NFL FORUM

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

What a wild ride we had here in Atlantis at the DraftKings King of the Beach Championship. If you followed along with our live coverage, you already know that Troll4MVP (Kobe4MVP on DraftKings) took down the top prize and a cool $1,000,000.

Team Troll4MVP is already a force in DFS, and they openly admit that football isn’t their main sport, which might make this feat even more impressive. Either way, they put together a monster team and deserve every bit of the glory. Not to mention they’re just the nicest guys you could ask to win a million. Congrats guys!

Check out the interview with the winners on our coverage page, complete with an open challenge to take down Condia with the newly acquired bankroll! This is can’t miss TV folks, so give it a watch!

• fadein34

incredible. nice work.

• miamifan11

Congrats

• NGJSkillz

nice to see a kobe fan take it down

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Congrats!!!

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

congrats

• thekeech

Way to go great job. I’ve got a great investment opportunity for you….lol

• afkshower

fistfight for the belt or ur cowards

there can be only one

• HMasso

Congratulations! :-)

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Congrats

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

What a weekend?! Another incredible event by DK. Atlantis, and the entire setup of events, were absolutely incredible.

A massive congrats goes out to Troll4MVP! These guys have been top-notch for a long time now. They emerged on the DFS scene a couple years ago, and quickly climbed to the Top 10. If you haven’t already heard, here’s an interview with Troll4MVP from February by Dan. – Couldn’t ask for a better duo to win. Well done!

• mdube16

• x2

2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Congratulations on the huge win!

• hoopghetto

Congrats brah! Live it up.

• dochavok

Congrats!

• I_Slewfoot_U

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Congrats!

• shivdaddy

Congrats you 2.

I watched the interview with them after they won and I have to say I would make a better winner (camera wise) then those guys. I liked how they said they were coming for Condia now and mentioned Fanduel while it was a big Draftkings payday.

• srk8987

day-to-day

Very impressive lineup and two great guys. Couldn’t ask for better winners.

• CheeseIsGood

MLB Premium Director

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• x2

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Congrats guys, very happy for you, enjoy it!

• theiguy

@Cameron said...

What a weekend?! Another incredible event by DK. Atlantis, and the entire setup of events, were absolutely incredible.

A massive congrats goes out to Troll4MVP! These guys have been top-notch for a long time now. They emerged on the DFS scene a couple years ago, and quickly climbed to the Top 10. If you haven’t already heard, here’s an interview with Troll4MVP from February by Dan. – Couldn’t ask for a better duo to win. Well done!

Thanks Cameron, was looking for this podcast. Best thing anyone can do is listen to these top guys and pay some serious attention. Thanks again.

Congratulations Guys!

• razorsharp79

@Cameron said...

why are you referring to one winner as “GUYS

• afkshower

they are conjoined siamese twins

• razorsharp79

@afkshower said...

they are conjoined siamese twins

so thats the secret to winning a million, fml

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@razorsharp79 said...

why are you referring to one winner as “GUYS

Because it’s actually two guys who work together to build lineups etc. Therefore it’s two winners. Check out our interview with them to see for yourself.

• csuram88

RG Overall Ranking

• x7

2014 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Champion

Congrats fellas #Pros

• razorsharp79

@CruzinToVictory said...

Because it’s actually two guys who work together to build lineups etc. Therefore it’s two winners. Check out our interview with them to see for yourself.

Cool, now I need to find me a DFS partner with the brains to help me win lmao

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).