MAIN FORUM

Comments

• kidballistic

As a die hard/life long Kentucky fan, this is unbelievable news. The 2 of them have been playing together in summer pickup games in Lexington for years. They know each other very well. The Pelicans are certainly flipping the script and going in the opposite direction as the Warriors in building a team.

• jgtl25

Holy crap!!! I fell off the couch when I heard!

• walkoff9

wow

i thought if they were willing to move him it would be to boston for that brooklyn potential #1 pick.

• rebkell

@walkoff9 said...

wow

i thought if they were willing to move him it would be to boston for that brooklyn potential #1 pick.

I wonder if Tyreke is even well? His minutes have been so limited all year, I kinda figured something was wrong with him.

• walkoff9

i think he is just an expiring deal needed to make it work. cant imagine they would keep him, i mean they already had him once.

• rebkell

@walkoff9 said...

i think he is just an expiring deal needed to make it work. cant imagine they would keep him, i mean they already had him once.

They also had Isaiah Thomas, if they didn’t expect to get something out of Tyreke, then they got nothing in that trade as far as I can tell(yeah, they got some draft picks, but how many draft picks turn into garbage), Buddy Hield yeeesh, he loves to shoot, but seems to be afraid of defense … Galloway ok I guess, but the Kings were trying to get into that 8th playoff spot, that’s gonna be a lot tougher now. Maybe the draft picks will pay off, they should have plenty of them and supposedly this is gonna be a strong draft. Casspi went in the deal too, but he’s hurt a lot, of course a trade may cure all his ills who knows.

• RWilder

Trade opens up a TON of value for Thursday… A TON!!!

• DefinitelyMiami

Shaq and Alonzo Mourning

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

Will be interesting to see how Boogie meshes with Alvin Gentry. For all we know he’ll still start Cunningham and bring Boogie off the bench, because that just feels like a Gentry kind of move.

• rebkell

@RWilder said...

Trade opens up a TON of value for Thursday… A TON!!!

You sure? none of the players in the deal will even be eligible on DK, the entries have already been posted. I can see WCS having some value, but what else are you seeing. I don’t play FD, so maybe there will be some there.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Agree. Not much to say here…incredible.

• silentterror

Best since Robinson and Duncan? The Brow and Boogie will be way better because they are closer in age; 23 and 26. Plus Anthony Davis has been playing center and DeMarcus Cousins has been playing Power Forward. They will both be on the court at the same time and they have the potential to play together for 5 or more years. These 2 are not slow centers, more like powerful power forwards, they are scoring machines!

• silentterror

I forgot to add, Go Spurs Go. Best team ever! Best coach ever! Kawhi Leonard is awesome. Should have kept and started Boban 3 fantasy points a minute Marjanovic. Pau gasol was a better fantasy option on his former team, Aldridge was better last year. Unleash Dedmon! Spurs, title city San Antonio!

• dunbarnation

@silentterror said...

Best since Robinson and Duncan? The Brow and Boogie will be way better because they are closer in age; 23 and 26. Plus Anthony Davis has been playing center and DeMarcus Cousins has been playing Power Forward. They will both be on the court at the same time and they have the potential to play together for 5 or more years. These 2 are not slow centers, more like powerful power forwards, they are scoring machines!

Both are also versatile scorers too that can spread the floor, dribble, and pass.

Also, both went to Kentucky and have played together during the past few summers… if there was any big men combo to combat the guard revolution, i think these two would be near the top of everyone’s list.

• Njsum1

@silentterror said...

Way better…Easy now. First they have to prove they can play well together and have success at this level. Then they need to win at least 2 championships, then we can start talking about way better.

• satchmo77

@silentterror said...

I forgot to add, Go Spurs Go. Best team ever! Best coach ever! Kawhi Leonard is awesome. Should have kept and started Boban 3 fantasy points a minute Marjanovic. Pau gasol was a better fantasy option on his former team, Aldridge was better last year. Unleash Dedmon! Spurs, title city San Antonio!

decaf buddy, decaf!

• feekdogg

The #8 spot in the West is no longer up for grabs.
    Don’t look now Orlando Magic front office, the Kings are now nipping at your heels front office stupidity.

• Mindofigor

Durant to the Pelicans in 2018!

• FDDough

So how do we choose between the Brow n Cousins?! Is one of their prices going to drop? Are they both going up? These crazy trades are becoming so common now

• Mindofigor

@FDDough said...

So how do we choose between the Brow n Cousins?! Is one of their prices going to drop? Are they both going up? These crazy trades are becoming so common now

Yes their prices will drop slightly, just like Durant’s did.

It’s a wait and see approach. FD/DK will see who’s less productive and will adjust prices accordingly.

• hoffs812

So is Pelicans only shooting guard Moore now?

• tyrique730

pelicans will be a threar to warriors next year they need another good guard.

• satchmo77

Frazier will be in play I would think

• therayray81

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@Njsum1 said...

Way better…Easy now. First they have to prove they can play well together and have success at this level. Then they need to win at least 2 championships, then we can start talking about way better.

Yeah, everyone needs to calm down until they still do something on the court. The frontcourt might be overwhelming, but they have no backcourt depth. They are going to be pushing minutes on guys who wouldn’t crack the rotation on the top teams in the west. They are going to have to move Jones and upgrade at the 2 or 3. I can’t see them making this move without something else in the works. Even with this move, the best they can do right now is the 8 seed and maybe win a game or two in the playoffs against the Warriors.

• BBROCK

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

If your a Kings fan…..change teams! Horrible management.

• therayray81

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

@BBROCK said...

If your a Kings fan…..change teams! Horrible management.

Draft Hassan Whiteside waive him
    Draft Isaiah Thomas trade for Alex Oriakhi
    Draft DeMarcus Cousins trade for Langston Galloway, Buddy Hield, and a first round pick

KEEP BEN MCLEMORE FOREVER

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.