NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• billholler

Can’t believe no one has started one or did the interest fade already? Ribs, steaks and Budweiser ready for tomorrow!! I’m pumped, let’s do this!!

• Whacko

Well that officially has done in my LU.

Come on NBA lets get back my donation….

• billholler

And dinger snuck by behind truex. I have renewed hope.

• TeamTwerk

Any word on Stenhouse? Still puttin around a couple laps behind it looks like

• tristanwolf

@TeamTwerk said...

Uh oh who’s wrecked?

Lol they said 16 cars involved. So basically half the field done or damaged at this point. Johnson and bowyer and danica in garage like 12 making repairs on pitt

• TeamTwerk

@tristanwolf said...

Lol they said 16 cars involved. So basically half the field done or damaged at this point. Johnson and bowyer and danica in garage like 12 making repairs on pitt

Oh wow. Very lucky to avoid both the crashes. That’s why my guys were all hanging out a lap behind

• billholler

Guess that was almirola that snuck by

• infy72

Lost Bowyer and now i have my best score of the day.

• sunchips666

not gonna lie, this is pretty hilarious to watch

• TheRyanFlaherty

I think that may have just done in my last crash free lu.
    This is F’n stupid.
    (Actually do agree with above too…it is kind of funny as well…but still, as a sporting event and for DFS purposes it’s also f’n stupid)

• tristanwolf

I cant even keep up with the crashes, went to pee- looks like stenhouse, sadler, blaney or bayne just all hit eachother, i guess some 5 car lu’s will still cash.

• Whacko

Next time I’ll just throw Darts at a board…..

• billholler

There will be multiple 5 car lineups that cash.

• TeamTwerk

Harvick wreck too?

• sunchips666

there will be at least one more giant accident when it gets closer to the end, as soon as they go 3 wide get your popcorn

• billholler

I see a lot of haters in here today but quite frankly the winning lineups will just have 6 drivers that got lucky.

• tristanwolf

This is insane!
    Lol stop going 3 wide!!!

• sunchips666

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ARE U NOT ENTERTAINED???

• billholler

Ok maybe a 4 car lineup will cash

• branches882

• NESBears120

All of my guys have now crashed out …lol

• superstars92

Who doesn’t have a lineup with a car that’s wrecked?

I think my cash team is gonna min cash a GPP with Busch wrecking and giving me negative points. I need Kahne to not crash and finish decently high.

• tristanwolf

For those not watching, yes another 10 car wreck. Im not even gonna try to list names anymore.

• Whacko

@billholler said...

Ok maybe a 4 car lineup will cash

Well considering that I do have 4 guys left I sure hope you are right….

• billholler

Will be interesting once dk catches up. Current slingshot leader has 2 dead cars.

• blackburn72419

@billholler said...

I see a lot of haters in here today but quite frankly the winning lineups will just have 6 drivers that got lucky.

100%… this sports high variance… if I am being honest this race is insane, and out of the ordinary (even for daytona) but its the nature of the beast.

whoever wins this week got lucky… that being said you have to get somewhat lucky to ship a gpp… over the long run the good players edge will show

We may have more of this to look forward with the new stage format… though I thought the 5 minute rule would encourage slightly less aggressive driving…clearly that was wrong

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).