MAIN FORUM

Comments

• pep4464

Have we found a site that has formations? I can not find formations, but I found lineups on the copa Twitter account.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I see a Copa twitter account but don’t see any lineups for Costa Rica vs Paraguay yet? I’m not too worried about that game but more concerned about finding lineups for the next game.

As for formations, Goal.com has some decent previews that show projected lineups/formations. I would think based on that, you can confirm actual lineups and then sort of determine formations.

• MHDU2424

As far as I know soccer lineups usually come out an hour before kickoff

• webbm1

Lineups generally come out 1hour before a game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).