7:30 PM EST : U Mass ( 4 ) at Florida Intl ( -4 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Missouri ( -7.5 ) at Purdue ( 7.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : W Kentucky ( 21 ) at Louisville ( -21 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Marshall ( 12.5 ) at S Carolina ( -12.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Mexico ( -6.5 ) at N Mex State ( 6.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Ohio State ( -13 ) at TX Christian ( 13 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -6 ) at Utah ( 6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Arizona St ( -3 ) at San Diego St ( 3 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scsa1998

Lets see how the sites adjusted the prize pools.

• leib0039

I don’t mean to complain every week, but can we get this thread updated its WEEK 3, the week 0 with 3 games didn’t count. Every time I get confused!

Also good job Draftkings first 2 weeks, well you have to play 3 duds and hope they hit. Week 3, PLAY EVERYONE! Salaries are SUPER low in my opinion, all of my notes say “too cheap for his production” Little balance would have been great.

• scsa1998

AM slate is up. Just need the PM one to come up so I can plan my drive to NJ for the weekend

• eKing

Wait, did I miss a week? What happened to Week 3? lol :S

• jtkucheck

Anybody know if Danny Davis is going to be playing a full complement of snaps for Wisconsin?

• bobby_jenno

RG Overall Ranking

Fanduel needs to get their act together. Indiana’s entire team priced at $4,000 which makes the early slate unplayable and no Ohio St-TCU in the main slate.

• jt77316

UCFUNC and WVUNCSU have already been canceled due to the hurricane. I am anxious to see what other games in this region are affected (App State, Clemson, Charlotte, South Carolina).

• leib0039

1 whole team mispriced, games cancelled and Bryce Love out. So the guys at the top are going to be 75% owned….GREAT.

• lilprog

• Blogger of the Month

@bobby_jenno said...

Fanduel needs to get their act together. Indiana’s entire team priced at $4,000 which makes the early slate unplayable and no Ohio St-TCU in the main slate.

I dont see indiana in the early slate, did it get removed?

• Dadeano860

Question I have is Army favored by 6 over Hawaii. I guess it’s all about the travel and time change (game is 6am Hawaii time). But still, Hawaii has been crushing, look what they did to Navy. You guys playing Hawaii players or siding with Vegas that the travel is going to be the deciding factor.

• shaferj

@lilprog said...

I dont see indiana in the early slate, did it get removed?

Yep. They should go ahead and remove the whole slate… Talk about a garbage slate.

• aylsg

Who’s up for the DK Showdown today for the game that was moved? Thinking playing both CCU backs and not their QB makes sense but Campbell (on paper) seems to have a solid front D. Anyone know these teams?

• leib0039

I mean that’s worse than keeping it up, ohh hey some people noticed values ahh lets cancel it. Hopefully Fanduel does that if I don’t win this week, hey I missed on a guy ohh better cancel the slate to make it fair! Come on

And I just noticed that despite the ECU VT game being cancelled they keep that on the slate. Honestly you wonder sometimes who these companies figure stuff out.

• madmanjayWV

The FanDuel slate for GPPs is just not very good.

And yeah — I can’t imagine $3K DK special Danny Davis of WISCY not getting a “full or decent amount of snaps” —

He’s a true punt with solid upside if Taylor doesn’t go for 200 yds and 2-3 jacks…

Still working on my research but this is what I got so far for that game:

xxxx
    BYU (45.5) @
    WISCY (-21)
    Last year: BYU lost 40-6 in Provo, but Mangum was hurt
    QB: Tanner Mangum (B), Alex Hornibrook (W)
    RB: Jonathan Taylor (W); Squally Canada (B), Katoa Lopini (B, #2)
    WR: A.J. Taylor (W, 5-134-1 lastwk), Danny Davis (W, $3K punt? back from ssp. was 26-418-5 LY)

• Dadeano860

Ok, he’s a fine punt but I’m not thrilled with Wisconsin’s #2 WR as a 21 point favorite.

• Dadeano860

@madmanjayWV said...

Still working on my research but this is what I got so far for that game:

xxxx
    BYU (45.5) @
    WISCY (-21)
    Last year: BYU lost 40-6 in Provo, but Mangum was hurt
    QB: Tanner Mangum (B), Alex Hornibrook (W)
    RB: Jonathan Taylor (W); Squally Canada (B), Katoa Lopini (B, #2)
    WR: A.J. Taylor (W, 5-134-1 lastwk), Danny Davis (W, $3K punt? back from ssp. was 26-418-5 LY)

What does that mean as your research? You posted the odds and some random set of players? Are you really considering BYU’s RB #2?

• jtkucheck

@Dadeano860 said...

Ok, he’s a fine punt but I’m not thrilled with Wisconsin’s #2 WR as a 21 point favorite.

Didn’t say he was some amazing play, just asked if he was starting.

Doesn’t appear to be a clear answer on that- some sites say yes, Wisconsin beat writers say he won’t start but will play a solid amount.

Where does one go for the facts?

• madmanjayWV

@Dadeano860 said...

What does that mean as your research? You posted the odds and some random set of players? Are you really considering BYU’s RB #2?

Everyone is “considered” that I put down to some nth-degree. It’s early in the season and things are not clear, plus I like to try and have a basis of info to draw on for the entire season.

Squally could wake up with hand, foot and mouth disease and be ruled out Friday night or Saturday morning. They are not a random set of players — I try to take into account peeps who are most likely going to be seeing action, etc.

No, 99% I do not plan on playing Lopini – the biggest ? this week is what QBs are you going to go with, IMO.

