MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 2018 is finally upon us. December was an amazing month for the RotoGrinders blogging program as there were 159 submissions made. That was awesome to see the blogs coming through constantly, and it’s great to know you have so much to contribute.

The only downside to the large amount of submissions is that it made it much harder to narrow down this month’s awards. There were dozens of worthy candidates and unfortunately, we could only select five. We encourage you to keep churning out those blogs and crazy ideas of yours.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner.

Below are this month’s blogging awards. Each blogger will receive an award in FanDuel credit within the next few days for their hard work and dedication. Congratulations to everyone.

Blogger of the Month ($200)

apeterson8809

This month’s Blogger of the Month award goes to apeterson8809 for his “Game Theory Decisions” blog series. apeterson8809 churned out 14 quality posts in December, each detailing the day’s NBA slate and how he plans to tackle it. What makes the analysis interesting is that he not only lists his core plays, but he incorporates game theory into why he would fade a player. My favorite aspect of his blogs are the correlation plays, where he lists GPP mini game stacks that are of interest to him. The blog acts as a behind the scenes view of apeterson8809’s deep thought process, and we appreciate how you update the blog regularly as news is leaked. Great work.

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

katburger

katburger is this month’s Blogger of the Month – Runner Up with his “A Contrarian’s Guide” series. katburger posted a ridiculous 23 entries in December, all receiving terrific praise from his fellow RotoGrinders members. He’s quickly establishing himself as one of the top bloggers on the site with his daily breakdown of the NBA slate. What I appreciate about katburger is his willingness to interact with fellow members in the comments section and continue the dialogue by discussing strategies and players. Nice work, katburger!

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

ANessel01

There were several blog posts worthy of the Blog Post of the Month award, but the one that stood out to us was ANessel01’s post titled “Week 17 Team Motivational Factors”, which can be found here. Week 17 of the NFL can be a headache to sort through with all the injuries and rest situations, but ANessel01 did a fantastic job of summarizing various teams and how motivated they were prior to the playoffs. Being able to understand this aspect was key to succeeding in Week 17, and ANessel01’s post was a crucial part of that research.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

SlopRules

Congrats to SlopRules for being December’s Best New Blogger. I love how SlopRules’ icon is the ShamWow Guy, but that’s besides the point. SlopRules had been a consistent blogger in December, breaking down the NBA slate. But it was SlopRules’ first post here titled “The Process” that really caught our attention. I would recommend giving that a read when you have a chance.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

jsherman003

Finally, this month’s Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog award goes to jsherman003 for their “FD vs DK Pricing Opportunities” entry. You can find it here. Essentially, jsherman003 broke down the slate comparing both sites to help identify where a player would be better suited based on their salary. This is often an overlooked aspect of our daily research if you play on multiple websites, as you can’t just play the same roster across DFS sites. I’m hoping this series becomes a regular occurrence on the RotoGrinders blog page as it’s extremely helpful.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in December. Let’s make 2018 a great year!

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Awesome. This is definitely a very cool program you guys have going. Big shout out to KATBurger for getting me started in the blog world.

• kevdog

Congrats, guys.

• Topgunqb1

Congratulations to AP & KAT. I enjoy your wisdom and blogs. Keep up the great work!

• jsherman003

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks. Very cool to see an extra $50 hit the FanDuel account.

• tristanwolf

congrats all the winners, ap and kat helped me have a good nba month with my first medium gpp in my worst sport. keep it up guys!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Thank you RG community for the award!!! :) I’m very appreciative to have the opportunity to help others. I’ve been a little busy lately but the blogs will be rolling out again soon! Congrats AP!!!! I knew you had a hit man!

• Iceman10000

So do you have to be Blogging NBA to win a Prize? Lets see some variety Golf, NHL any MMA (out there?)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler