MAIN FORUM

• milanman21

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2310794.html#champions+league+who+still+qualify

Link above offers a detailed explanation of the implications for teams that need to qualify.

Group E:
    Leverkusen (5) v Barcelona (13, group winner)
    Roma (5) v BATE (4)

Barcelona would have every right to rest their key players for this one as they have nothing to play for an the World Club Cup looming. Roma is win and in as they have superior head to head over Leverkusen. BATE can go through with a win in Italy coupled with Leverkusen failing to win. Roma is an attractive stack.

Group F:
    Olympiacos (9) v Arsenal (6)
    Zagreb (3) v Bayern (12, group winner)

2nd place comes down to the Olympiacos-Arsenal game. The Gunners need to win by 1 scoring at least 4 times, or win by 2 or more to advance. Pep may rest some players, will be interesting to see Bayern’s lineup.

Group G:
    Chelsea (10) v Porto (10)
    Dynamo (8) v Maccabi (0)

By all accounts Porto have to go for the win. There’s no way Dynamo Kiev drop points at home against Maccabi Tel Aviv. The Ukranians should go through here along with the Chelsea/ Porto winner. Love a Dynamo stack if you’re keen on playing one. I expect Yarmolenko to have a high ownership.

Group H:
    Gent (7) v Zenit (15, group winner)
    Valencia (6) v Lyon (1)

Valencia have to win and hope Gent don’t win. Gent owns head to head over Valencia so they take 2nd if Los Che fail to win against Lyon. Don’t think I love anyone in these games with how things may play out.

Have at it.

• milanman21

DK let us know when the Wednesday slate is up.

• TacoCatOP

Roma and Kiev stacks, Bayern depending on lineup, but Muller is a must anyways I think

• wzander

Told myself I wasn’t going to play tomorrow with meetings between 11:00am and 4:30pm est. Might have to excuse myself for an extended restroom break around 2:05pm. If not I’m likely splashing the pot so enjoy the free monies.

Kiev and Zenit look so attractive that I’m thinking about completely fading Bayern. I’d play Roma, but none of the forwards look convincing. Not really sold on the midfielders either.

Choosing Neymar over the vampire and the wunderkind. An extra 1.3k for Messi is not worth it imo. Bernd Leno is a solid keeper and it wouldn’t shock me if he stonewalls Barca on his home turf. Hell he almost did it in the away fixture.

• wzander

@wzander said...

Told myself I wasn’t going to play tomorrow with meetings between 11:00am and 4:30pm est. Might have to excuse myself for an extended restroom break around 2:05pm. If not I’m likely splashing the pot so enjoy the free monies.

Kiev and Zenit look so attractive that I’m thinking about completely fading Bayern. I’d play Roma, but none of the forwards look convincing. Not really sold on the midfielders either.

Choosing Neymar over the vampire and the wunderkind. An extra 1.3k for Messi is not worth it imo. Bernd Leno is a solid keeper and it wouldn’t shock me if he stonewalls Barca on his home turf. Hell he almost did it in the away fixture.

Edit: Going to have to rethink things. Neymar picked up a potential injury. Didn’t know Rossi was fit. Nainggolan also looks like an excellent value play.

• cheezpizza

Seeing Ronaldo crush it today has to make Messi want to go out and match it, right?

• Americano7

Dominated yesterday’s slate it was almost to easy.

• henchy7

They just came up on the site. Good Luck today boys!

• milanman21

@cheezpizza said...

Seeing Ronaldo crush it today has to make Messi want to go out and match it, right?

If he plays.

• milanman21

@Americano7 said...

Dominated yesterday’s slate it was almost to easy.

Turned out to be dominance but it took all 90 minutes to get there for me. Would’ve liked a Muslera win. Picking Lavezzi over Lucas was my only mistake.

• Americano7

Not sure why you were even looking at lavezzi. Messi will definitely play but I dont think he is worth the price will score maybe 1 goal.

• badgerdores

Very hard slate today. Thinking I’m going to fade all Barca and Bayern attacking players which is crazy, but neither team is as easy to predict who will go off as Madrid. CR7 is one selfish dude which makes him DFS gold. Of course Bayern will probably rest quite a few players and then I won’t be able to resist the value. Hoping both Muller and Lewandowski start so I can stick to my current LU. Am playing Bayern’s backup GK as Neuer is getting day off I think.

• badgerdores

Also tempted to pair Ozil & Giroud as the Gunners are really going to have to push forward from the beginning to make up some goals, but the Greeks are no joke at home. They could shut them down. Like I said, tough slate

• Americano7

Terrible anaylsis. Mate you have a messi avatar stfu already. Real Madrid went off yesterday the entire team danilo got me like 28pts. Today’s slate isn’t as fun a yesterdays but i think every matchup will have goals.

• henchy7

Do you think most people will be choosing players from Dynamo Kyiv today because they are the obvious favorite? Anyone think Chelsea can beat Porto?

• Americano7

@henchy7 said...

Do you think most people will be choosing players from Dynamo Kyiv today because they are the obvious favorite? Anyone think Chelsea can beat Porto?

I dynamo has a few player’s you should defintely look at. I prefer Porto but I think Chelsea go through 2-1. Willian will score. I wouldn’t play anyone on chelsea other than willian or courtois. They have another guy im starting but it’s a secret.

• lfn1992

The Chelsea games scares me loads, especially since Mourhino’s job seems to be on the line. Plus Porto is always hellish to play. The final of the trifecta is that Chelsea only needs a tie to go through.

• pep4464

@Americano7 said...

Terrible anaylsis. Mate you have a messi avatar stfu already. Real Madrid went off yesterday the entire team danilo got me like 28pts. Today’s slate isn’t as fun a yesterdays but i think every matchup will have goals.

Did mallott change his screen name???…..let’s not be such a jerk buddy

• Americano7

@pep4464 said...

Did mallott change his screen name???…..let’s not be such a jerk buddy

I probably shouldn’t have but being a Real MAdrid fan it’s annoying how far barca fans go to talk shit bout rm. LOl at Cr7 being selfish when messi will try his ass of today to get a hat trick. That dude tried denouncing yesterday’s slate, when I doubt he made a dollar on it.

• Rsmith11

Anyone have a couple favorite cheap value plays? I’m looking for 2 utilities under 3k each.

• TacoCatOP

+1 fading Barca

• badgerdores

@Americano7 said...

I dynamo has a few player’s you should defintely look at. I prefer Porto but I think Chelsea go through 2-1.

Sigh, the avatar is Messi after losing the Copa America final? I would think a Madrid fan would like that? I’m a USMNT fan. Don’t really have a favorite club team. That said, if you don’t think CR7 is selfish then you are blind mate. I don’t watch all Madrid games, but has Ronaldo let someone else take a PK to get on the scoresheet or does he always take them? Messi’s let Neymar take them multiple times this year. Frankly, I was a bit surprised when Bale got to take some free kicks. Despite being a lefty and the angle figured CR7 wouldn’t allow it. Perhaps the greatest human player ever. Just not as good as an alien.

As for your analysis, you like dynamo but prefer Porto who you think will lose 2-1. Sounds like a recipe for winner. Load up on a team that’s going to lose 2-1?

For players under 3K – I’d look to defenders like Adriano or Chambers.

• Americano7

@badgerdores said...

Sigh, the avatar is Messi after losing the Copa America final? I would think a Madrid fan would like that? I’m a USMNT fan. Don’t really have a favorite club team. That said, if you don’t think CR7 is selfish then you are blind mate. I don’t watch all Madrid games, but has Ronaldo let someone else take a PK to get on the scoresheet or does he always take them? Messi’s let Neymar take them multiple times this year. Frankly, I was a bit surprised when Bale got to take some free kicks. Despite being a lefty and the angle figured CR7 wouldn’t allow it. Perhaps the greatest human player ever. Just not as good as an alien.

As for your analysis, you like dynamo but prefer Porto who you think will lose 2-1. Sounds like a recipe for winner. Load up on a team that’s going to lose 2-1?

For players under 3K – I’d look to defenders like Adriano or Chambers.

lol not sure why penaldo’s pk’s are always a topic with cules, long story short he’s the best pk taker in the world. The bale fk nonsense is just pure butthurt stick to usmnt. How much did you win yesterday? lmao at suggesting adriano or chambers take hike kid you don’t know futbol. lol you are usmnt team fan, have messi as an avatar and know all the pk and fk drama surrounding the la liga clubs.

player’s 3k or under look at:
    T. Foket
    criscito
    Baba Rahman isn’t bad either

• gcowboy5886

Calling out other players results (one of the better dfs soccer players around), letting people know you have a secret play, and denouncing others opinions as terrible… Makes perfect sense why you want to be at a community message board and discussion post!

Wish this wasn’t such a terrible time of the year for work and I could play these last two days with you guys!

• Americano7

@gcowboy5886 said...

Calling out other players results (one of the better dfs soccer players around), letting people know you have a secret play, and denouncing others opinions as terrible… Makes perfect sense why you want to be at a community message board and discussion post!

Wish this wasn’t such a terrible time of the year for work and I could play these last two days with you guys!

it take’s 2 secs to make a lineup not sure how you can’t play. Denouncing lol brotha im trying to help you guy’s win some money man. Adriano is a terrible start because he won’t start today. It will be alba, bartra, vermalean and a academy player. I named 3 good player’s 3k or under who will actually get it done.

• blenderhd

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Going to posit that Yarmolenko will be the highest owned on the board.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).