MAIN FORUM

• mjordantmac

• 2016 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Just giving a few quick shout outs to individuals and companies that gave me an insane week. Went to the Players Conference last week and was able to meet great people and interact with pro players in the industry. The atmosphere through the weekend was incredible and definitely learned things from everyone. I was also fortunate to win the qualifier at the end so I can actually say I’m the first to qualify for the NBA Finals in the Playboy Mansion. A huge thanks to Rotogrinders and the people behind the DFS Players Conference for an awesome weekend.

Fun didn’t stop there, I was a lucky Fanduel player who got chosen for court side tickets at a Heat game. Although Boogie got suspended (just my luck) I still had a great time at the game sitting next to Grutman and Bosh’s wife. It was one of those weeks that you remember for a while. Can’t thank Fanduel enough for the experiences they provided me this past week.

TLDR: DFS Player Conference, Qualified for NBA Live Final, Miami Heat Court Side Seats

See you all at the Playboy Mansion!

• BobGrinder

Nice man grats and GL!

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

Sounds like an awesome week! Congrats…

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Awesome man! Glad you had a blast!

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Too bad it was a Heat game, go Magic! I’m kidding, I’m liking everything but the traffic down here in Miami. Super congrats man, Live finals are amazing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).