7:30 PM EST : N Mex State ( -3.5 ) at TX El Paso ( 3.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:00 PM EST : S Alabama ( 31 ) at Memphis ( -31 ) —- T: 67.5
    8:00 PM EST : E Carolina ( 22 ) at S Florida ( -22 ) —- T: 68.5
    8:00 PM EST : Stanford ( -2 ) at Oregon ( 2 ) —- T: 56.5
    8:30 PM EST : Wisconsin ( -3 ) at Iowa ( 3 ) —- T: 43.5
    10:30 PM EST : Arizona St ( 17.5 ) at Washington ( -17.5 ) —- T: 50
    10:30 PM EST : E Michigan ( 11 ) at San Diego St ( -11 ) —- T: 50.5
    10:30 PM EST : Air Force ( 10.5 ) at Utah State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 62

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Xmas32

@infinite420 said...

I understand that Surrat and Dortch are more talented, but they are also substantially more expensive. Sure bachman could have a line of 3 rec 25 yards and 0 tds, and that would hurt(but not that much for 3.6k). now lets say he has 5 rec 55 yards and 1 td, that is a very reasonable line and i would gladly take 16.5 dk points for 3.6k salary. just keep in mind bachman had 8 rec 116 yards and 1 td last year against ND.

*edit: he is coming off a hammy injury which does make me a bit nervous, but we know he has an upside of 28.6 points in this matchup, and that kind of upside for 3.6k at home against a good-not great defense, i just cannot pass it up.

Bachman’s hammy worries me too. If you must go cheapo, I’d rather go Ross from Clemson. He has nuclear top end speed and got some nice kudos from the OC after the GA Southern game. GT can certainly be had deep. Rodgers from A&M might be worth a look if his foot is a go. He balled out against Clemson.

• infinite420

@Dadeano860 said...

Don’t usually like TEs but Albert O is a beast. I like his price and Mizzou should be playing from behind, so I like that game flow as long as Georgia doesn’t just win 45-10.

I haven’t seen much of Georgia this year. Is Mecole a cash play or GPP play? I know he’s amazing (seen the YouTube highlights) but doesn’t get many touches. He’s only had more than 4 catches once in his career.

I don’t think Swift is going to separate himself this year. I actually think Holyfield may be the primary back by years end.

Mecole is UGA’s best receiver. He is also one of the best return men in NCAA. This will be the closest game for UGA so far this year. Which means UGA will have to keep their best players in longer in the game then they have had to the entire year. I am still wavering on to Swift or not to Swift this week. Kirby is keeping Swift as fresh as he can until at least LSU. But he could definitely see 20+ touches Saturday if Mizzou is within 2tds through 3 quarters. To sum it all up, Mecole is a lock in cash and tournaments(that is honestly an unbiased opinion). My biased opinion is that Swift is far and away the most prolific RB on UGA right now, and while I am leaning to not play him, I would not be shocked if he explodes for 150 and 2 tds.

• madmanjayWV

any good SCOOP or sleepers on the NIGHT SLATE

So far behind I have given up — ANY 1 on this BUM?

#NFL #PROSPECT — doing a pick and PRAY FD EARLY CFB GPP

TE
    Tommy Sweeney
    BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES
    FPPG
    $5,800
    SALARY

HOPEFULLY Ohio State puts up 88 Saturday!

Not sure what the school record is, but it’s in DANGER!

QB
    Tate Martell
    OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
    FPPG
    $6,500
    SALARY

• Dadeano860

Sweeney and Albert O from Mizzou are NFL TEs. Sweeney is probably the better roll of the dice because both need a TD to make it worth it and BC is supposed to score almost 2 more TDs than Mizzou.

• madmanjayWV

MIZZOU is RUSSIAN ROULETTE WR pick and pray EPIC #AYDS waiting to happen

good thing they got 150 MAX GPPs

ranked in NO PARTICULAR ORDER for #AYDS #MIZZOU ———

P.S. — I am still going DAVID STILLS V > GARY JENNINGS JR. doing 1LU only

#TIGERS’ #AYDS =

$6K – Emanuel Hall
    $4.8K – Johnathon Johnson
    $3.5K – Nate Brown
    $3.4K – Jalen Knox

Sometimes it’s like NFL punting a DEFENSE — take the cheapeast one

I had to go back and re-read ur post 2x — #ALBERTO — yeah — he’s a beast —- those are DK PRICES — fading all of the TIGERS’ WRs tho (ONE FD LU)

COULD BE 150MAX ENTRY GPP GOLD — depends on ur CORE and if u r fading BC RB AJ DILLION or what % owned u r going to MAX HIM OUT @

• Dadeano860

@madmanjayWV said...

