8:00 PM EST : Liberty ( -4 ) at N Mex State ( 4 ) —- T: 63.5
    8:00 PM EST : Notre Dame ( -5.5 ) at VA Tech ( 5.5 ) —- T: 54
    9:00 PM EST : Wash State ( -16 ) at Oregon St ( 16 ) —- T: 61.5
    10:00 PM EST : California ( -1 ) at Arizona ( 1 ) —- T: 55
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Stanford ( -5 ) —- T: 46.5
    10:30 PM EST : Colorado St ( -3 ) at San Jose St ( 3 ) —- T: 65
    10:30 PM EST : Fresno St ( -11.5 ) at Nevada ( 11.5 ) —- T: 60.5
    11:59 PM EST : Wyoming ( 3.5 ) at Hawaii ( -3.5 ) —- T: 55

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• YGR

For DK: Liking Felton Davis and Flynn Nagel as low-priced WR1s that should at least see good volume

• Dadeano860

Guess no one is interested here. If anyone wants to chat (I play DK), send me a private message – got most of my research done for this week.

• SammyBoy

DK Main Slate – 4 of 10 games with a O/U under 50. 4 of the 6 games with a total of 50+ have a spread of 17+, 3 of them being 25+. Looks to be a low scoring week.

• lagee

The main slate/early slate is super weak in my opinion. I’ll have some action in early slate but my action will be concentrated at afternoon/late slate.

• okiehorn

so do you pay the money for Grier against a BAD kansas go cheap and hope for a shoot out with Ehlinger and Texas against and bad secondary for Oklahoma. He hasn’t thrown a INT in like 128 passes…… Not sure which to go with…..Justice Hill and K ingram are def my RB for the main slate. Ingram will get a workload this week and for the money i couldnt pass it up.

• mgsmith119

Anybody playing the Thursday slate on Fanduel? Looking at a QB for superflex and i know Houston gives up the most passing yards in the country, but I don’t know if I can play Luke Skipper. Anybody have thoughts on Skipper or Ellington?

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mgsmith119 said...

Anybody playing the Thursday slate on Fanduel? Looking at a QB for superflex and i know Houston gives up the most passing yards in the country, but I don’t know if I can play Luke Skipper. Anybody have thoughts on Skipper or Ellington?

Skipper might have lost the job at QB

• Dadeano860

@okiehorn said...

so do you pay the money for Grier against a BAD kansas go cheap and hope for a shoot out with Ehlinger and Texas against and bad secondary for Oklahoma. He hasn’t thrown a INT in like 128 passes…… Not sure which to go with…..Justice Hill and K ingram are def my RB for the main slate. Ingram will get a workload this week and for the money i couldnt pass it up.

Ingram has to be chalk, I agree.

I like Etienne>Hill.

Grier was the first guy I locked in to build around. Murray is a must as well. If you’re choosing one, I’d take Grier.

• okiehorn

I like the way you think, Hill vs a decent ISU defense prob isn’t the right play. Grier/Jennings Jr stack is what im going with. Ingram and Etienne. He should blow Wake up. Good call

• Dadeano860

@okiehorn said...

I like the way you think, Hill vs a decent ISU defense prob isn’t the right play. Grier/Jennings Jr stack is what im going with. Ingram and Etienne. He should blow Wake up. Good call

WVU WRs are tricky. Could be any of the 3. I’ll probably just go “naked” Grier.

• Dadeano860

@okiehorn said...

First real test for Oklahoma. Biggest question in my mind this weekend is if that game shoots out or is more 28-21. I think it’s more like to go under, but so hard to fade Oklahoma after seeing their potential.

• infinite420

Could we get 3 full quarters of Tua this week?

• jtkucheck

South Carolina backup QB is cheap as hell and Vegas still has the game at essentially a pick ‘em, meaning they don’t expect production to drop off much…

• okiehorn

@Dadeano860 said...

First real test for Oklahoma. Biggest question in my mind this weekend is if that game shoots out or is more 28-21. I think it’s more like to go under, but so hard to fade Oklahoma after seeing their potential.

Yea as a die hard Texas fan that lives in Oklahoma I’m trying to not let my emotions control my picks. I do think Murry will have problems against a Todd Orlando defense. They havent played a decent defense this year and Texas is top 2 in the big 12…. which may not say much but still… I just can’t pick em lol

• madmanjayWV

STRAIGHT cash homies —

FANDUEL #CASH — u can guess the REST :)

Draft Kings main and FD main slate are quite different tho — rooting WVU 70, Kansas 0

RB
    K. McKoy
    KU
    WVU $7,800 Travis Etienne RB T. Etienne CLEM
    WAKE
    $9,900
    Steven Sims Jr.
    WR
    S. Sims Jr.
    KU
    @
    WVU
    $5,900

• madmanjayWV

@okiehorn said...

After spending the first half of a prep game with a Big 12 Beat Writer — ur answer is who knows……on GRIER vs. a “Bad KU” team – it’s whatever DANA HOLGORSEN wants 2 name it — he pulled off last week vs. Texas Tech and “his buddies” — almost came back to bite him in the ass!

My NY buddy loves Ehlinger on DK…..BTW…….

• madmanjayWV

@Dadeano860 said...

Guess no one is interested here. If anyone wants to chat (I play DK), send me a private message – got most of my research done for this week.

Shall be in touch..swamped @ work..i need less suckage……..

i gotta get caught up on NBA — it’s almost here.. I am glad CFB is back

• madmanjayWV

“Talking” — to myself —

but in theory? is this a POTENTIAL GPP punt??/ throw away cash game play?

DK?

C. BEAL-SMITH Wake Forest Demon Deacons | #26 RB
    Salary: $3,000
    Next Game: CLEM@WAKE (10/06 3:30 PM EST)

• madmanjayWV

You know it’s time to catch a nap when u fade WVU WR Marcus Simms on DK at $7.2K and roll BURROW the LSU QB

it’s GPP — anything is possible!

FLEX Landon Wolf 11.6
    S-FLEX Joe Burrow 18.1

LAST EDIT: 10/06/2018 5:55 AM EST

• superjon

Scarnecchia

Likely starter against a Missouri team that’s given up over 800 yards and 6 TD’s through the air in their last 2 games.

Only 6k on FD. Should go underowned Locking him into my super flex spot assuming he starts.

• monarch

I don’t play CFB much but I like Ehlinger and Noland vs two suspect pass defenses at their prices.

• EhhTimmay

Weather for both Michigan games is horrible.

Higdon could see 35-40 carries today.

• bdf

QB: Like Grier over Murray. Ramsey should be great for value (super-flex). Noland also an affordable option.

RB: Taking a shot on Kennedy Brooks. Etienne should eat. Ingram and McKoy look like good value plays as well.

WR: Spending on Simms. Good low priced options in Wolf, Davis IIi, and your choice of Clemson receivers.

• 7klub06

DeAndre Francois at the QB today against rival Canes. 🤔

• SoreOnSunday

Evans playing for mich today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler