PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

CIMB Classic – October 20-23

Justin Thomas got his 1st win here last year – this is not my favourite event and the time change is a pain so I won’t have much action or commentary this week.

I’ll still do the 4 v 4 blog with larin1477 so look for that tomorrow at some point.

Good luck Grinders.

• precator

anyone else experiencing weird things on Fantasy Aces where golfers are missing from the lineup picker, but then they come back a few hours later, etc? Its weird I cant select Johnathan Vegas even though he was there before.

• savedatmoneyquan

Byeong-Hun An and Si Woo Kim or Chappell and Finau?

• billholler

Skipping another week thanks to the crap GPPs.

• mackie64

Anybody got Any info on Young-han Song? Seen him mentioned in an article I read I think on rotoworld.

• BIF

@JimKronlund said...

I have 4 players left and here I thought I was in a pretty good position. Its only 2 games and not a full slate.
    Caveat: I am not a good NFL player but I have won 2 GPP’s in the last 2 weeks. A smaller secondary one and a smaller $27.

The Monday game was too low scoring to have more than 2-3 players from as all (well 3 of the 4) TD were by Johnson and he was only position player to exceed 10.9 points besides Palmer who was only 12 and change which should get beat by at least one of Hoyer/Rodgers. The Cards D got 12 which will likely end up being the top D unless there is a return/def TD and other good defensive stats so right now the optimal lineup (unless the Thursday game is a total fantasy dud) is having only used 2 spots – D Johnson obviously and the Cards D. What happens Thurs may change that but I expect those 2 to be on the winner and maybe Floyd or Brown as they were cheaper than Fitz despite Fitz nipping them 10.9 to 10.2/10.4 but there are lots of good WR options still to play Thur.

• Dewoc19

Ishikawa or HV3, I’m so torn!!!

• BIF

@PuddinCheeks said...

I had a few bad picks to mess up my DJ cards stack. Gore, Dorsett, Floyd the wrong Hou TE and no Miller did the trick.

Yah that was the Sun-Mon slate – I did ok there but not great – I max entered and split them up using all possible TE combos so got back $60 more than my $450 in entries but had way too much Hilton instead of saving the expensive WR spot for Fitz. Having the 2 RB’s Miller and DJ go for over 70 points combined was nice as I basically faded Gore.

• DomTwan

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Kim/Finau

• DomTwan

@Dewoc19 said...

HVThr33

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

I have 4 players left and here I thought I was in a pretty good position. Its only 2 games and not a full slate.
    Caveat: I am not a good NFL player but I have won 2 GPP’s in the last 2 weeks. A smaller secondary one and a smaller $27.

dont sweat it Its the bears/packers and neither of them have an offense. But it is Rodgers and Lambeau field…… 17-13 final score insert your favorite team as winner. God I hate the packers lol

• timusbr

@savedatmoneyquan said...

less history on Byeong and Kim. I actually like Chappell and Kim better. but Kim scares the bejesus out of me. He could and I hope, be a player in the birdiefest to come or he could knock it around for 50th place. Just dont have a clue.

• timusbr

@Dewoc19 said...

Kronlund had a comment on ishikawa, if he wants to elaborate I would get his opinion. for me I overlooked and dont seem to know why.

• baggerly

@billholler said...

Skipping another week thanks to the crap GPPs.

For the record they did have $100k birdie and $115k dogleg. I know the birdie is full and the dogleg is very close.

• savedatmoneyquan

@timusbr said...

less history on Byeong and Kim. I actually like Chappell and Kim better. but Kim scares the bejesus out of me. He could and I hope, be a player in the birdiefest to come or he could knock it around for 50th place. Just dont have a clue.

Interesting. Thank you,
    I like Chappell a lot too so and have him in a few other LUs. Beyeong seems as if he’ll be under-owned from everything I’ve read.

• walkoff9

@baggerly said...

For the record they did have $100k birdie and $115k dogleg. I know the birdie is full and the dogleg is very close.

Birdie only paid 3k to first. Turns some people off.

• JimKronlund

@Dewoc19 said...

HV3: $7300 had four top 10s and 18 cuts made. Ranked ninth in par-5 scoring last season.

Ishikawa: $7500 Been hot since returning to competition in August after back injury. He had a Win-T2-3rd-T7, all in Japan.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My pick would be HV3 with 4 par 5’s here.
    But as I said earlier Ishy could surprise.

• timusbr

@JimKronlund said...

I knew you were Da man

lol all his results in Japan. I didnt even go there to look for data.

• bigdaddies

@DomTwan said...

HVThr33

+1

• baggerly

@walkoff9 said...

Birdie only paid 3k to first. Turns some people off.

I agree. The winner of every tournament should be 10%. But being lower than 5% is just nuts.

• bigdaddies

If Reed catches fire early, this could really be fun! Reed/Scott or Reed/Moore?

• Dewoc19

@JimKronlund said...

HV3: $7300 had four top 10s and 18 cuts made. Ranked ninth in par-5 scoring last season.

Ishikawa: $7500 Been hot since returning to competition in August after back injury. He had a Win-T2-3rd-T7, all in Japan.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Think I’m just gonna eat the chalk with HV3, looking at Ishikawa’s stats from last year, he wasn’t very good. I realize his recent form is good but I’ll take my chances with HV3 and his length

• BIF

@baggerly said...

I agree. The winner of every tournament should be 10%. But being lower than 5% is just nuts.

Agree – in NFL I’m very selective which contests I play and won’t play anything under 5% to the winner. Unfortunately in golf we don’t have much for choice so the GPP’s are what they are.

• JimKronlund

@Dewoc19 said...

Think I’m just gonna eat the chalk with HV3, looking at Ishikawa’s stats from last year, he wasn’t very good. I realize his recent form is good but I’ll take my chances with HV3 and his length

and he is always going for it. He will get his bogies but will make more than his share of birdies. So he may not place as high as we wish. He should be a good fantasy play.

• KJP24

@mackie64 said...

Anybody got Any info on Young-han Song? Seen him mentioned in an article I read I think on rotoworld.

I watched him beat Speith in Singapore last year (not live) and I was impressed. Real steady game, just takes the shots as hey come and doesn’t get overly aggressive. I’m an eyeball guy as opposed to crunching stats. I like Song a lot

• mackie64

@KJP24 said...

I watched him beat Speith in Singapore last year (not live) and I was impressed. Real steady game, just takes the shots as hey come and doesn’t get overly aggressive. I’m an eyeball guy as opposed to crunching stats. I like Song a lot

Had in a few but going between him and hv3. Torn between the 2.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler