MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

How soon is a sweat really a sweat? 7th in the victory lane 100 laps in.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

We will see at lap like 395 lol, GL man

• IronMonkey415

You are amazing, I’m in another contest in last place…LOL

• leafs93

depends when you take the first teeshirt off

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@stevietpfl said...

We will see at lap like 395 lol, GL man

Yup. Allmendinger. Welp.

• RangerC

So does that JJ spin help in the long run if he passes a bunch of guys on his way back to the front?

• akarkennny

@Yukerboy said...

Yup. Allmendinger. Welp.

at least he didnt wreck.. he’s still in the running

• Gotembaseball

Just screen shot your winnings and you will forever be in that place. Show it to chicks at the bar. Chicks love successful fantasy players.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

“Chicks love success ful fantasy players.

• YeahYou

First time watching Nascar, how easy is it for someone to gain like 10 to 20 spots? And how long into the race before you can feel safe/ out of it?

• YeahYou

No idea whats going on but I love it. Went from 2700th to 300th to 7000th in 3 minutes during pit stops.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Pit stops are wild. Went from 7 to 1 to 460, now down to 22. Thanks Kahne.

• baseballs

@YeahYou said...

No idea whats going on but I love it. Went from 2700th to 300th to 7000th in 3 minutes during pit stops.

still can’t tell whether i’m gonna get first place or last place…

• Mekong83

DK has put too much emphasis on starting position instead of finishing position, it was a mistake to use the season long scoring system for a single race, someone in 29th should not have 50% more points then a driver in 16th

• Mekong83

I’m not worried about Kahne, a lot of cautions coming(guess) and he has a good car and is great on 1.5 mile tracks

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m sold on DK. I went to it because MLB after being a FanDuel loyalist through my 1.5 years of playing. I don’t like fiddling with different lineup sets, so DK gets all my monies. Superior site, pricing, and scoring system, plus I love their potential for growth.

I think they may tweak scoring for NASCAR in the future. Even if they don’t, I’m all in.

• intimadator2007

Dont get to happy yet fellas 165 laps left and the race wont get good till 25 to go !

• YeahYou

Im guessing -1 lap isn’t good? Is it easy to make up?

• MrMadness001

If they get more cautions then yes that could be very easy to make up.

• YeahYou

I thought caution meant everyone had to go at the same slow speed. Guess not I’m such a noob.

• MrMadness001

Everyone does but it allows the leaders to go into the pits at an earlier time then they might normally depending on their needs and strategy. So that can allow guys off the lead lap the chance to make up the lost lap.

And believe me I am no expert. I haven’t watched Nascar on a weekly basis since the days of Bill Elliott, Davey Allison, and Ricky Rudd. Plus I was like 8 at that time lol.

• MrMadness001

@Mekong83 said...

DK has put too much emphasis on starting position instead of finishing position, it was a mistake to use the season long scoring system for a single race, someone in 29th should not have 50% more points then a driver in 16th

You’re still going to get a big boost in points when the race finishes depending on where your guys finish.

I don’t really mind the way they are doing the scoring right now.

• YeahYou

That makes sense. And my only Nascar experience is Ricky Bobby so I am pretty much an expert.

• Domigator

@YeahYou said...

Im guessing -1 lap isn’t good? Is it easy to make up?

Every time they have a caution, they have what is called a lucky dog. That means the first guy a lap down gets back on the lead lap. So the more cautions the more guys make up -1

• cullycat

IF you played DK’s NASCAR game…question them on the scoring of Kasey Kahne…they (and they already passed blame on their stat provider) stole all Kahne’s pass differential points when he was in the pits serving his pass through penalty….if you get shorted some cash cause they underscore Kahne 3 pts…you have a beef…

They know about it but I think they are so devoted to the process, I doubt their own rules will ultimately take precendence warranting a manual correction.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).