STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

I didn’t see a thread posted so I figured I’d post. A lot of big spreads today. I am struggling to make 2 Qb lineups unless you take two 7.5k guys. Hard to fade Murray though.

• Loveyduvey50

Bad slate on DK, lots of high scoring games with tight pricing = Crap shoot.

• pat4detroit

Mini-stacking Brewer/Hurd for decent value. Brewer could get pulled, though. I think Baylor will air it out today. Their big underdogs but I’m not sold on ISU.

• Ndepompei

Bedlam stack with cheap RBs

• Stangs13

I’m stacking ole miss Tex am the most with cheap guys mixed in

• ElSlappo

I made too many lineups. Going to regret it later. Have a ton of Sanders

• GeechQuest

I don’t see how you fade Murray today. I hope others try to fit 2QBs today, because if you’re trying to fit Murray and a 2nd QB you’re finished.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).