• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

https://rotogrinders.com/premium/cfb

We are only a handful of days away from the start of College Football and we’re excited to launch our DFS content package for the upcoming season.

Unlike with NFL, finding information around daily fantasy college football is much tougher and I’m proud to say we’ve got the strongest combination of analysts and tools to assist you in building winning lineups this season. We’ve brought back the same great group of contributors from last year including HeadChopper, STLCardinals84, Varncass, A25Smith, Mangone & Scott121422. This year we pumped to add Ben Pritchett (NaturalSlugger) to the team. He’s one on of the original DFS CFB grinders and worked for Fantasy Insiders for a number of years.
    This package will be an add on and NOT part of the RotoGrinders premium. Here is a rundown of the content you’ll find this year.

• LineupHQ EXCLUSIVELY for CFB package subscribers
    • Weekly Projections for all slates – Scott121422
    • Main Slate Game By Game Breakdown- Varncass
    • GPP, Core, Value, Contrarian Tags for LineupHQ – Chop- Core Cards- GPP Andy- Value Ben – Contrarian
    • Weekly Live Blog – Takes throughout the week & short slate write ups for non-main slate (Thurs, Fri, Sat Late etc) – Ben and others
    • ShowDown Slate Analysis – A25Smith
    • Consensus Value Rankings – Chop, Cards, Andy, Varncass, Ben
    • Expert Survey including CFB Betting picks – Ben, Chop, Cards, Andy, DB
    • (2) Premium Shows a week featuring DB, Chop (Thursday) & Mangone, STL, Ben (LIVE Saturday AM)
    • Premium CFB Discord – ALL
    • Weekly subscription options will be available 8/27.

We are offering EARLY BIRD PRICING of $199/season until 8/29. Then the price moves back to $249 for the year.

• iwrestle

What sites are offering CFB this year?

• db730

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like just FD & DK

• OUsonner87

When will the weekly purchase package be available?

• Ross
    @OUsonner87 said...

When will the weekly purchase package be available?

Tomorrow :)

• OUsonner87

Awesome! Thank you!

• mlapensee

Does this include Bowls games?

• db730

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Yes. The seasonal will include bowl games.

• leib0039

Just making sure, but when you do “monthly” that is 30 days? So if i got it day Aug 28th that would be through Sept 28th?

• db730

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• leib0039

SO Dan or maybe a mod can help, you can pay for Yearly/Weekly with paypal but it won’t let you do the monthly from paypal? Can you update that or?? Would like to try a month

• Ross
    @leib0039 said...

SO Dan or maybe a mod can help, you can pay for Yearly/Weekly with paypal but it won’t let you do the monthly from paypal? Can you update that or?? Would like to try a month

Hi
    At this time PayPal is only accepted for weekly and season passes. In the future we hope to have it as an option for monthly and annual also :)

• xfactor

Having trouble join the discord chat. Once I login. What to I search to find the chat? It says find new communities on Discord.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@xfactor said...

Having trouble join the discord chat. Once I login. What to I search to find the chat? It says find new communities on Discord.

Are you using the Discord radio button at the top of this page? It should direct you to an invite by Rotogrinders.

• xfactor

I’m not seeing a Discord radio button at he top of this page. I’m signed into the Discord. However I don’t have an invite.

• Ross
    @xfactor said...

I’m not seeing a Discord radio button at he top of this page. I’m signed into the Discord. However I don’t have an invite.

https://discord.gg/XnDRBeR

• durbinjag

Why is this not part of the RotoGrinders premium you currently have?

• joe123

Why are there no articles for the Friday games? If I’m paying 200 I expect all slates to be covered

• okiehorn

Great material for week 1. Hit the showdown on the nuts with the help. Ready for week 2!

• db730

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice job Okie. Congrats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler