CFB FORUM

Comments

• madmanjayWV

13-game (ORIGINAL) slate on DK

does no one play CFB anymore?

Sports have been brutal and I’ve watched so much less than I ever have.

Anyway — be nice while we still have a little FB to get some CFB BANTER GOING……..

could be overlay on DK?

I could blow a lot of $$$ (4 me), but I’ll just do a couple buck GPPs and hope for the best.

DART THROWS from MOUNTAINEER LAND if ur scraping the #AYDS pile

Alec Sinkfield
    West Virginia Mountaineers | #20 RB
    Salary: $4,500
    Next Game: KU@WVU (10/17 12:00 PM EST)

SUPER DEEP like 0.1% play

B. Ford-Wheaton
    West Virginia Mountaineers | #0 WR
    Salary: $4,400
    Next Game: KU@WVU (10/17 12:00 PM EST)

I actually like SINKFIELD today — running him and Leddie Brown… can’t wait for Kansas 26-24 UPSET SPECIAL

• mbunner23

Also a WVU fan, seems to not be much interest in college football around here. I’ll probably play some Leddie.

Anyone else you’re on?

• cedric19

Since when do sacks count as negative rushing yards? That’s sick.

• madmanjayWV

@cedric19 said...

Since when do sacks count as negative rushing yards? That’s sick.

It’s always been that way in College FB as far as I know. I know who you played there b/c that pick was hurtful on the roster.

Need more Elijah Moore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).