PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

CIMB Classic – October 20-23

Justin Thomas got his 1st win here last year – this is not my favourite event and the time change is a pain so I won’t have much action or commentary this week.

I’ll still do the 4 v 4 blog with larin1477 so look for that tomorrow at some point.

Good luck Grinders.

• walkoff9

Had 3/7 cashing before that hideki birdie and A4U70, now i have 2, but 2 right on the line.

Need knox and choi to birdie the last hole.

• BIF

Over my 3 lineups, my best 2 players were Leishman and Hend which is great value but could have been so much better if my chalky Scott, Knox,, Moore and Woodland played better.

1 of my 3 lineups cashing in Dogleg and Birdie and I did ok in cash besides getting blasted by Wander_Bread (who had Thomas and his almost 150pts).

• walkoff9

Currently 1121 in the dogleg….1120 cash

• mallotc93

unfortunately that’s howell in a nutshell.. he constantly finishes in that “also ran” section. I’m kicking myself for choosing him over Leishman when Leishman clearly has a bigger upside. Looking back one of Howell’s strengths is his cut making and choosing him this week was an error, highlighted by Leishman’s outstanding performing for the same price. Shame

• thetitanlb

CH3 is gonna have a really bad year I think. So I really hope tons of people ride him like last year

• walkoff9

Shitty end

2/7 cash in the top 600, and then i miss 2 from cashing by 8 spots and 88 spots.

• BIF

@walkoff9 said...

Currently 1121 in the dogleg….1120 cash

That happened to me a few weeks back and missed cashing by a half point

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

If knox or Piercy birdie the par 5 18th I make about 200 profit. Both of them decide to F it up and I bubble out of a ton of contest for a -50% roi. Glad I went small this week. To have a lineup that started the day with 4 guys in the top 6 and end with zero in top 10 is tilting.

• walkoff9

@BIF said...

That happened to me a few weeks back and missed cashing by a half point

The knox par put me in the money, and the JT tap in took me back out.

All in all i should really just be happy cashed anything considering my cheap guys were KJ Choi, Reifers, and Reavie

Having JT, and Hideki obviously helped, and got solid final rounds from Si woo kim and scott hend.

• thetitanlb

Man I wish euro teed off right now. To take down this mini gpp I need Pieters and Ricardo govea to go super super low tomorrow

• mallotc93

Thomas was under appreciated in the DK community up until today, I always pick him cause we share the same birth year and he’s better than Speith. Loving how cabrera bello is on PGA Tour now, I always pick him and one thing he’s sure of doing is finishing strong- sign of a champion.. Bring on next week with a bigger bankroll I hope I don’t get excited and go ALL IN

• thetitanlb

Man still a somewhat frustrating tourney but gotta look towards the future

• thetitanlb

I hope the euro tourney somehow magically pays out before the NFL starts lol

• JimKronlund

Well I made $50 bucks. I am becoming more and more happy with simply breaking even.
    I only played 60 teams. I bet if I put 150 teams in, I would have lost money.
    I dont think I am going to mass enter again. I usually only like 50ish teams and then stack where I feel I should.
    Congrats to Bif, Wslonda, and medlund for taking my money. I had strong teams and they still got beat.
    Sorry to everyone else whose $ I’ll gladly spend.

• thetitanlb

@mallotc93 said...

Thomas was under appreciated in the DK community up until today, I always pick him cause we share the same birth year and he’s better than Speith. Loving how cabrera bello is on PGA Tour now, I always pick him and one thing he’s sure of doing is finishing strong- sign of a champion.. Bring on next week with a bigger bankroll I hope I don’t get excited and go ALL IN

Don’t go all in brother. I won 20k last year in golf and took 15k out to pay school loans. Lost most of the rest because I basically went all in over the next few tourneys.

For your future help…..Thomas is not better than Spieth brother

• thetitanlb

Spieth is a top 5 player in the world.
    Thomas is not

• JimKronlund

Damn Euro doesnt start for another 4 hours. I was expecting to stay up. Now my sleep cycle is unbalanced:(

• thetitanlb

@JimKronlund said...

Damn Euro doesnt start for another 4 hours. I was expecting to stay up. Now my sleep cycle is unbalanced:(

I know. That’s why I would rather have LPGA over euro

• JimKronlund

Congrats to the winners
    RG FORUM LEAGUE GOLF
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/30154204?uc=520874043
    1st Wphill02
    2nd Wander_Bread
    3rd Shawnbr85

PGA $10 50/50 BY JIMKRONLUND
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/30153070?uc=520879404
    1st JimKronlund
    2nd Titanhawks
    3rd Superstars92

• timusbr

Congrats to the winners
    RG FORUM LEAGUE GOLF PGA $1 HAPPY MEAL

1st titanhawks with 586.5fpts
    2nd JimKronlund with 531
    2nd jclem2115 with 531

tie for second and titan crushed it. – way to go folks Good job.

• mallotc93

I think if you look at results recently the two are quite even. Add on top of that Thomas sheer length and power + he was better than Speith in College so I predict Thomas rising and Speith falling this season

• mallotc93

+ Justin Thomas is a dream fantasy player, get’s hot real fast and is a birdie machine + his distance means he can eagle par 5’s. Speith on the other hand is more steady, shorter off the tee and more of a grinder.. I’d rather JT over Speith any day.

• FantasyTime69

I’m wondering why they havent paid out yet its ended like 3 hours ago.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Got two lineups in euro killing it let’s go

• JimKronlund

@slpanthers24 said...

Got two lineups in euro killing it let’s go

Fme you are 21st and 38th. Nice!

I sitting further back in 200th

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler