TOOLS FORUM

Comments

• ericgeo18

Is the DFS Analyzer tool no longer available on the RG site? It’s disappeared from any of the menu on the main page and I can’t find it listed anywhere else on the site.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/dfs-analyzer

Not sure when they’ll get a link added for better convenience, but if you click on “all tools” under any of the sports tabs you’ll find a link to it in the main tools page for that sport.

• ericgeo18

Thanks

• dlb

Has anyone else had issue with fanduel results not uploading or chrome extension

• teambruce

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

I am having issues pulling in Fanduel. It is asking me to login to Fanduel even though I am logged in.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@teambruce said...

I am having issues pulling in Fanduel. It is asking me to login to Fanduel even though I am logged in.

We are not currently supporting DFS Analyzer as a free tool. This may change based on interest, so please continue to reach out with suggestions. Instead of using the FD sync extension to load your results, you can try to get the csv history files on FanDuel’s website directly and then upload those files into the analyzer.

• teambruce

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

That did work for me. Thank you!

• Dunzor

@bhdevault said...

We are not currently supporting DFS Analyzer as a free tool. This may change based on interest, so please continue to reach out with suggestions. Instead of using the FD sync extension to load your results, you can try to get the csv history files on FanDuel’s website directly and then upload those files into the analyzer.

hey BH, I know you do a great job as forum mod on a lot of our main threads but not sure how much you are involved in the business side of things. I posted this in the week 4 NFL thread but figured I’d throw it in here on a thread about free/premium tools to see if the message could get back up the food chain. Has there been any consideration of offering the various tools on an a la carte premium option? See my previous post below:

I know that RG offers some of the tools I’m looking for as part of premium (CB/WR matchups, Own%), but I really don’t want to pay that much just for that info (I wish RG offered like a $2 (or whatever small price point) per article/tool per week ala carte option or something so if you need one particular tool or you just want ownership projections or something that you could pick and choose and not have to shell out crazy money for the whole package when you already do a lot of your own research and just need a couple tools) Just a suggestion to take to your business folks, because I have a feeling if you offered up the pieces of the package and let people pick and choose sub sets, you would get a TON of people buying at least a small piece that never would consider getting the full premium (and for those that still want everything they’d get it as a discount bundled together). It would also give you good data on which of your writers and tools are most valuable to the consumers and you can highlight those.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Dunzor said...

hey BH, I know you do a great job as forum mod on a lot of our main threads but not sure how much you are involved in the business side of things. I posted this in the week 4 NFL thread but figured I’d throw it in here on a thread about free/premium tools to see if the message could get back up the food chain. Has there been any consideration of offering the various tools on an a la carte premium option? See my previous post below:

I know that RG offers some of the tools I’m looking for as part of premium (CB/WR matchups, Own%), but I really don’t want to pay that much just for that info (I wish RG offered like a $2 (or whatever small price point) per article/tool per week ala carte option or something so if you need one particular tool or you just want ownership projections or something that you could pick and choose and not have to shell out crazy money for the whole package when you already do a lot of your own research and just need a couple tools) Just a suggestion to take to your business folks, because I have a feeling if you offered up the pieces of the package and let people pick and choose sub sets, you would get a TON of people buying at least a small piece that never would consider getting the full premium (and for those that still want everything they’d get it as a discount bundled together). It would also give you good data on which of your writers and tools are most valuable to the consumers and you can highlight those.

You are 100% correct that I have zero to do with the business side of things. Appreciate the kind words, but I only look over the forums.

I can mention it to someone though, but I believe that’s already been discussed before.

If you ever have suggestions or anything in that regard, give support@rotogrinders.com an email. :)

• mflynnnj1

do you have to now pay for dfs analyzer tool? If I upload the csv files from both DK & FD it is leaving out the last week’s activity

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@mflynnnj1 said...

do you have to now pay for dfs analyzer tool? If I upload the csv files from both DK & FD it is leaving out the last week’s activity

Hey Mflynn.. if you scroll up I was told that we are not currently supporting DFS Analyzer as a free tool.

• onesmoovealpha

If I have Premium Pass to one of the Fantasy products (FantasyDraft) does that give me access to DFS Analyzer?

• Jvanspro

@onesmoovealpha said...

If I have Premium Pass to one of the Fantasy products (FantasyDraft) does that give me access to DFS Analyzer?

I don’t think they have any support for FantasyDraft in the DFS Analyzer. I’ve been doing it in excel. Pain in the ass.

• David5885

RG Overall Ranking

I am a premium subscriber for NHL can I no longer use the analyzer?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/dfs-analyzer-discontinued-3272534

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler