MAIN FORUM

Comments

• milanman21

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2310794.html#champions+league+who+still+qualify

Link above offers a detailed explanation of the implications for teams that need to qualify.

Group E:
    Leverkusen (5) v Barcelona (13, group winner)
    Roma (5) v BATE (4)

Barcelona would have every right to rest their key players for this one as they have nothing to play for an the World Club Cup looming. Roma is win and in as they have superior head to head over Leverkusen. BATE can go through with a win in Italy coupled with Leverkusen failing to win. Roma is an attractive stack.

Group F:
    Olympiacos (9) v Arsenal (6)
    Zagreb (3) v Bayern (12, group winner)

2nd place comes down to the Olympiacos-Arsenal game. The Gunners need to win by 1 scoring at least 4 times, or win by 2 or more to advance. Pep may rest some players, will be interesting to see Bayern’s lineup.

Group G:
    Chelsea (10) v Porto (10)
    Dynamo (8) v Maccabi (0)

By all accounts Porto have to go for the win. There’s no way Dynamo Kiev drop points at home against Maccabi Tel Aviv. The Ukranians should go through here along with the Chelsea/ Porto winner. Love a Dynamo stack if you’re keen on playing one. I expect Yarmolenko to have a high ownership.

Group H:
    Gent (7) v Zenit (15, group winner)
    Valencia (6) v Lyon (1)

Valencia have to win and hope Gent don’t win. Gent owns head to head over Valencia so they take 2nd if Los Che fail to win against Lyon. Don’t think I love anyone in these games with how things may play out.

Have at it.

• thetitanlb

Roma really is a disgrace. With the amount of talent they have and being at home there is no way they should not be winning this game right now.

• lfn1992

… and there it is!

• badgerdores

@lfn1992 said...

One more goal by someone like Milicivec or Mehmedi and I will really be safe

Valencia incidentally pure trash

There you go. Milicevic trying to save my day as well. Come on Roma

• lfn1992

Pretty safe in cash and now looking for some gravy… like a Layun goal

• milanman21

I’m completely fucked.

• einars

@milanman21 said...

I’m completely fucked.

this^^ was looking good at half too

• thetitanlb

Thank goodness i have Giroud.

• lfn1992

Cmon Leverkusen….

• einars

looks like i am bubbling everything due to my suckage in deciding between ozil and giroud

• lfn1992

Pivoting form Messi to Giroud saved me, basically. Not a bad day, pocket the money and move on.

• thetitanlb

Got 14th in the $27 gpp with yarmo getting hurt. Man what could have been…..

• badgerdores

7 out! Lost everything. On the positive with the minnows gone I’ll never play another Roma player again. Dzeko was a disaster and my D picks were poor. Silva with only 5 points including the clean sheet. Thought he’d get a lot of crosses versus Tel Aviv.

Oh well, hockey’s been my money maker the past few months so time to build a LU and get it back.

• bassic

another brutal day of Champions League DFS…. yuck.

• TacoCatOP

Last weeks are brutal for me, hope to turn it around soon

• wzander

Lol, did terribad today.

• RubeRx

Lyon spoiling Neville’s inauguration party…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).