PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

CIMB Classic – October 20-23

Justin Thomas got his 1st win here last year – this is not my favourite event and the time change is a pain so I won’t have much action or commentary this week.

I’ll still do the 4 v 4 blog with larin1477 so look for that tomorrow at some point.

Good luck Grinders.

• baggerly

@whodat2 said...

Anyone know why Danny Lee WD here last year?

I want to say a hand injury but that was a year ago so I’m not 100% sure.

Edit: Google is our friend. It was a finger injury. My memory isn’t as bad as I thought. :)

• BIF

@baggerly said...

I want to say a hand injury but that was a year ago so I’m not 100% sure.

Edit: Google is our friend. It was a finger injury. My memory isn’t as bad as I thought. :)

Finger injury at a Malaysian Bath House

#FindDannyAGirlfriend

• manoffewwords

Jaidee out in euro if anyone on him.

• DomTwan

@gibbathy said...

I should ask my mates in Australia who starts off hot?

If you could, I think that would be well appreciated amongst this forum community at large.

It would ease our nerves going into this tough no cut slate.

• DomTwan

@Pickle29 said...

Scott/Kim is my preference.

Definitely this.

• DomTwan

@JimKronlund said...

HAROLD VARNER I think will be another one to surprise.

Especially in a no cut event, he is going to have plenty of chance to score on this very accommodating golfing course.

• timusbr

@bama16 said...

good catch bama, i still havnt seen any confirming news on this but he does not have tee time.

• thetitanlb

Hahn and Herman. Ill leave that here.

• thetitanlb

On a side note i just read that Kuchar didnt even have his clubs last week because of Hurricane Matthew. He had to use like a last minute replacement set. Makes sense why he struggled.

• JimKronlund

@bama16 said...

TY I had 1 out of 10 teams with him

8 hours until PGA Tee off

• timusbr

ive set my lineups and entered my contests (always room for $1 H2H’s).

At this point in the process I have a bit of anxiety about the lineups. so apart from the 50 in the quarter, I am using 3 for the other small gpp’s and league contests. very light week on PGA betting for me.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

I have very little on the line this week for PGA, No cut events are -EV.

• timusbr

Just finished my handicapping on the Portugal Masters and trying to set LU’s. Very few of the names in Euro golf are in Portugal this week. But I think it really made the DFS contest up for grabs. throw some darts and make a lineup, your chances are as good as mine.

• JimKronlund

The PGA $3 birdie will be full in 5 min max

• BIF

@PuddinCheeks said...

I have very little on the line this week for PGA, No cut events are -EV.

Off topic but are you able to tell me how many entries in the Mon-Thur NFL GPP have exactly 37.8 points (D Johnson only) and how many have exactly 49.8 points (D Johnson and Cards DST only) ??

Working on my lineups for tomorrow night and trying to decide how much variance I need as I have 7 lineups where I only took DJ and the Cards D so want to see how many others in same/similar situation hitting the only players that were worth owning in the first leg. Thanks in advance.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Off topic but are you able to tell me how many entries in the Mon-Thur NFL GPP have exactly 37.8 points (D Johnson only) and how many have exactly 49.8 points (D Johnson and Cards DST only) ??

Working on my lineups for tomorrow night and trying to decide how much variance I need as I have 7 lineups where I only took DJ and the Cards D so want to see how many others in same/similar situation hitting the only players that were worth owning in the first leg. Thanks in advance.

I can later today. i’ll download and count them, do you want percents or totals. Also, is there a specific gpp you are looking at.

• baggerly

@JimKronlund said...

The PGA $3 birdie will be full in 5 min max

Wow I totally messed up not even looking. I had planned on entering everything on my lunch break today. Too bad my lunch break is in an hour or so. I guess I might just throw 10 lineups in the dogleg.

• JimKronlund

@baggerly said...

Wow I totally messed up not even looking. I had planned on entering everything on my lunch break today. Too bad my lunch break is in an hour or so. I guess I might just throw 10 lineups in the dogleg.

You probably will win more going that route.
    The quarter contest will close shortly as well

• baggerly

@JimKronlund said...

You probably will win more going that route.
    The quarter contest will close shortly as well

The bad thing is I have to trim down my lineups and you know the ones you take out are the ones that crush it. Haha

• BIF

@PuddinCheeks said...

I can later today. i’ll download and count them, do you want percents or totals. Also, is there a specific gpp you are looking at.

Thanks – I was able to do it myself – it is the big $500K Monday Night Showdown
    My iPad doesn’t have the storage I need but realized I had my laptop with me so was able to do it there.

It’s just over a 1000 people with only DJ and Cards – that’s insane !
    And only 160 with just Johnson

• JimKronlund

@BIF said...

the only players that were worth owning in the first leg.

I have 4 players left and here I thought I was in a pretty good position. Its only 2 games and not a full slate.
    Caveat: I am not a good NFL player but I have won 2 GPP’s in the last 2 weeks. A smaller secondary one and a smaller $27.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Thanks – I was able to do it myself – it is the big $500K Monday Night Showdown
    My iPad doesn’t have the storage I need but realized I had my laptop with me so was able to do it there.

It’s just over a 1000 people with only DJ and Cards – that’s insane !
    And only 160 with just Johnson

I had a few bad picks to mess up my DJ cards stack. Gore, Dorsett, Floyd the wrong Hou TE and no Miller did the trick.

• bigdaddies

@Dewoc19 said...

Is 100% exposure to Adam Hadwin like 75% to much, there’s just nobody down at the bottom I like to balance out the cost of the studs

any chance Steggie shows up instead of Hudwink?

• JimKronlund

@JimKronlund said...

I have 4 players left and here I thought I was in a pretty good position. Its only 2 games and not a full slate.
    Caveat: I am not a good NFL player but I have won 2 GPP’s in the last 2 weeks. A smaller secondary one and a smaller $27.

Caveat x2: Its not at the level of your recent $25k win. That is a pretty special win

• Jamcclea

I’m back. F the NFL.. If I’m going to lose money I may as well do it in PGA which I enjoy so, so much more.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler