MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Tgod45

What are yall lineups looking like

• Felixxberg

We don’t see a lot of CSGO chatter on RG! I’m playing Showdown, and I like that there’s not much info available on Triumph vs T1. Grim looks like a lock!

• bure10

I got 3 MIBR and 3 Tri. I wont say which but Grim for sure.

• Felixxberg

I entered a main slate lineup just for fun!

• hautalak

What are you guys doing to me?!!! I haven’t played CS:GO in like a month but a thread pops and I see some faces and jump in. Hopefully I get a MMA ticket lol

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

What are you guys doing to me?!!! I haven’t played CS:GO in like a month but a thread pops and I see some faces and jump in. Hopefully I get a MMA ticket lol

Time to shine!

• joephoto

@hautalak said...

Hopefully I get a MMA ticket lol

Grim Baby ! Got another MMA ticket for July 11th.
    Have accumulated 7 so far !

• Felixxberg

I cashed 13/17 lineups in Showdown and 1/1 in normal!

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

I cashed 13/17 lineups in Showdown and 1/1 in normal!

I missed my one line even with overlay. Had I stuck with curry as my 2nd CPT I would have been fine. Oh well my entries were paid for by KBO bets this morning.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.