PGA FORUM

Comments

• GhostaVeli8701

Course: TPC Boston – Par 71, 7241 yards

Field: 100 Players

Fedex Cup Points: Winner 2,000 points

Thoughts, predictions, analysis, sleepers, value plays & projections.

• einars

@reeses said...

after 4 holes.

best part of golf is people losing their $hit after…..4 holes

• noddy

Lingmerth with a birdie!!!!!

• reeses

@einars said...

best part of golf is people losing their $hit after…..4 holes

You clearly don’t know golf…I’d much rather Spieth be -2 and not +2 after 4…makes a HUGE difference in terms of if he even makes the cut and how he places at the end.

• milanman21

I’m sorry I faded Day for Spieth, but there’s also at least 32 holes for that to change.

• noddy

@reeses said...

You clearly don’t know golf…I’d much rather Spieth be -2 and not +2 after 4…makes a HUGE difference in terms of if he even makes the cut and how he places at the end.

I agree

• noddy

@milanman21 said...

I’m sorry I faded Day for Spieth, but there’s also at least 32 holes for that to change.

Yes but Spieth has not been good last week and now this. Of course it can change, but there is some concern here for sure

• thetitanlb

This course seems to be playing way harder than expected.

• hokie2009

Jason Day you owe me so so so much money. Not just this week, but every week. One of these days …

• milanman21

Let’s remember Brooks started the PGA Championship +4 through his first nine and rallied to a top 10 finish. This is a fuck a thon, not a quickie.

• einars

@reeses said...

no $hit $herlock….but its still 4 holes in…

• noddy

@milanman21 said...

Let’s remember Brooks started the PGA Championship +4 through his first nine and rallied to a top 10 finish. This is a fuck a thon, not a quickie.

This doesn’t happen too often though

• einars

finau in the drink…that’ll help

• mr19683

Finau in the drink

• reeses

@einars said...

People like you aren’t worth the time lol

• einars

@reeses said...

People like you aren’t worth the time lol

there there, it’ll be ok

• reeses

@einars said...

finau in the drink…that’ll help

Now that’s something I can get behind, if he struggles that’s a huge bonus

• thetitanlb

Finau in the crap. Hit it in the water.

• reeses

Keegan eagle, solid.

• thetitanlb

Outside of like 5 golfers tons of guys are struggling right now. Oh goodness

• einars

@reeses said...

Keegan eagle, solid.

surprised how low owned he was

• mr19683

Keegan with the EAGLE

• reeses

@einars said...

surprised how low owned he was

Same, he’s been money the last three trips here and he went to high school like 30 minutes away. Got a lot going for him.

• tprokopenko

@einars said...

I’m pretty sure they are trolling you. Anyone who has watched golf with any regularity knows that these early scores mean next to nothing.

• ninerzfan8

Watching Bubba suck is like the best part of watching golf. I think I’ll never pick him again and then just not watch when he plays well.

• reeses

Spieth just putted off the green…dude…WTF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).