CFB FORUM

Comments

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

Do we have confirmation yet on if a smaller site will offer DFS college football this year?

• depalma13

None will offer it. They wail be shut down if they do.

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

@depalma13 said...

None will offer it. They wail be shut down if they do.

Shut down by who? CFB DFS is only illegal in the states that have passed bills which rule out college sports. Not sure on the exact number, but I think CFB DFS could be offered in something like 35 states by a smaller site. Obviously the big sites won’t be touching it.

• depalma13

State Attorney Generals who will seek felony indictments against the operators of sites that offer college sports.

No site is going to offer college sports again. Ever.

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@depalma13 said...

State Attorney Generals who will seek felony indictments against the operators of sites that offer college sports.

No US based site will, I’m sure some offshore something will appear but yea until sports betting is legalized you can kiss College DFS goodbye

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@depalma13 said...

College sports are only illegal to offer in the states that have bills that specifically say so. For the most part the sites just made a deal with the NCAA for political favor. But it is not illegal to offer DFS college sports in most states.

That being said, I do agree with your 2nd point for NOW. Not coming back anytime soon. Once sports betting is legalized (not going to happen quickly obviously) then I think college sports could return.

• EmpireMaker2

Not an expert in this but the NCAA is not a legal entity. They would have to take a website to court which would take many months and we could probably finish out the full season. The problem with this is the legal fees would be insane for any website and probably not worth the risk for anyone based in the US.

• tarheel66

DFS suffers during the College seasons, and the Offshore books again start receiving a lot more money from the US !!!!!

• eileengalloway

Just confirmed via email Fanpicks.com is doing daily college fantasy sports this in 2016. Don’t know anything about the site, but it looks legit!

• Heywood9855

@eileengalloway said...

Just confirmed via email they are doing daily college fantasy sports this in 2016. Don’t know anything about the site, but it looks legit!

What site? Please PM me

• valterlaw

@Heywood9855 said...

What site? Please PM me

Fanpicks

• FanPicks_Team

Hello everyone. Join us for college fantasy football 2016 at www.fanpicks.com.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler