NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

10/03/20 (XFIN) 3:33 PM Drive for the Cure 250

10/11/20 (Cup) 2:30 PM Bank of America ROVAL 400

‘Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL is a 2.28-mile road course built inside the traditional 1.5-mile quad-oval.’
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

My lineup feels so chalky for sundays race. Jimmie Johnson has two top tens in the last couple of road courses. Wondering if there is similarity between the charlotte and daytona road course though.

• ifthethunder

@winnerchickendinner said...

My lineup feels so chalky for sundays race. Jimmie Johnson has two top tens in the last couple of road courses. Wondering if there is similarity between the charlotte and daytona road course though.

Some similarity, for sure. Although as NASCAR St. Jordan McAbee says, there were few cautions at Daytona. And there will likely be more here, thus fewer dominator points to be had.
    ~

• ifthethunder

So with no trucks event (I’ve never gotten more bang for a small amount of bucks in DFS then trucks), I decided to try four lineups in XFIN. My best one had just two upside-down cars.
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

@ifthethunder said...

So with no trucks event (I’ve never gotten more bang for a small amount of bucks in DFS then trucks), I decided to try four lineups in XFIN. My best one had just two upside-down cars.
    ~

Had four upside down ones here. Xfinity seems so unpredictable.

• ifthethunder

@winnerchickendinner said...

Had four upside down ones here. Xfinity seems so unpredictable.

I have 8 lineups for the Cup this week. Got Chase Elliott and Martin Truex Jr. in most of them. I fear the upside-down car emoji, but I don’t see a good way around it. Plenty of Erik Jones, too.
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

@ifthethunder said...

I have 8 lineups for the Cup this week. Got Chase Elliott and Martin Truex Jr. in most of them. I fear the upside-down car emoji, but I don’t see a good way around it. Plenty of Erik Jones, too.
    ~

Only doing one with Chase and then most of the back. Scaling back a bit. Landed on Davison and am not jazzed about it but he’d probably get 23 points to help jam in the top plays.

• winnerchickendinner

Nvm was able to get up to buescher

• Kanner88

Gonna be a wet race today ! Gonna be wild ! Anybody’s race as far as I’m concerned, just staying on course will be half the battle ! Gl to everyone

• yisman

missed xfinity yesterday

doing DFS for NASCAR today but decided not to do any betting

bobpockrass
    ·
    1h
    No multiple failures in tech so no one to the rear for tech failures. Would expect Bilicki to to the rear since Gase was on the original entry list for the 51.

• ifthethunder

Looks like some overlay in the big $12 thinghie. I only play those when I have tickets, and I had two tickets. So…in for two.

P.S. 15,176/17.1K, nothing major. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!
    ~

• yisman

no overlay

I entered a couple of tickets but the Front Row had roughly 4% rake.

• yisman

my two lineups were just a 2v2

Truex/Custer vs. Elliott/Buescher

funny part is I entered Truex/Custer into a HTH and the guy used my second lineup! So I’m playing my first lineup against my second lineup.

• tristanwolf

need byron to spinout or something. don’t like that guy.

• tristanwolf

uggh was in first with mcdowell crushed me

• ifthethunder

Looks like I used my worst lineup and 4th worst in the Front Row. Dang, shoulda kept those tickets my pocket.

P.S. I had McDowell in most of mine, too. DOH.
    ~

• yisman

Surprisingly Wrecky wasn’t my low score. McDowell destroyed both my lineups.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

Surprisingly Wrecky wasn’t my low score. McDowell destroyed both my lineups.

Mr. Wretched Stinkhouse was in the winning lineups, even. Of course I didn’t play him this week.
    ~

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/93642869?uc=2268568899#/

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).