MAIN FORUM

Comments

• stv1313

I am a premium member. When I try to download RG’s MLB Projections to a CSV file via this link (https://rotogrinders.com/projected-stats/mlb), the output does not include the most important piece of info – the actual projected points for each player.

Is this happening for anyone else, or is it just me?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Projections file downloads can now be found directly in LineupHQ by selecting Upload/Download Projections > Download Template (There should be a page note on that page)

• stv1313

Yup . . . except there is an issue with that method . . .

I’ve uploaded my own projections into LineupHQ and that’s what I see right now. When I attempt to revert the projections back to RG’s numbers, a pop-up message warns me that my current projections will be reloaded and replaced with the default source. That sounds good.

However, when I click “ok” in the pop-up message, my own projections continue to appear. The projections aren’t reverting back to RG’s numbers, despite the message that appears in the pop-up.

As a result, I can’t find a way to get RG’s projections into a CSV file without manually inputting them from the site I originally referenced.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Nicole is checking it out. She will get back to us.

• stv1313

OK. As I poke around, I see that there is a way to bring back the RG projections. If you choose to upload projections, there is a button that reads “Reset Projections”.

That button resets the projections to RG’s numbers. This method works for me, although I’m not sure this is the way that the process was exactly intended to work, especially since that first pop-up (that I mentioned) suggests that projections should default the way I originally attempted.

• nvalencia30

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I was able to reset fantasy points. Are you trying something else, like pOWN or min/max exposures? The method you described here is what I did: If you choose to upload projections, there is a button that reads “Reset Projections”.

• stv1313

As I had previously posted, Nicole, I had already found the method that you described for resetting the projections. Thanks!

With that being said, if I select “Rotogrinders” in the drop down list for projections (the same list that includes all THE BAT projections), the website generates a pop-up that tells me that I’m about to reset the projections. Essentially, that pop-up is inaccurate, as the projections don’t reset when I click ok. To avoid confusion, perhaps that pop-up should be removed or, conversely, the projections should actually be reset if a user selects “Rotogrinders” from the drop down list.

Does that make sense? If not, I guess it isn’t a big deal because, as we’ve determined, there is a way to reset the RG projections another way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.