

• DHayes22

RG Overall Ranking

Best place to see UCL lineups?

• Campbell00021

http://www.rotowire.com/soccer/champions-lineups.htm

• thetitanlb

http://www.rotowire.com/soccer/champions-lineups.htm

The lineup is official when it has a green dot

• mallotc93

Lads, I’m in Philadelphia airport on my phone. Can’t do much research. Any one want to fill me in on the bargain buys today?

• wzander

@mallotc93 said...

Lads, I’m in Philadelphia airport on my phone. Can’t do much research. Any one want to fill me in on the bargain buys today?

Who do you want to play?

Foxi for Astana
    Carrasco for Athletico
    Inan for Galatasaray

• Bradleymaddoxyep

I’m new to this so I wanted to get your thoughts…

Now that Ronaldo is officially in the lineup, is he a must-play?

• lfn1992

That Galatasaray game is the real X factor in this lineup, as in, how heavy do you want to be into that?

• Bradleymaddoxyep

Need a $2800 utility. Anyone willing to help?

• wzander

@Bradleymaddoxyep said...

Need a $2800 utility. Anyone willing to help?

Prob have to choose a defender at that point.

Inan and Sandro are good options, but they are $2900

• TacoCatOP

@NeverSlept said...

Taco are you on fanaments?

Yes.

Ronaldo wont be subbed, can you imagine subbing of Ronaldo? If Benitez actually did that, its not happening before he scores

• mquirog1

Let me know your thoughts on this… Propper/Locadia/Guardado or should i just go Jesse Lingard or Yannick Ferreira? I want some exposure to PSV but do like Lingards spot. I know Man U have been a bit boring but it is do or die today.

• lfn1992

Sticking with De Jong over Locadia. Hoping this isn’t what makes or breaks this lineup.

• lfn1992

GL all

• einars

@lfn1992 said...

GL all

^^

• Wrx_guy

locked and loaded gl all. built around ronaldo today

• lfn1992

I went with the chalkiest of Real Madrid defenders and ownership of Nacho and Pepe are 2.6 and 3%… nice

• mallotc93

The internet froze at the airport.. All my teams are fucked as I didn’t submit changes… Sitting in barafter paying over the top prize for a beer to watch CL and now it’s all for nothing. My flight isn’t for 6 hours either God fucking damnit

• lfn1992

Kiko Casilla at 9.1% ownership? Damn I’m loving this setup

• einars

no benzema no cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.