PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

CIMB Classic – October 20-23

Justin Thomas got his 1st win here last year – this is not my favourite event and the time change is a pain so I won’t have much action or commentary this week.

I’ll still do the 4 v 4 blog with larin1477 so look for that tomorrow at some point.

Good luck Grinders.

• JimKronlund

I see you tim-usb at 147th. Still within striking distance.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Love how often euro site leader board goes down

• JimKronlund

N A S C A R 6 Teams $1 2:00
    THIS IS THE BEST RACE OF THE YEAR. CRASHES GALORE. ANYONE CAN WIN.
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/30523004?eid=527304436
    I dont think the 20 team will fill.
    I started a thread for this race specifically.
    https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nascars-race-at-talladega-s-superspeedway-1494121

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ffs anders its time to choke. He is costing me big time.

• JimKronlund

Renato Paratore’s 75 killed 4 lu’s from making any meaningful $

• KJP24

Need this payout for PGA so I can go donate to the NFL slate. See if Gio Bernard shows up today

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Hey Tim, not sure what that PM was about but no worries on my end.

• medlund

@KJP24 said...

Need this payout for PGA so I can go donate to the NFL slate. See if Gio Bernard shows up today

right there with ya. was gonna see if i could donate my pga winnings to some millionaire lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

wow just had bog, double, bog by 3 of my studs. Fuck me running.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

500 up to 250 up just like that.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@medlund said...

right there with ya. was gonna see if i could donate my pga winnings to some millionaire lol

I just got paid. Should be good to go.

• medlund

@JimKronlund said...

Well I made $50 bucks. I am becoming more and more happy with simply breaking even.
    I only played 60 teams. I bet if I put 150 teams in, I would have lost money.
    I dont think I am going to mass enter again. I usually only like 50ish teams and then stack where I feel I should.
    Congrats to Bif, Wslonda, and medlund for taking my money. I had strong teams and they still got beat.
    Sorry to everyone else whose $ I’ll gladly spend.

Nice playing you this week. Crazy close and back and forth coming down to 2.5 points in the end. We will have to play again to see if I can compete in a full field against you.

• JimKronlund

The Pro’s took the Joes’s vs Pro’s again this week.

• JimKronlund

Splanthers sitting 9th!

• timusbr

@mallotc93 said...

Thomas was under appreciated in the DK community up until today, I always pick him cause we share the same birth year and he’s better than Speith. Loving how cabrera bello is on PGA Tour now, I always pick him and one thing he’s sure of doing is finishing strong- sign of a champion.. Bring on next week with a bigger bankroll I hope I don’t get excited and go ALL IN

hey mallotc93,cant blame you for drinking the JT coolaid he looked good.

LMAO I advise some caution!!!!! you seem to be new to DFS golf and YOU just fell into the first landmine everybody hits. Seeing a good round or even a good week and thinking how can this guy not be top 10 every week. Look at a list of 2015 winners, I guarantee that these guys all looked great. somehow it doesnt translate week after week. Do you see any repeat efforts? Not saying it cant happen but saying the smart money looks everywhere. You will see what im saying in a few weeks time. save the bankroll bud for now.

• timusbr

@mallotc93 said...

+ Justin Thomas is a dream fantasy player, get’s hot real fast and is a birdie machine + his distance means he can eagle par 5’s. Speith on the other hand is more steady, shorter off the tee and more of a grinder.. I’d rather JT over Speith any day.

I will take Spieth in a heartbeat over JT

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

This coverage sucks and leader board sucks. Haven’t shown Sullivan forever and the website doesn’t show 11.

• timusbr

@slpanthers24 said...

Hey Tim, not sure what that PM was about but no worries on my end.

what you talkin about willis ;)

• JimKronlund

DK has my Euro scoring up faster than what I see on TV… now thats odd.

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

The Pro’s took the Joes’s vs Pro’s again this week.

Bif left us with advise after week 1, will this weeks joes leave us a tidbit.?

• timusbr

20 minutes ago I had $30 more on the “big board”, 1/2 cup of coffee later I dont know what happened.

• JimKronlund

@timusbr said...

20 minutes ago I had $30 more on the “big board”, 1/2 cup of coffee later I dont know what happened.

I dunno either but I just jumped to 175th

• timusbr

Ive been watching so much golf lately, I want to play one day. Left my clubs when I left my house years ago and they seem to have vanished to the garage monkee’s of the ex wife.

• JimKronlund

I see 5-6 RG’ers under 200

• timusbr

LOL i like this euro event better than the PGA this week. great success with the max LU’s and I got a viable birdie entry, and yes i see you Jim
    also slpanther RangerC, future of fantasy(he did good in PGA too) and titanhawk (who had winners in PGA as well)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler