MAIN FORUM

Comments

• milanman21

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2310794.html#champions+league+who+still+qualify

Link above offers a detailed explanation of the implications for teams that need to qualify.

Group E:
    Leverkusen (5) v Barcelona (13, group winner)
    Roma (5) v BATE (4)

Barcelona would have every right to rest their key players for this one as they have nothing to play for an the World Club Cup looming. Roma is win and in as they have superior head to head over Leverkusen. BATE can go through with a win in Italy coupled with Leverkusen failing to win. Roma is an attractive stack.

Group F:
    Olympiacos (9) v Arsenal (6)
    Zagreb (3) v Bayern (12, group winner)

2nd place comes down to the Olympiacos-Arsenal game. The Gunners need to win by 1 scoring at least 4 times, or win by 2 or more to advance. Pep may rest some players, will be interesting to see Bayern’s lineup.

Group G:
    Chelsea (10) v Porto (10)
    Dynamo (8) v Maccabi (0)

By all accounts Porto have to go for the win. There’s no way Dynamo Kiev drop points at home against Maccabi Tel Aviv. The Ukranians should go through here along with the Chelsea/ Porto winner. Love a Dynamo stack if you’re keen on playing one. I expect Yarmolenko to have a high ownership.

Group H:
    Gent (7) v Zenit (15, group winner)
    Valencia (6) v Lyon (1)

Valencia have to win and hope Gent don’t win. Gent owns head to head over Valencia so they take 2nd if Los Che fail to win against Lyon. Don’t think I love anyone in these games with how things may play out.

Have at it.

• TacoCatOP

I am really close between 1 and 2…Lewa is getting subbed in second half for sure, Messi might get full game, but he might be alone with no Suarez or Neymar, Suarez may go in at some point and boost alot but who the hell knows…

I like Paco from Valencia and have one spot… Messi / Lewa / Alcacer :(

• milanman21

Ribery making a cameo scares me. Hope he gets crocked again.

• lfn1992

Again, the whole Porto/Chelsea match scares me. Could literally see 5-6 goals being scored, with either team winning by 2 goals, or a 0-0 draw with Porto pushing but unable to find the net.

• wzander

@hendry said...

thank you for your help.

Adriano is starting btw.

Flip a coin for either Haddadi or Ramirez…..

• milanman21

@lfn1992 said...

Again, the whole Porto/Chelsea match scares me. Could literally see 5-6 goals being scored, with either team winning by 2 goals, or a 0-0 draw with Porto pushing but unable to find the net.

the 0-0 is fine with me

I don’t know a Jose team to be involved in a 5-6 goal game. He’s going to absorb pressure and hit on the break

• hendry

@milanman21 said...

the 0-0 is fine with me

I don’t know a Jose team to be involved in a 5-6 goal game. He’s going to absorb pressure and hit on the break

i dont really consider this current product a jose team tho

• badgerdores

Just can’t get off Messi. Value is everywhere and he has a much higher floor than Lewandowski even though he’s in a tougher matchup.

• milanman21

@hendry said...

i dont really consider this current product a jose team tho

fair point, but a Jose managed team, when they need a result, aren’t going out on a goal fest

• einars

gl all!

• milanman21

@badgerdores said...

Just can’t get off Messi. Value is everywhere and he has a much higher floor than Lewandowski even though he’s in a tougher matchup.

I’m off him, and I’m getting what golfers call the yips.

• lfn1992

In Chelsea/Porto one goal opens up all sorts of nastiness because both teams are desperate

GL all

• milanman21

Anyone who played Gervinho might be screwed. Sites showed him starting but Iturbe is out there.

• badgerdores

@milanman21 said...

Anyone who played Gervinho might be screwed. Sites showed him starting but Iturbe is out there.

Apparently he struggled during warm ups and was scratched 5 minutes before kickoff. Sucks if you had him. Obvious if watching the match. No way to miss that forehead!

• milanman21

@badgerdores said...

Apparently he struggled during warm ups and was scratched 5 minutes before kickoff. Sucks if you had him. Obvious if watching the match. No way to miss that forehead!

I didn’t have him, just passing along the bad news.

• lfn1992

LOL the own goal in the Chelsea game now means Mourinho parks the bus

• lfn1992

M#$*&#$)(*& YARMOLENKO INJURED

• hendry

yarmo off

• milanman21

Yarmolenko subbed out. 55+ % of owners are shitting themselves, including me.

• TacoCatOP

Yarmo out. I am out aswell. Cya for a month atleast :D

• einars

theres 1 for messi

• RubeRx

Yarmolenko WTF

• thetitanlb

Wow Yarmo hurt, Thats such trash. Dude has 6 dk points already in like 14 mins. He was gonna have a huge game. 40% of the field is being rewarded for not playing the best option on the slate. What a joke arggg

• lfn1992

Messi goal shoot me now

• einars

@hendry said...

yarmo off

whelp

• Nickfff

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Of course first time I take Yarmo he goes out with an injury. At least he is 80ish percent owned in all cash games

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).