But you can just skip over anything I post and do your own thing. Also, I’m not 100% finished on any of the 10-games. I’m sure there could be a Cougar wideout/tight end that might be in the mix…I was just trying to get an early start to things.

And JTkucheck — there are not many places to go “for facts” — that’s the beauty of CFB.

P.S. – -Of course, it was a “FACT” Chris Hogan was a great play last week in NFL b4 the game started and finished :)

• madmanjayWV

Albeit — this is 100% WEEK 3 —

Here’s the WEEK 4 #AYDS BLOG if u dare = https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/9-15-college-football-early-saturday-overview-2659319

• Dadeano860

Wasn’t trying to be a jerk if I came off that way. You’re one of the 5 people that post here, I appreciate that, haha.

QB is the question. Iowa State always plays OU tough but there should be more emphasis on Murray with Anderson out. McDonald would be my clear #1, but I have no idea how that travel and 6am Hawaii-time kickoff will effect them. McSorley is playing in a route. Rypien and all of Boise have put up huge numbers vs garbage. I don’t trust the Okie State QB, he’s under 50% completion. Francois and Dungey are options- competitive game, should be uptempo. Dungey obviously facing a huge upgrade in competition. Never loved Francois’ game. Kent state stinks but you could punt with Woody Barrett if you don’t want to go 2 QBs.

So……I have no idea. Lean McSorley and McDonald. What’s your take?

• Dadeano860

@madmanjayWV said...

Squally could wake up with hand, foot and mouth disease and be ruled out Friday night or Saturday morning. They are not a random set of players — I try to take into account peeps who are most likely going to be seeing action, etc

By that logic, why don’t you have Taiwan Deal listed?

• jtkucheck

What do you guys think of Ollison? $4,700 pretty cheap for a lead back…

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/Pitt/2018/09/10/Qadree-Ollison-pitt-panthers-running-back-football-paris-ford-pat-narduzzi-penalty/stories/201809100139

• madmanjayWV

@Dadeano860 said...

By that logic, why don’t you have Taiwan Deal listed?

I’m not even going there — it doesn’t matta……. ALSO — I do this around trying to run a family with a kid in college and working 40+hours a week…..I randomly see stuff and throw guys down..I liked the RBs Names honeslty SQUALLY, and the other bum…the #2 —- and YEAH — Taiwan Deal is a beast — and in theory in a perfect BLOG WORLD that listed everyone, etc, I would have DEAL on there 100%

I had several WRs who were not on ourlads depth chart (which I honestly do not fully trust nor should you) — that popped up in my research…also…

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/college/uw/2018/09/04/wisconsin-tailback-taiwan-deal-happy-workload-opener/1184485002/

That dude was in the mix ^^^ the last time CFB was available…..

The JACKPOT winner is going to have Rypien’s top WR play in that Boise State game, but man I ain’t got the go-nads to try and pick which 1

And also JTkucheck — nothing wrong whatsoever with QADREE Ollison — 100% in play and I suspect will be super high owned in CASH, which I don’t play as well as pretty heavy ownership in GPPs, which I think I’m at least 66% exposure to — that would be 2 of 3 LUs..

• madmanjayWV

@Dadeano860 said...

Wasn’t trying to be a jerk if I came off that way. You’re one of the 5 people that post here, I appreciate that, haha.

QB is the question. Iowa State always plays OU tough but there should be more emphasis on Murray with Anderson out. McDonald would be my clear #1, but I have no idea how that travel and 6am Hawaii-time kickoff will effect them. McSorley is playing in a route. Rypien and all of Boise have put up huge numbers vs garbage. I don’t trust the Okie State QB, he’s under 50% completion. Francois and Dungey are options- competitive game, should be uptempo. Dungey obviously facing a huge upgrade in competition. Never loved Francois’ game. Kent state stinks but you could punt with Woody Barrett if you don’t want to go 2 QBs.

So……I have no idea. Lean McSorley and McDonald. What’s your take?

I have zero issues with McSorley whatsoever, 2bh…and I used McDonald —-

For all the reasons you mentioned above…is why landing on the right QB(s) is gonna be key….and yeah — if I were doing 5-150 LUs, I’d 100% have WOODY BARRETT exposure as well as the crappy PITT dude

This is what I got on QB, personally, as of 2pm EST and I gotta run and get ready for FB tonight and a long early morning Saturday for cross country b4 hitting the Ohio River for a 4-hour cruise on Sat nite b4 all this damn rain gets here.

I am not playing FD, so I did three cheapo LUs on DK…I’d take $1,500 for a $1 anyday.

6 spots are available for QB with the S-FLEX : my exposure is — Jarrett Stidham, Eric Dungey, Bretty Rypien, Cole McDonald each 1/6th

I want to run 2 QBs, but only did that in 1 LU, which could be a mistake.

The other 2 I went tailback at superflex.

My buddy in CALI likes Rypien and the GA TECH QB Ta’Quon MARSHALL, but his toe is an issue (FOR ME) and Oliver behind him is more than capable.

• mtdurham

MAN… was hanging in 3rd only a fractional point behind 1st nearing the end of showdown until 4th string RB ripped off 80 yard TD run… was a guy i strongly considered too solely because his name was “gainswell” and that sounds like a lucky name for a running back…

Finished 8th for $80…that dropoff in CFB showdown is brutal…

Also is there anything worse than your WR about to have an easy TD catch but he gets interfered with so it sets up 1st and goal from the 1 and the opponents RB scores the TD instead? I hate that…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).