7:30 PM EST : Ohio State ( -3.5 ) at Penn State ( 3.5 ) —- T: 68
    7:30 PM EST : Stanford ( 4.5 ) at Notre Dame ( -4.5 ) —- T: 54
    7:30 PM EST : S Carolina ( 1.5 ) at Kentucky ( -1.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    9:00 PM EST : Mississippi ( 11.5 ) at LSU ( -11.5 ) —- T: 58.5
    10:00 PM EST : Oregon St ( 21.5 ) at Arizona St ( -21.5 ) —- T: 62.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toledo ( 8 ) at Fresno St ( -8 ) —- T: 60
    10:30 PM EST : Oregon ( -3 ) at California ( 3 ) —- T: 59
    10:30 PM EST : USC ( -3 ) at Arizona ( 3 ) —- T: 61

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jtkucheck

@Dadeano860 said...

You can’t run vs Clemson. Texas A&M threw for 430 vs them. I think the Syracuse WRs are underpriced….I favor Custis. Pretty sure Vasher is going to be out thus all the Texas Tech WRs should be considered, value there too. Ja’Deion High is actually the WR I like the least in terms of value (I think he’s too expensive for his volume in comparison to the others).

If we’re going with the narrative of Clemson playing with the lead, but can be passed on, call me crazy but doesn’t that set up pretty well for Dungey too (along with Custis, et al)? He’s got a similar enough skill set to Mond if maybe not the same level of raw talent. The spend down at QB sure would help elsewhere…

• Xmas32

@jtkucheck said...

If we’re going with the narrative of Clemson playing with the lead, but can be passed on, call me crazy but doesn’t that set up pretty well for Dungey too (along with Custis, et al)? He’s got a similar enough skill set to Mond if maybe not the same level of raw talent. The spend down at QB sure would help elsewhere…

What worries me a little about Dungey is his willingness to take on defenders when he’s running the ball. Against a D-Line the caliber of Clemson being willing to take unnecessary shots seems foolish to me. If he can stay healthy, it’s a great shot potential game script.. I personally would rather use Brewer vs OU as they have similar skill sets, Brewer is a little bit cheaper and the OU defenders just went through a tough game getting cut block for 80 plays in that rock fight against Army.

• Dadeano860

@Xmas32 said...

What worries me a little about Dungey is his willingness to take on defenders when he’s running the ball. Against a D-Line the caliber of Clemson being willing to take unnecessary shots seems foolish to me. If he can stay healthy, it’s a great shot potential game script.. I personally would rather use Brewer vs OU as they have similar skill sets, Brewer is a little bit cheaper and the OU defenders just went through a tough game getting cut block for 80 plays in that rock fight against Army.

Dungey is a GPP play if anything. I agree Brewer is worth a look. I’ve been basing all my lineups off 2 $10,000+ QBs so I’m not going there…

• lagee

@jtkucheck said...

I gotta say, one of my first thoughts this week was using Dungey and Custis as a low owned GPP play (on FD). Custis has busted the past 2 weeks but I feel like they will be playing from behind against Clemson. It’s not going to be a blow out and Syracuse is gonna not only cover but give Clem all they want…

• infinite420

My favorite play this week is a Purdue stack: Blough, Rondale, and Zico.
    *Edit: As far as the Syracuse passing game goes, I think Sean Riley is my favorite WR play.

• infinite420

I got a question: Who has more upside, Lil’Jordan Humphrey WR UT or Pooka Williams RB KU?

• jtkucheck

@infinite420 said...

I got a question: Who has more upside, Lil’Jordan Humphrey WR UT or Pooka Williams RB KU?

Both names are elite

• Puma103185

Anyone with any thoughts about tonight’s slate? Still looking like some rain at Tulane

• Dadeano860

@infinite420 said...

Lil’Jordan Humphrey WR UT or Pooka Williams RB KU?

Upside is debatable as Pooka is a big play threat. Humphrey is the safer play. Pook had 14 yards outside of his 70 yard run, and Kansas sucks. Humphrey is good for 8 targets and 60+ yards.

• CUTiger81

@lagee said...

I gotta say, one of my first thoughts this week was using Dungey and Custis as a low owned GPP play (on FD). Custis has busted the past 2 weeks but I feel like they will be playing from behind against Clemson. It’s not going to be a blow out and Syracuse is gonna not only cover but give Clem all they want…

If it helps anyone, our #2 corner is suspended for this game. That leaves us with one good one (Trayvon Mullen), one talented but inconsistent sophomore (AJ Terrell) and two true freshman that have hardly played meaningful snaps. I doubt they stop us from scoring 40+ but they’re gonna score 20+. We play so may different guys on O that I’m running some Etienne lineups, some Lawrence lineups and mixing in some receivers with both lineups but good luck guessing who gets action at wideout.

• madmanjayWV

AND YES 10,000% DUNGEY of CUSE is a PURE AYDS GPP PLAY

lots of headaches abound

Picking and prayin’ boys this week
    it’s been krazy

Debating on this CHORE
    Dungey-Etienne-T.WILLIAMS (vs. HOGS) —- #GOAGGIES

lot of cheap WR bums under AND around $5ish K ——

CLEMSON is gonna need RENFROW to show up $4.7K — who knows on CUSE J. Custis $4.4K and all the other bums within $800-$1000 +- range…perhaps…….

Guess I’ll find out soon enuff if WVU’s defense is even remotely 4REALZ……..

• tristanwolf

game stacked cuse-clemson expecting a 48-35 shootout. of course it’s 6-0 quarter almost done.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Dammit Kyler isn’t even starting……ugh. Wonder how long they’ll sit him.

• kdsdawg

Clemson’s Etienne is by far the more talented back ..they need to ride him for awhile
    yet here is Foster again

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Down goes Lawrence….uh oh. College Football has been an epic shit show so far this year.

• tristanwolf

@kdsdawg said...

Clemson’s Etienne is by far the more talented back ..they need to ride him for awhile
    yet here is Foster again

totally and the other guy too. why split 3 ways when one guy obviously beasts.

• tristanwolf

also how the f was an undefeated cuse that beat clemson last year getting 25 points this game? crazy

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jlowery73 said...

Down goes Lawrence….uh oh. College Football has been an epic shit show so far this year.

I loved him on FD today… frustrating

• EhhTimmay

Mond was an absolute disaster pick today.

• JENSGT

@Dadeano860 said...

According to Vegas: Alabama 57- ULL 8. Haha.

Pretty accurate.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

2 TDs for Lee Morris and 1 to Calcaterra for Oklahoma….I remember when this used to be fun lol.

• mh93

• kdsdawg

@jlowery73 said...

2 TDs for Lee Morris and 1 to Calcaterra for Oklahoma….I remember when this used to be fun lol.

played Sermon too..how does he only have 5 carries??

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I played some Sermon also…after today I am totally off Sooner backs. Sermon just had a hell of a run down to the 6 inch line and Kyler snuck in again for his 100th td today lol. No reward for Sermon, let’s reward the guy who was late for practice.

• jhpog

I was thinking of posting my early lineup from today to try and get feedback on general roster construction issues I’m facing but I don’t know if that’s frowned upon due to posting a lineup. I’ve reached the point where I’m cashing more than I’m not in these GPPs but I don’t feel like I’m making lineups capable of outright winning the event.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler