STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders, Happy New Year. I hope 2018 treated you well, and that your 2019 is off to a good start. It’s that time of the year to start exercising, eating healthier and spending more time with your loved ones. Of course by the time December 2019 rolls around, you’ll probably be off your diet, getting old and sluggish and ignoring your family and friends.

I don’t know if you’re a New Year’s Resolution type of person, but if you are, perhaps one resolution can be to start a RotoGrinders blog and contribute to the DFS community. It’s a good chance to get your name out there and share your thoughts.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner. Let’s dive in!

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

Whosiere41 and GuarGuar

This month’s Blogger of the Month award goes to two worthy bloggers, both of whom you’re probably familiar with as they are regulars on the RotoGrinders blogging platform. Whosiere41 and GuarGuar are the December co-Blogger of the Month award winners. Whosiere41 churned out a solid 22 entries in December for their Bright Ideas blog series, while GuarGuar produced 12 entries of their Pick and Pop series. Both had a constant presence on RG last month and are worthy of this award. Congrats to you both.

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

easternmh and rmkirksey

December’s Blogger of the Month – Runner Up award goes to two RG members who continue to produce solid content for the site. easternmh and rmkirksey are the co-Blogger of the Month Runner Ups for December. easternmh continues to produce great college football content for us to read, while rmkirksey continued their Locks, Take Stock, and Two Smoking Players series. I also really liked their Yahoo Million Dollar Baller lineup recap, which you can find here.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

johnnyflush

I really enjoyed johnnyflush’s blog post here titled, “NBA Showdown Strategy – Historical Analysis.” I love the idea of taking historical data and trying to find ways to leverage it for future uses. These types of analyses always take a lot of work and thought, and I enjoyed johnnyflush tackling this topic. Great work here, as this was worthy of December’s Blog Post of the Month award.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

Cal_Naughton_Jr

Cal_Naughton_Jr is December’s Best New Blogger for their NHL work. I’m also excited to see what Cal_Naughton_Jr has in store as they are starting to dabble into the world of tennis in their blog. Definitely keep up the good work here and keep on churning out those blog posts on RG.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

TheSharkWins and sochoice

Finally, the Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog award goes to two users, TheSharkWins and sochoice. TheSharkWins put out some really solid prop blog pieces this past month in additional to their Fade of the Week column, while sochoice had their fun blog here titled, “Elf on the Shelf, Collapse of the Atlanta Falcons and Other Things that Don’t Make no Sense.” Give it a read if you want a good laugh.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in December. Let’s crush it in 2019.

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Thanks guys! It was a fun college football season. Congrats to the winners, you all provide excellent content!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Hey Allan – thanks for the award and appreciate the ability to post a blog on RG. Glad to have the opportunity to try and make others laugh every once in a while.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler