MAIN FORUM

Comments

• amaroo__

started a bit more seriously late to mid december with $40 and now mid january im sitting at $470. My main question is do yall think I should move up from the $0.10 and $0.25 contests to the $1-$5 contests, or should i always try to incorporate the lower level contests?

• clrockny24

how you make that much in a month?

• damon2479

Tell him your secret

• amaroo__

But for actually draftkings stuff I’ve just been doing single entries 3 maxes and 20 maxes. And I’ve been using 15% of my bankroll a day. Other than that nothing much trying to figure out how to keep getting better

• depalma13

Why not start by playing the same lineup 10 times in a dime contest or 4 times in a quarter contest. It’s an easy way to move up to a dollar entry and you are still playing the games you are winning.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).