PGA FORUM

Comments

• GhostaVeli8701

Course: TPC Boston – Par 71, 7241 yards

Field: 100 Players

Fedex Cup Points: Winner 2,000 points

Thoughts, predictions, analysis, sleepers, value plays & projections.

• JSteele

Hey we both made a thread lol

• JSteele

Bubba Watson will win Day 2nd, Kokrak sleeper

• GhostaVeli8701

I was looking around for a thread before I posted it, sorry about that @jsteele. At this stage are hardcore stats a bigger factor than recent form?

• flip4flop

Looking forward to this week and staying on Bubba to keep his form intact.

• GhostaVeli8701

Is it safe to say that a Par 71 course is Bubba’s playground?

• JSteele

Well looking at the previous winners, 6 out of 12 ranked first in P5 scoring, T2G was also very important. It appears to be right up his wheelhouse

• tprokopenko

I’m waiting for the JSteele ‘withdrawal of the week’

Koepka two weeks ago, and Day last week (“Day has no need to compete this week I wouldn’t be surprised if he calls it quits after the first 9”).

Let me know when you’ve targeted someone for possible withdrawal. Thanks!

• JSteele

Haha well Rory is kind of injured and solid in the top 15 so put him in your lineupa

• noddy

Looks like I’m fading Bubba.

• rotoryan

Pricing is out. Let’s goooooooo!!!!

• rotoryan

First glance thought:

Koepka at 8,700? lolololololol yes please

• johnnyjohnny848

Umm…… Talk about soft pricing, day and spieth under 12k, bubba under 10k, and koepka 8.7k this should be an interesting week.

• tprokopenko

@johnnyjohnny848 said...

Umm…… Talk about soft pricing, day and spieth under 12k, bubba under 10k, and koepka 8.7k this should be an interesting week.

They should have made the minimum salary 7k; then the pricing wouldn’t be that bad.

• rotoryan

Koepka is cheaper than Rickie Fowler, Furyk, and Zach Johnson.

• BillionaireBank

What’s the difference between Par 5 Performance and Par 5 Scoring?

• elmore0631

@johnnyjohnny848 said...

wilcox under 7k

• jsw3ent

What’s with the Friday start ? Do they still finish Sunday ? Is it three days, or do they finish Monday ?

• regns08

where do you guys go for good course analysis?

• rotoryan

@elmore0631 said...

wilcox under 7k

Blair is cheap too.

• reeses

@jsw3ent said...

What’s with the Friday start ? Do they still finish Sunday ? Is it three days, or do they finish Monday ?

four days with monday finish on labor day

• noddy

Once again folks: Softer pricing is good for diversity. This is a good thing. No one over 30% owned last week (I don’t believe) in the drive the green. If the pricing is too tough new players won’t play and everyone will be on the one or two golfers that are cheap.

The top 5 lineups in the drive the green were unique. So please enjoy the pricing. Take who you like. Its a good thing.

• jsw3ent

@reeses said...

four days with monday finish on labor day

Thanks reeses.

• hokie2009

@regns08 said...

where do you guys go for good course analysis?

I write an article every week that is available with the RG Incentives for Draftkings/PGA … and I know I’m biased but I think it’s the most in-depth course-related article you’ll find every week!

• hokie2009

Best lineup made entirely out of guys who got cut last week?

Spieth-Koepka-Wilcox-Henley-Lingmerth-Steele (OK I slid Henley in there but … might as well have been cut!)

Can anyone top that?

• Bolwellb

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

Any reason why Sergio Garcia isn’t listed in this week’s field?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).