CFB FORUM

• Elz24

Now that we finally have some salaries up we can get some discussion on players. Some nice size tournys up with a 300 dollar one that is identical to the nfl

FLINT
    @UCF
    6:00PM

UNC
    @SOCAR
    6:00PM

OKST
    @CMU
    7:00PM

WKU
    @VANDB
    8:00PM

MICH
    @UTAH
    8:30PM

OHIO
    @IDAHO
    9:00PM

TCU
    @MINN
    9:00PM

DUKE
    @TLANE
    9:30PM

UTSA
    @ARZNA
    10:00PM

• boisethunder55

@Scott121422 said...

Just saw Grant of Arizona was suspended because of team rules right before the game!

I have him in two lineups lol

• Elz24

@Chitownkiller said...

My predictions are based on facts. You are merely speaking from the heart. I however am speaking of recent history.

idk why you think everyone elses predictions are based off heart why would i care about ohio or idaho football.. Oulette was a bad call penny was a good one. It happens, but no need to shoot down everyone who has an opinion different than yours

• Elz24

Great call for me on penny terrible call for me on listenbee… Hey i cashed and profited on both fanduel and draft kings excited for another day

• scottmsteiner

@Elz24 said...

idk why you think everyone elses predictions are based off heart why would i care about ohio or idaho football.. Oulette was a bad call penny was a good one. It happens, but no need to shoot down everyone who has an opinion different than yours

Oulette was a great play considering his price on DK…Penny happened to be a better play. Hindsight is of course 20/20…calling someone out after the fact is lame. Good for you on your Penny call…I hope you cashed all your contests.

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

I hate Anu Soloman.

• Wombat

Is this a short slate so everyone was on the same guys? The ownership percentages on most of the plays everyone was touting were through the roof.

• tigervol

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

https://www.fanduel.com/games/12826/contests/12826-14211925/entries/207529934/scoring?entry=208500757

Took down my first qualifier! Headed to the FD CFB Playboy Championship. Couldn’t be more excited!!!

• RamblinMan88

Bogenshutz (UTSA) I love you. 0.1% owned lol and dude goes off. There is something to be said for doing your own research. For ex: when I read a 31 point spread between two teams that were within one possession of each other a year ago, I looked up UTSA and read the various articles about their stud qb. Where the hell were the experts? The guy was cheap AF

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

@tigervol said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/12826/contests/12826-14211925/entries/207529934/scoring?entry=208500757

Took down my first qualifier! Headed to the FD CFB Playboy Championship. Couldn’t be more excited!!!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/8632978?uc=122572392

Congrats. This says I won the seat to the Draftkings Live Final, but I’m not counting my chickens yet.

• tigervol

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@stubbysooner77 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/8632978?uc=122572392

Congrats. This says I won the seat to the Draftkings Live Final, but I’m not counting my chickens yet.

Wow.. by 0.02 points! So close! Good job, congrats to you as well! Hopefully it sticks!

• soonerdawg

@AQUAFTM45 said...

Expert picks were spot on overall tonight. Pays to be an incentives member in CFB. Banking with no research.

you finish in the top 10 anywhere?

• AQUAFTM45

Solid night. 186/164/139. Hells Yeah.

• mdenny13

Ending up cashing in all my cash games, missed making the $ by a hair in the GPP I entered.

But I will take a profit any day of the week

• 8MileAllstars

What were the cash lines on DK for cash games? Thx. Just played gpps last night.

• iwrestle

Ended up ahead overall (very little). Too much Western Kentucky receivers, Listenbee and not enough Jake Butt. Sounds like a lot of people.

• lionssuck

@8MileAllstars said...

What were the cash lines on DK for cash games? Thx. Just played gpps last night.

Looks like around 130 for the $1 Double Up.

• mdenny13

Fanduel cash cutoff was around 75/76

• MrMadness001

Wish I listened to my gut and threw some money down on that Arizona/UTSA game. Knew that 31.5 spread was not going to come close to being covered by Arizona. And that’s with UTSA returning only 5 starters from last seasons team, and graduating 35 seniors.

I had two GPP LU’s last night and cashed $2.50 on one….ugh..better then nothing I guess. Hoping that is not a sign of things to come this season.

• 8MileAllstars

@lionssuck said...

Looks like around 130 for the $1 Double Up.

Thx

• jovanmusk

@Elz24 said...

lmao. i will tell you what. i won 50$ gpp with webb and oullete in that lineup

• Jeff062401

I just missed in most of my 50/50 on DK but the line was around 127-130 in most. And anybody that thinks you’re not playing against the pros in every one is crazy. I saw most of the top names I recognize in mine (cheeseisgood,csuram,stl84, etc). williams for UNC was a huge disappointment, especially since I took him over Solomon!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).