I had to go back and re-read ur post 2x — #ALBERTO — yeah — he’s a beast —- those are DK PRICES — fading all of the TIGERS’ WRs tho (ONE FD LU)

I have no interest in Missou WRs either outside of Albert O. All-in on Dillon.

• madmanjayWV

yeah —- i hear that —

DIGGING DEEP — nap time

GL

QUARTNEY DAVIS Texas A&M | #1 WR
    Salary: $3,400
    Next Game: TA&M@BAMA (09/22 3:30 PM EST)

• infinite420

Anyone have a preference between kobay white or Jeff Smith on BC, if so why?

• erikpoch

Surratt or Knox (PUR-RB) for my final flex roster spot on DK. I feel like Surratt has the better floor even against ND but also like the potential touches that Knox sees this week.

• Dadeano860

@erikpoch said...

Surratt or Knox (PUR-RB) for my final flex roster spot on DK. I feel like Surratt has the better floor even against ND but also like the potential touches that Knox sees this week

I’d take Surratt. Game flow should favor him and against Knox. Who knows if Purdue will completely abandon the run again too….

• Jacobkaiser1325

Who would you guys fade between E. Hall, Mecole Hardman, Surratt, Zuber and Skylar Thompson?

• pick6er

WOW. 2nd in the $9999 FD Wishbone… 5 points from first, such a top heavy tournament. Series of events at the end really cost me first place. Particularly my Minshew-Calvin stack, where he was shoe string tackled by the safety, was a walk in the park 60 yard touchdown otherwise… Damn!

• jfro22

Anyone know how to find a link to the big dk gpp from last night?

• elmore0631

What about TaQuan Marshall yet again? Cheaper price— against Clemson but not sold on Clemson just yet… anyone?

It seems so risky after last week but Mond seems like the guy that could give Bama a little trouble.

• infinite420

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Who would you guys fade between E. Hall, Mecole Hardman, Surratt, Zuber and Skylar Thompson?

I would fade hall out of that group, UGA’s secondary is arguably the best in the nation. If you absolutely have to go with a receiver from Mizzou I would play Albert O.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Between Mond or Thompson at my Super-Flex and I can’t decide, what do you guys think?

• Xmas32

Martinez named the starter for Nebraska.

• Xmas32

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Between Mond or Thompson at my Super-Flex and I can’t decide, what do you guys think?

Mond for GPPs. Thompson for cash.

• JENSGT

Boston College is so much poo right now.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Isn’t Dillon supposed to be good?

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Yes, and Purdue supposed to be bad. Dillon (one of the only sure picks this week) completely busts, and if you are amongst the minority that faded him you are way ahead of the game.

• SoreOnSunday

Imagine if haskins got to play more than 20 minutes today….hed put up 60+

• JENSGT

@jlowery73 said...

Yes, and Purdue supposed to be bad. Dillon (one of the only sure picks this week) completely busts, and if you are amongst the minority that faded him you are way ahead of the game.

faded him….unfortunately played Brown and Jeff Smith. LOL. OH WELL.

So ready for college BB to come back.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

Yeah today has been really tilting. After three weeks of really good returns, this has been an unmitigated disaster. I am honestly contemplating cancelling all my night contests because I have seen how this movie goes before and I just chase money.

• Xmas32

@nickfromcwe said...

Yeah today has been really tilting. After three weeks of really good returns, this has been an unmitigated disaster. I am honestly contemplating cancelling all my night contests because I have seen how this movie goes before and I just chase money.

Echo’d my sentiments. Hit on my QBs…whiffed on the skill position guys. Tough to win when that happens. Even though I stunk to high heaven this week, I kinda liked the way the scoring broke out because you needed to craft your team and not just blindly stack a game. Enough mid priced guy hit value like Armstrong and Williams that you could roll with 2 uber priced QBs like Tua/Haskins. Similarly, if you had the stones to roll out Book as one of your QBs you could flip the savings into Silas and Moore.

Still, Dillon and Pooka tanking clobbered a whole lotta teams (mine included).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).