CFB FORUM

Comments

• Elz24

Now that we finally have some salaries up we can get some discussion on players. Some nice size tournys up with a 300 dollar one that is identical to the nfl

FLINT
    @UCF
    6:00PM

UNC
    @SOCAR
    6:00PM

OKST
    @CMU
    7:00PM

WKU
    @VANDB
    8:00PM

MICH
    @UTAH
    8:30PM

OHIO
    @IDAHO
    9:00PM

TCU
    @MINN
    9:00PM

DUKE
    @TLANE
    9:30PM

UTSA
    @ARZNA
    10:00PM

• Heywood9855

@JHols1nger said...

With Hood at only 4.9k I’m going back n forth between Sirk/Marshall and Doughty/Hood.

Marshall?

• adnoble

@Heywood9855 said...

Marshall?

with the price difference between Sirk / Doughty. He must be talking about Cooper instead of whoever Marshall is.

• JHols1nger

lol meant Nick Wilson, was just researching Auburn guess I really want to still be able to play him.

• gamecock73

Without a steady Tailback? I hope everybody thinks that way. Without being a total Homer….SC has a very good 1-2 punch at tailback. Thinks Branson Wilds is a little over valued but David Williams will surprised alot of fans who don’t follow Gamecock football. Cooper and Samuels are good plays
    Against a weak ACC school D. Don’t know what smash mouth football is all about.

• gamecock73

I just threw up a little bit…lol. Great insight Atfrost….hope all of our Gamecocks are somewhat sneaky. If I was looking from the outside, I know I would be a little skeptical. I have my Garnet glasses on and hope a few LUs pay off. GO Cocks!!

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

@gamecock73 said...

Without a steady Tailback? I hope everybody thinks that way. Without being a total Homer….SC has a very good 1-2 punch at tailback. Thinks Branson Wilds is a little over valued but David Williams will surprised alot of fans who don’t follow Gamecock football. Cooper and Samuels are good plays
    Against a weak ACC school D. Don’t know what smash mouth football is all about.

Williams is legit I know I really wanted him as a PSU fan considering he was from PA!

• Chitownkiller

@mkibodeaux1 said...

chitown,

What about Stanback at RB? UCF lost their top 2 wideouts from last year, so I would expect them to lean on the ground game.

stanback gpp for me. UCF will split carries 70/30 and FIU has a stout line simular to ohio against idaho.

• Chitownkiller

@Elz24 said...

chitownkiller its ok to have a different opinion, but these are predictions lol yours aren’t facts

My predictions are based on facts. You are merely speaking from the heart. I however am speaking of recent history.

• Bolwellb

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

Is Mack Hollins strickly a GPP play or is he “ok” to use in Cash as well?

• blackcloud420

I was doing Fanduel only until I seen Draftkings prices. Wow so much value.

• bacon6966

Mitch/Powell/Jones (Zona) or Sirk/Grant (Zona)/Ouellette or Stanback

Was set to roll out the Mitch/Powell/Jones LU but reading about the Duke RB’s now has me worried.

• Mill1155

@Chitownkiller said...

My predictions are based on facts. You are merely speaking from the heart. I however am speaking of recent history.

Chitown you thinking Webb and Oulette the two Rb to pay up for?

• jovanmusk

I like Webb and ouellette.

• Elz24

ouellete is a matchup play because he isn’t good

• jovanmusk

Elz it’s fair enough to say that about both. But they both will carry the load for there team against weak defensive teams. But ouellette will have a big year for the fact the MAC can’t stop the run. Best statistical rb’s all come from that conference

• Elz24

@jovanmusk said...

Elz it’s fair enough to say that about both. But they both will carry the load for there team against weak defensive teams. But ouellette will have a big year for the fact the MAC can’t stop the run. Best statistical rb’s all come from that conference

I can agree with this his home/ road splits aren’t impressive though. I wont have him on my teams so I wont be rooting for him, but for all of you BOL hope everyone wins money tonight

• tgerty117546

Any info on Jarrell Adams playing today?

• compton13

Flex Hood or Kroll?

• BittyBittyBitty

@blackcloud420 said...

I was doing Fanduel only until I seen Draftkings prices. Wow so much value.

That’s exactly why I am doing FD and not DK, DK’s prices are kind of a joke. Tons of value usually means huge GPP ownership. I just can’t understand how low some of the prices are, to be honest. But to each their own.

• Chitownkiller

@Mill1155 said...

Webb could go off but If I’m paying that salary I’m going green, or taking risks with allen and wilson.

• Chitownkiller

@Mill1155 said...

And yes on Oullette

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

who is the better wr play tonight, sheperd or caleb jones?

• btatkinson

@Chitownkiller said...

Webb could go off but If I’m paying that salary I’m going green, or taking risks with allen and wilson.

I think exposure to vandy offense is a good idea, and if you can find it cheap elsewhere, that’s fine. But Webb surely is at least a good cash play. 1) Western won’t stop him running it 2) Vandy’s questionable QBs will be looking to check down to him 3) Who else is going to get a share of Vandy’s projected 30+ points?

With that being said, I’m new to cfb so I’ll be donating to you guys most of the time.

• Mill1155

@Chitownkiller said...

And yes on Oullette

Thank you chi town!

• theinnovative

why no love for Booker? Michigan defense that tough?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).