7:30 PM EST : Oregon ( 3 ) at Wash State ( -3 ) —- T: 66.5
    7:30 PM EST : Ohio State ( -13.5 ) at Purdue ( 13.5 ) —- T: 67
    7:30 PM EST : Vanderbilt ( 11.5 ) at Kentucky ( -11.5 ) —- T: 48
    7:30 PM EST : Fresno St ( -14 ) at New Mexico ( 14 ) —- T: 55
    8:00 PM EST : USC ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 49.5
    10:30 PM EST : Arizona ( 7 ) at UCLA ( -7 ) —- T: 55.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Jose St ( 28 ) at San Diego St ( -28 ) —- T: 44
    11:59 PM EST : Nevada ( 2.5 ) at Hawaii ( -2.5 ) —- T: 70

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BigRay

pretty big noon slate with 10 games

• jtkucheck

Anybody wanna talk about these games? LOL… looks like TCU/OU could be juicy, Wisconsin value, Miller (Aub RB) at min price could be in play.

• LegiaWwa

O/U on Jonathan Taylor rushing yards…300? (Coming from an Illini fan)

• coldcut1984

@LegiaWwa said...

O/U on Jonathan Taylor rushing yards…300? (Coming from an Illini fan)

under on the 300 but the 225 yards and 3 tds is gonna be a nice day!

• aquasition

Need a cheap Receiver. Any thoughts?

• dbullsfan

@aquasition said...

Need a cheap Receiver. Any thoughts?

depending on slate and how cheap. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Thayer Thomas have a nice game for NC State $3600 on DK. He should run a lot of slot routes and I think the middle of the field is where they will want to attack Clemson. He has shown massive upside once this year and gives the potential upside of returning kicks/punts as well.

• infinite420

what do you guys think kyler murray’s ownership % will be in DK main slate?

• aquasition

Thanks … I’m a little nervous about NC State players this week against Clemson D

• SoreOnSunday

I think mich will try to run it today but dont believe theyll get what they want from it
    ..makes me want to play a wr but cant decide which one

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Michigan WR Tarick Black is warming up; min price on FD

• tristanwolf

trying a single bullet. murray-brown for ou. stidham-davis for auburn. ben mason for the sneaky michigan td vulture in bad weather.

good luck everyone.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Not sure if this is just an odd year but CFB has become terrible for DFS purposes this year. Perfect example is Taylor…..how do you NOT take him today? Yet WIsconson’s first two rush tds are other guys. It makes no sense at all.

A no brainer lock in CFB once again becomes a fade if you want the big cash yet again because he costs so much. Has happened several weeks already this year. The “always start your studs in CFB” is a thing of the past.

• jhpog

If you had told me I could get Taylor at 44% owned today in FD GPPs I would have been thrilled. Given the matchup and pricing elsewhere it should have been closer to the 75%ish Etienne was a couple of weeks ago. Now I have to shake my head as the fullback gets the 1 yard TD and they run a reverse for the second one.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

Not sure if this is just an odd year but CFB has become terrible for DFS purposes this year. Perfect example is Taylor…..how do you NOT take him today? Yet WIsconson’s first two rush tds are other guys. It makes no sense at all.

A no brainer lock in CFB once again becomes a fade if you want the big cash yet again because he costs so much. Has happened several weeks already this year. The “always start your studs in CFB” is a thing of the past.

I played a lot of Taylor, but this is not the first time this has happened this year. There were a few games where Deal, Ingold, Cruikshank or whoever else scored.

It is also the first quarter. Yes, it hurts that he did not score those touchdowns, but they could easily score 3-4 more and we can start to worry if he is not a part of those.

• Lee123

Smart players wouldve known to avoid Taylor. All the signs were there…

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lee123 said...

I definitely agree. Snow and wind usually means 2 short TD passes to TEs, a trick play and a Taylor breather getting taken to the house.

• elmore0631

My Taylor-Murray-Henderson stack is not working out.

• elmore0631

Taylor not even breaking 20 today.

• elmore0631

@Lee123 said...

Let’s see your team.

• jhpog

@nickfromcwe said...

I definitely agree. Snow and wind usually means 2 short TD passes to TEs, a trick play and a Taylor breather getting taken to the house.

Might not be the place for it, but not sure where else to do it. Lots of threads on this forum get kind of bogged down from arguing with the people that come in after the fact and tell everyone why it was obvious the people that did well would do well and why the people that did poorly would do poorly. It’d be ideal if we as a group just eyerolled and moved on. The NBA thread the first couple of days has been almost unreadable due to that type of stuff from people that don’t contribute otherwise.

You’re absolutely right with your sarcasm. Variance is a huge thing in this. You make plays that will be profitable over the long run and sometimes it doesn’t work out. 70 yards in the first half, a 1 yard TD to a FB, a trick play rushing TD, and a couple TE TDs makes me confident it was a good play that just didn’t get there.

• depalma13

@Lee123 said...

Nonsense

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

@jhpog said...

Might not be the place for it, but not sure where else to do it. Lots of threads on this forum get kind of bogged down from arguing with the people that come in after the fact and tell everyone why it was obvious the people that did well would do well and why the people that did poorly would do poorly. It’d be ideal if we as a group just eyerolled and moved on. The NBA thread the first couple of days has been almost unreadable due to that type of stuff from people that don’t contribute otherwise.

You’re absolutely right with your sarcasm. Variance is a huge thing in this. You make plays that will be profitable over the long run and sometimes it doesn’t work out. 70 yards in the first half, a 1 yard TD to a FB, a trick play rushing TD, and a couple TE TDs makes me confident it was a good play that just didn’t get there.

You are right; I should not contribute to posts like that. However, I enjoy sarcasm to a great deal and in light of the fact that my bankroll is going to take a bit of a hit (most likely – still a half to go), I wanted to brighten my day up. I do not regret playing Taylor. It is not the first time a chalk play bombs, but we can also count the times that guys like that (Taylor himself) have smashed in the spots they should have.

• jhpog

@nickfromcwe said...

You are right; I should not contribute to posts like that. However, I enjoy sarcasm to a great deal and in light of the fact that my bankroll is going to take a bit of a hit (most likely – still a half to go), I wanted to brighten my day up. I do not regret playing Taylor. It is not the first time a chalk play bombs, but we can also count the times that guys like that (Taylor himself) have smashed in the spots they should have.

Yeah, I get it. My post also fuels it and my frustration with the NBA thread is probably bleeding over. My bad.

• Lee123

You are banking on the guy getting 40 pts PLUS you need your cheap guys (and this week had very few) to produce. Whereas the odds of him going under that number are pretty high..so yes, it was an obviously stay away.

And if you hit with him, you still need to beat half the field who also has him.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lee123 said...

You are banking on the guy getting 40 pts PLUS you need your cheap guys (and this week had very few) to produce. Whereas the odds of him going under that number are pretty high..so yes, it was an obviously stay away.

And if you hit with him, you still need to beat half the field who also has him.

I definitely get the logic there, but I felt that there were enough value plays to make it work. Pollard has been underpriced for the entire year, Mizz/Mem receivers (literally all of them), Indiana guys, Mizz backs.. I mean, yeah, there were quite a few ways you could go. I am not saying you are wrong in the logic, but there was more than enough to make it work.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler